• 23+

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

Would you men prefer to marry a Virgin woman?

It's seems as though you all praise women who have had sex before marriage

You know they have that 'mileage' idea in their heads, all of them. Don't believe a word you read here besides the fact that they're not choosy at all with who they sleep with.

F

Forfon

Praise? I don't believe any sane man would praise a women who started sucking dick at 15

Well, I'm just stating my opinion on what was said earlier. :

Most Somalis, men and women, are not virgins. If a 26 year old single Somali female tells you she is virgin, do not believe her. She is lying through her teeth. If at the rare occasion you meet a Somali girl 22+ who is virgin, then it's one of two reasons.

1. She's a FOB and just came from baadiyo

2. She comes from an uber strict household where her curfew was set at 5pm.

Forget Somali men, none above 22 are virgins.
You may also add:

3. Or there maybe something wrong with them physically/emotionally/intellectually for them to be virgins above the age of 22.

S

SOMACOON

abbb4a6f051881a1373cb5ba44286ae9.jpg

S

SOMACOON

Well, I'm just stating my opinion on what was said earlier. :

Most Somalis, men and women, are not virgins. If a 26 year old single Somali female tells you she is virgin, do not believe her. She is lying through her teeth. If at the rare occasion you meet a Somali girl 22+ who is virgin, then it's one of two reasons.

1. She's a FOB and just came from baadiyo

2. She comes from an uber strict household where her curfew was set at 5pm.

Forget Somali men, none above 22 are virgins.
You may also add:

3. Or there maybe something wrong with them physically/emotionally/intellectually for them to be virgins above the age of 22.

If a man finds out you were hoeing around. He will most likely disown the relationship.
A man's dignity begins and ends with his wife. No one wants a women with a street name.

There was a wedding i attended a few years back.
half the niggahs at the wedding had something to say about the bride.
Every other guy talking about how he tapped that.
The marriage didn't last afterwards, i'm guessing the news hit home.

Q

Queen Carawelo

You may also add:

But aren't you a 40 year old virgin? Is there something wrong with you physically, mentally and socially? :hehehe:

Losing virginity is not something to be celebrated about, so my advice to other virgins like myself
don't stress. Its not about the number of people you sleep with but when and why.

I don't care how many guys a girl has slept with but I rather know what were the reasons behind it.
Does she open her legs to any guy when she feels horny...huge turn off. If she was in love then
its understandable since its a tactic many men have learned to deflower virgins.

But who cares what I think...I'm just another 20+yr old virgin :deargod:

S

SOMACOON

Losing virginity is not something to be celebrated about, so my advice to other virgins like myself
don't stress. Its not about the number of people you sleep with but when and why.

I don't care how many guys a girl has slept with but I rather know what were the reasons behind it.
Does she open her legs to any guy when she feels horny...huge turn off. If she was in love then
its understandable since its a tactic many men have learned to deflower virgins.

But who cares what I think...I'm just another 20+yr old virgin :deargod:

I agree! 100% I see no problem in expressing love. (Making love) if both partners are committed and in love.
Some of these women open their legs for anything that barks, which of course like you mentioned is a complete turn off.
I've been with plenty of Somali women who shared nothing with me, yet gave it up.
If you touch her sexually, she'll need to change panties. Women should learn to control their emotion.

I agree! 100% I see no problem in expressing love. (Making love) if both partners are committed and in love.
Some of these women open their legs for anything that barks, which of course like you mentioned is a complete turn off.
If you touch her sexually, she'll need to change panties. Women should learn to control their emotion.

Its not men vs women when it comes to sex, it can't be one rule for us and one rule for them

I bs a lot on this site but some of the views of Somali men have regarding Somali women is scary even for me. That's why I'm not judgmental when they run to a Tyrone or bush nigga from Nigeria. We have created this atmosphere of us against them. It takes a lot of self respect to say no, regardless of gender.

I might have a different view tomorrow...I'm bipolar like that :hemad:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Would you men prefer to marry a Virgin woman?

It's seems as though you all praise women who have had sex before marriage

Its not praise. Its reality. Most Somali women are not virgins. You might be, I dont know, but majority are not. Most Somali men are not virgins either.

Im not judgemental about it anyway.

S

SOMACOON

Its not men vs women when it comes to sex, it can't be one rule for us and one rule for them

I bs a lot on this site but some of the views of Somali men have regarding Somali women is scary even for me. That's why I'm not judgmental when they run to a Tyrone or bush nigga from Nigeria. We have created this atmosphere of us against them. It takes a lot of self respect to say no, regardless of gender.

I might have a different view tomorrow...I'm bipolar like that :hemad:

A man can sleep however he wants, with whomever he wants.
Women hear this, and think. "Heck, why can't I?"
Well , cause you ain;t got a dick!

S

SOMACOON

I've met a girl who told me she took her own virginity with a fucking dildo!
She told me the shit was almost 11 inches. An abnormal size not found in many men.
She had the audacity to complain she can't find a man who can satisfy her lol
E05B88A0021139085810030215168_34c44cc6432.0.1.jpg

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Its not praise. Its reality. Most Somali women are not virgins. You might be, I dont know, but majority are not. Most Somali men are not virgins either.

Generalizations is usually wrong unless you fucked every somali women I doubt your statement would true:ulachen001:

You're talking about chicks in Scandinavian countries. The Somali girls at my uni are virgins :diddyswag:

Plus I noticed just from my friends who's really getting action and who's making shit up...they
often come up with ludicrous claims especially when they say "most Somali girls..."

S

SOMACOON

You're talking about chicks in Scandinavian countries. The Somali girls at my uni are virgins :diddyswag:

Plus I noticed just from my friends who's really getting action and who's making shit up...they
often come up with ludicrous claims especially when they say "most Somali girls..."

You know how many females tell you they're virgins, but the moment ya'll get comfortable the honesty bursts!
"I'm a virgin" 2 months later, "actually....i've had sex once" 1*5 !

Bielsa

VIP

lol

I dont even f*ck around. I dont go clubbing, nor do I chase after pussy, and hence I dont get laid every weekend as other guys would claim lol
I have steady girlfriends, in steady relationships.

I think its hard to stay a vigin in the West, thats why I dont believe most Somalis are virgins. I have no data to back it up, but Somalis are human beings who have sexual urges and needs.

You know how many females tell you they're virgins, but the moment ya'll get comfortable the honesty bursts!
"I'm a virgin" 2 months later, "actually....i've had sex once" 1*5 !

I don't really ask "are you a virgin". Just like I won't have to "ask" my wife if she wants
to have sex tonight. Levels to this shit :damedamn:

But enough for tonight from this virgin :whew:

Listen here folks,

Speak ONLY for yourself and stop trying to generalize and fit all Somalis into your twisted reality. First of all, maxaa idin ka galay if they are virgins or not and secondly, where do any of you get the right to say "all Somalis" as if any of you personally know the lifestyles of all Somalis. Gtfoh.

Bielsa

VIP
Listen here folks,

Speak ONLY for yourself and stop trying to generalize and fit all Somalis into your twisted reality. First of all, maxaa idin ka galay if they are virgins or not and secondly, where do any of you get the right to say "all Somalis" as if any of you personally know the lifestyles of all Somalis. Gtfoh.

I said "most" Somalis. Now pick up your knickers, and calm your temper.

Status
Not open for further replies.