• 23+

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

Be honest and sincere when casting your vote.
If you're in fact a virgin and above 22, I'd advice you to stay that way.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Most Somalis, men and women, are not virgins. If a 26 year old single Somali female tells you she is virgin, do not believe her. She is lying through her teeth. If at the rare occasion you meet a Somali girl 22+ who is virgin, then it's one of two reasons.

1. She's a FOB and just came from baadiyo

2. She comes from an uber strict household where her curfew was set at 5pm.

Forget Somali men, none above 22 are virgins.

Most Somalis, men and women, are not virgins. If a 26 year old single Somali female tells you she is virgin, do not believe her. She is lying through her teeth. If at the rare occasion you meet a Somali girl 22+ who is virgin, then it's one of two reasons.

You may also add:

3. Or there maybe something wrong with them physically/emotionally/intellectually for them to be virgins above the age of 22.

waraabe

Your superior
why are jebarti always bullshitting

majority of unmarried somali are virgins, please don't paint everyone with the same brush because your morality has been lost with ayan hirsi's seen

F

Forfon

why are jebarti always bullshitting

majority of unmarried somali are virgins, please don't paint everyone with the same brush because your morality has been lost with ayan hirsi's seen

You have restored faith in men!

S

SOMACOON

In other words, anyone who lost their cultural and religious beliefs uh?
Your point is anyone who is a. "FOB" is not a virgin/
But i've met plenty of women who were born here or perhaps raised yet remained virgins for religious/cultural reasons.
A womens body should be protected. They arrive in the west, and toss their cunts
And call those women who respect their egos and beliefs, "FOBS"

S

SOMACOON

You may also add:

3. Or there maybe something wrong with them physically/emotionally/intellectually for them to be virgins above the age of 22.

Something is wrong if one is above 22 and remained a virgin?
Why do these atheists disown anything thats cultural or religous
Theres nothing wrong with being a virgin, in fact. It proves ones emotion doesn't consume them.
These women nowadays know whether they'd sleep with you or not the moment you meet.

Bielsa

VIP
In other words, anyone who lost their cultural and religious beliefs uh?
Your point is anyone who is a. "FOB" is not a virgin/
But i've met plenty of women who were born here or perhaps raised yet remained virgins for religious/cultural reasons.
A womens body should be protected. They arrive in the west, and toss their cunts
And call those women who respect their egos and beliefs, "FOBS"

I'm sorry but you're naive if you think the average young Somali female born or raised in qurbaha is a virgin. You will find some who are virgins but they are not the majority.

Btw, I don't judge them either way. I dont care. I don't have a religion to follow.

S

Shamis

Virginity is not about religion, its our culture. I think its beautiful if people remain virgins until they marry, having sex is blown out of proportion in the west - STI's and STD's are a grim reality especially because boys might be too ashamed to buy condoms.

S

Shamis

Maybe her personality, where you met, what her hopes for the future were - that sort of thing. You seem a little dazzled by them is all.

Bielsa

VIP
Maybe her personality, where you met, what her hopes for the future were - that sort of thing. You seem a little dazzled by them is all.

As if @Ugas is interested in that. He wants to know her body shape, not what her career choice was.

Dazzled? Mate, I grew up with these people. I've seen a billion tall thin white women here, to the point where I'm sick of their sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts