Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
@Somali_Tycoon, either you're trolling or naive to think that young Somali people are these pure, angel-like creatures who don't experience with sex. Heck, I personally knew teenage chicks in Xamar back in the 90's giving head, adiga sex iyo dad 20-ka sarre u dhaafay in 2015 ayaad ka hadleysaa. Of course there are always few exceptions to any given rule (which is true in every culture and people by the way, not only within Somalis or Muslims) but in general, the urge to have sexual intercourse/experiment with oneself is a normal, natural human need. There are very few people (a tiny fraction of a percentage) in every society that abstain from it for various reasons, sometimes with the cost of their own mental & emotional health. Also, a lot of people masturbate (or give/receive oral sex) and still believe that they are virgin. Yeah, right.

If you really believe that the majority of Somali men and women in their mid to late 20's who never married are virgins then madaxaad deb ka rabtaa. lol

Some people on here would rather put their heads in the sand and pretend otherwise.

GG, come at me, girl! I am ready for fight today. Waa ku rifaa aan ku dhahay! :eating:

VP, I know, man. Well, that won't change the painful reality on the ground, would it? Weligood madaxa ciidda haku qariyaan.

@VicePrez ..how many Somali girls do you personally who have lost their virginity without marriage? If you can genuinely count 5 girls...I will believe you. Somali men wild out more than the girls and I have lived in California, Pennsylvania and Arizona.

T

Tokio

that moment when being virgin becomes laughable, you know this gen is fucked.

save it for the one dumar iyo ragboow, don't surrender to the pressure of society adeer.

Hafez

VIP
Somalispotter these girls in xamar you describe definitely didn't include the cadcads. We are very strict with our women, even in western countries. A girl in our circle is rebuked for arriving home after 6pm.

Hafez

VIP
At the end of the day we are of Arab origin. Protecting the womenfolk is required of Muslims not only Arabs. I am 21 and still a virgin, never undressed a girl once in my life! I hope the cadcads don't follow suit, in sha Allah they won't. Keep your STIs to yourselves. Nasty, Nasty people.

Status
Not open for further replies.