Well raised children speak about gay marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I believe that responsibility belongs to the parents not the state.

Small government, less intrusion. I can get behind that. I presume you have nothing against adults engaging in homosexual relations in the privacy of their homes and you are against discriminating against them in public?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Let's just
Small government, less intrusion. I can get behind that. I presume you have nothing against adults engaging in homosexual relations in the privacy of their homes and you are against discriminating against them in public?
They should keep it within the privacy of their homes & refrain from openly displaying it in public. They should also seek the remedy for their illness which is Islam.

And this applies to gay marriage, how?

Or are you just using this an excuse to call me saciidayaanle?

Either you're stupid or you're redundant, so carry on.

It doesn't, it was actually in response to a post by cognitive dissonance. I probably should've quoted it because being the addict to agitation you are I knew you'd jump in.

But I like how you shifted it to me derailing the the thread. Go on good sir, tell me how my post was wrong anyhow. Explain what gender fluid is for all of us, and how "genderless" doesn't fit with that. This is your expertise anyway Saciid, you were a Muslim calcaaling for this stuff on somnet and now an atheist calcaaling for it now lol

I see this has struck a nerve though, cool down with the personal attacks :frdfvsb:

They simply don't understand what's being argued. They think gay marriage will normalize homosexuality, when it's been normalized for 2 decades now. Young people are overwhelmingly in support of gay rights. The gay marriage debate is pointless because they keep trying to bring it back to religion when they don't understand our laws do not bring religious definitions into account. You would think a lawyer in training would understand this, maybe that's why he can't articulate an argument and chooses instead to remain comfortable in his beliefs. The same beliefs that have been overwhelmingly rejected by his fellow citizens. But they're just gonna leave for Somalia "soon," so good riddance.

@Solid quote the post then. Your post makes no sense in the context of this thread. Grow a pair and just admit you were just preaching to the choir and you didn't even think about what you were typing. As for calcaaling for gay marriage, I'm pretty sure that's the place for Muslims, seeing as they lost the moral debate.

@ciddhartha You're beating down a straw man. I never once mentioned gay marriage. I'm not arguing anything in that regard, I mean why would I? But go ahead keep building that straw man.

I'll try not to derail these types of threads in the future as you are clearly very passionate about topics of this nature.

@ciddhartha You're beating down a straw man. I never once mentioned gay marriage. I'm not arguing anything in that regard, I mean why would I? But go ahead keep building that straw man.

I'll try not to derail these types of threads in the future as you are clearly very passionate about topics of this nature.

Exactly, stay the f*ck in your place and just simp online, that's all your good at.

Bielsa

VIP
Let's just

They should keep it within the privacy of their homes & refrain from openly displaying it in public. They should also seek the remedy for their illness which is Islam.

I think you should keep Islam to yourself as well, bro. Keep it behind closed doors. Don't bring it out to the public.

Hafez

VIP
As long as it's consensual, I don't care. Nor would I care if my sister is lesbian.

I don't believe in ancient myths of hell and heaven like you guys do.
Do you believe in the evolution theory? It's true that you was a monkey but the thing is, you still are. You still haven't evolved, sorry man. :(

Exactly, stay the f*ck in your place and just simp online, that's all your good at.

You catch feelings easy man... you seek confrontation constantly and when someone responds you snap and get all hurt/emotional lol. You seemed in such a rush to get to me that you ended up agitating yourself lol

Bielsa

VIP
Do you believe in the evolution theory? It's true that you was a monkey but the thing is, you still are. You still haven't evolved, sorry man. :(

You believe in virgin births, a dude understanding ants communicating, another dude who lived til he was 900. Why don't you believe in Santa Clause and pink Unicorns as well while you at it, cos that's not any less crazy.

IMG_20151122_191536.jpg

Well, seeing as I got you to admit your post was BS, I think I accomplished my goal.

Again you keep speaking for me. All I said was I'll leave threads like this alone as you're always coming in like this:

aewCbzF.gif

Meanwhile you resort to insults which suggests... Agitation? Maybe, but I don't wanna speak for you.

When you use words like "argument" and "falls flat on it's face," I would expect a law student to stand behind his words. Or do you routinely use strong language with no weight behind it?

Status
Not open for further replies.