What’s the drama with Ramla and Prince Ali?

Xalimos never ask for high meher when it's an ajnabi.. That's why I advice faraxs don't pay unreasonable meher when ajnabi dudes pay less or almost nothing.

I advice my Somali brothers to not pay for more than 1k in Mehr including the accommodations. Unless she is religious and is not westernized than no Halimo that listens to Lil Dirk or Drake deserve such high Mehr. You want the mother of your children to not be influenced by the filthy western culture.

This is how much mehr I will pay for a Somali woman View attachment 257294

There’s a good portion of god fearing Somali females that deserves their Mehr. Watch this beautiful video below. don’t let the minority scums discourage the practice of such noble custom. Be careful who you spend your Mehr on. If she doesn’t look like wife material it’s better to lower your standards (Price) to avoid financial & relationship issues in the near future.

Even when halimos think they got a one up on us they always end up losing
:yacadiim:

1677565190557.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
So that's him?
rae-sremmurd-no-type.gif

He's shorter than me and looks like a bootleg Swaylee with a fraction of the funds.

I'm repulsed by strange fruit so my trigger finger was on delete. Our girls are worth more than 50 camels. Not 50 packs of Camel cigarettes (~$600).
Obviously not all of them, but someone like you, yes.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Obviously not all of them, but someone like you, yes.
Thanks. To be honest, I take issue more with childish generalizations toward Somali girls/women.

I see there are no differentiations made but the collective punishment of all Halimos.

Also, the Halimos here are largely pro-Somali so it's the wrong audience for a tufaax joke. It's also dated too so your age is betraying you.

So that's him?
rae-sremmurd-no-type.gif

He's shorter than me and looks like a bootleg Swaylee with a fraction of the funds.

I'm repulsed by strange fruit so my trigger finger was on delete. Our girls are worth more than 50 camels. Not 50 packs of Camel cigarettes (~$600).
Plz share the podcast link I want to see it

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Xalimos never ask for high meher when it's an ajnabi.. That's why I advice faraxs don't pay unreasonable meher when ajnabi dudes pay less or almost nothing.
Xalimos never ask for high mehr why are you broke faraxs always lying. 90% of xalimos don’t even get their mehr.

Trending