• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
why are jebarti always bullshitting

majority of unmarried somali are virgins, please don't paint everyone with the same brush because your morality has been lost with ayan hirsi's seen

I bet you're not virgin either, so where is your morality?

Apollo

VIP
Most Qurbejoog Somali guys don't care about the virginity of a potential spouse (especially if above 21).

What is more concerning is whether she was a and slept with too many guys. That is a major turn off and not whether she is a virgin or not.

Most Qurbejoog Somali guys don't care about the virginity of a potential spouse (especially if above 21).

What is more concerning is whether she was a and slept with too many guys. That is a major turn off and not whether she is a virgin or not.
Nah, what's more important is that she's not a dead corpse in the bed.

S

SOMACOON

I'm sorry but you're naive if you think the average young Somali female born or raised in qurbaha is a virgin. You will find some who are virgins but they are not the majority.

Btw, I don't judge them either way. I dont care. I don't have a religion to follow.
You're right to an extent. The majority of Somali women here in the West lose their virginity sometime in High school, if not college. This is why, I wouldn't consider wiving a Somali here.
They start sucking dick at 17.
The amount of times niggahs had these females on their knees is countless.
I met a girl who told me, shes turning up. Fucking different men of different ethnic backgrounds. And will return to her Somali community when she is ready for marriage.

Isn't that the philosophy every other men? Wherever they're from.
Sleep around, then wive a virgin.
Now the women are doing it. Ka waran bal.
Esp the females in Canada. They've had one too many Jamaicans

S

SOMACOON

Virginity is not about religion, its our culture. I think its beautiful if people remain virgins until they marry, having sex is blown out of proportion in the west - STI's and STD's are a grim reality especially because boys might be too ashamed to buy condoms.

Ashamed? We buy that shit every time. And are even proud when purchasing, "Yo, where them rubbers at!" lol
No one tryna catch something. Most of these women are not even Somali.
70% of the females we Somali men sleep with are foreigners. We wouldn't consider going in raw.
I lost my virginity at 16 to a mixed Columbian/Cadaan female. I took hers with me likewise.
Majority of Somali men, here where i live. Spend most of their time nailing Latinas and Cadaan women. I've had more Somali women in Islii the year 2013 when i went for Dalxiss for 3 months than i had 3 years here in the U.S. The chances overseas are insane.
Here you have to work for it. Islii. (Eye contact) wax u dhaxeeyo malahan. Niqaabis are the worst down there lol

Somali women are freaks, they enjoy sex more than they should. I've noticed this.
Although i've also noticed they're the least entertaining in terms of sexual satisfaction. I prefer an hour long section.
20 mins in, and half these women telling you they're done and can't take no more. Smh

S

Shamis

Ashamed? We buy that shit every time. And are even proud when purchasing, "Yo, where them rubbers at!" lol
No one tryna catch something. Most of these women are not even Somali.
70% of the females we Somali men sleep with are foreigners. We wouldn't consider going in raw.
I lost my virginity at 16 to a mixed Columbian/Cadaan female. I took hers with me likewise.
Majority of Somali men, here where i live. Spend most of their time nailing Latinas and Cadaan women. I've had more Somali women in Islii the year 2013 when i went for Dalxiss for 3 months than i had 3 years here in the U.S. The chances overseas are insane.
Here you have to work for it. Islii. (Eye contact) wax u dhaxeeyo malahan. Niqaabis are the worst down there lol

Somali women are freaks, they enjoy sex more than they should. I've noticed this.
Although i've also noticed they're the least entertaining in terms of sexual satisfaction. I prefer an hour long section.
20 mins in, and half these women telling you they're done and can't take no more. Smh

coolio:chrisfreshhah::damn::deadosama::eminemdamn::hemad::ohdamn:

S

SOMACOON

You don't have to worry though, FOB females top the list for being the freakiest.
Come to think of it, its the FOB females who hand out the punani like a tropical fruit
Western females will at least make you work for it. ?
But these females have the sense that if two opposite genders meet. The sex must occur.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
You're right to an extent. The majority of Somali women here in the West lose their virginity sometime in High school, if not college. This is why, I wouldn't consider wiving a Somali here.
They start sucking dick at 17.
The amount of times niggahs had these females on their knees is countless.
I met a girl who told me, shes turning up. Fucking different men of different ethnic backgrounds. And will return to her Somali community when she is ready for marriage.

Isn't that the philosophy every other men? Wherever they're from.
Sleep around, then wive a virgin.
Now the women are doing it. Ka waran bal.
Esp the females in Canada. They've had one too many Jamaicans

Women are human beings, and they have sexual urges and feelings, which is natural. I dont think being a hoe is the right way forward but its they wanna have sex, they shouldn't be harshly judged.

F

Forfon

Would you men prefer to marry a Virgin woman?

It's seems as though you all praise women who have had sex before marriage

S

SOMACOON

Women are human beings, and they have sexual urges and feelings, which is natural. I dont think being a hoe is the right way forward but its they wanna have sex, they shouldn't be harshly judged.

Sleeping with men doesn't make a women a hoe.
It's the way she carries herself, or allows men into her life.

S

SOMACOON

Would you men prefer to marry a Virgin woman?

It's seems as though you all praise women who have had sex before marriage
Praise? I don't believe any sane man would praise a women who started sucking dick at 15

Status
Not open for further replies.