• 23+

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Forfon

Losing virginity is not something to be celebrated about, so my advice to other virgins like myself
don't stress. Its not about the number of people you sleep with but when and why.

I don't care how many guys a girl has slept with but I rather know what were the reasons behind it.
Does she open her legs to any guy when she feels horny...huge turn off. If she was in love then
its understandable since its a tactic many men have learned to deflower virgins.

But who cares what I think...I'm just another 20+yr old virgin :deargod:

Yes!!!!:deargod:

Good to know I'm not alone.

I use to work in a male dominant job for many years. I become close and still is close friends with my ex colleagues, and of course with men the topic of sex comes up.

To more surprise the respect they have for me is at an all time high, due to the fact I am Virgin and in sha Allah will only consummate when I do get married in sha allah.

Just sayin...

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Are you a vrgin bro?

What percentage of Somalis, men and women, do you think are virgins?
no
most of my city is full lames and in general most somali females here never interact with guys:ulachen001:
I usually always f*ck with none somali females cause there easier Black females being the easiest:zhqjlmx:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

I use to work in a male dominant job for many years. I become close and still is close friends with my ex colleagues, and of course with men the topic of sex comes up.

To more surprise the respect they have for me is at an all time high, due to the fact I am Virgin and in sha Allah will only consummate when I do get married in sha allah.

Just sayin...

Would it matter to you if your future husband was not a virgin? Deal breaker?

to be honest i think sex is over rated :kanyeshrug:its nothing special unless you got a emotional connection with the other person.
from experience soon as the deed is done its like :eminemdamn: wtf am i doing here :patrice: i need to dip asap
i can't understand niggas who spend every moment awake trying holla chicks.

Apollo

VIP

Just sayin...

Your husband will be a lucky man. Just something about virgin women that makes them extra sexy.:lawd:

Bielsa

VIP
no
most of my city is full lames and in general most somali females here never interact with guys:ulachen001:
I usually always f*ck with none somali females cause there easier Black females being the easiest:zhqjlmx:

I wish I lived in USA, honestly. You have a variety of options, black women, Latina women, mixed women etc. Over here we have one kind and they all look like they were manufactured by IKEA from a conveyor belt lol

F

Forfon

Would it matter to you if your future husband was not a virgin? Deal breaker?

If my future husband is not a virgin. I wouldn't be surprised. The only safe measures I could do is to make a mutual decision for him I get tested.

Apollo

VIP
I wish I lived in USA, honestly. You have a variety of options, black women, Latina women, mixed women etc. Over here we have one kind and they all look like they were manufactured by IKEA from a conveyor belt lol

There are many Middle Easterners in those Scando countries.

None.

Its all speculations, personal experiences and educated guesses.

Personal experiences from your own tiny, atheist world is giving you rights to speak for "most" of 14 million people? Honest question, what do you get out of trashing Somalis? Is it because we don't accept you because you're a gaal? Did your family disown you? Were you the subject of mistreatment at the hands of Somali teens growing up because you are a weak individual?

Bielsa

VIP
Personal experiences from your own tiny, atheist world is giving you rights to speak for "most" of 14 million people? Honest question, what do you get out of trashing Somalis? Is it because we don't accept you because you're a gaal? Did your family disown you? Were you the subject of mistreatment at the hands of Somali teens growing up because you are a weak individual?

Why are you so touchy and emotional?

You are an odd human being. Go lay down somewhere and take a breather.

Just sayin...

No I didn't mean we should wait till marriage to lose it. I done fucked up...

tumblr_lq0cigcQa01qiklw8.gif

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I see why there is a high demand for somali females in Europe when the only alternative you guys have is Jamaicans:hova:And white(especially the British white:holeup:)
Latinos and mixed:rejoice:
In my school days they always had the best looking females:whew:

@VicePrez

I'm not the one going around deflecting their insecurities on an entire race of people. What you're not getting is your speculation and personal experience is speaking for me, my friends and family and every Somali on the face of the earth? Why?

@Somali_Tycoon, either you're trolling or naive to think that young Somali people are these pure, angel-like creatures who don't experience with sex. Heck, I personally knew teenage chicks in Xamar back in the 90's giving head, adiga sex iyo dad 20-ka sarre u dhaafay in 2015 ayaad ka hadleysaa. Of course there are always few exceptions to any given rule (which is true in every culture and people by the way, not only within Somalis or Muslims) but in general, the urge to have sexual intercourse/experiment with oneself is a normal, natural human need. There are very few people (a tiny fraction of a percentage) in every society that abstain from it for various reasons, sometimes with the cost of their own mental & emotional health. Also, a lot of people masturbate (or give/receive oral sex) and still believe that they are virgin. Yeah, right.

If you really believe that the majority of Somali men and women in their mid to late 20's who never married are virgins then madaxaad deb ka rabtaa. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.