What African countries have you been to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
I've only been to the outskirts of Ethiopia for day trips to visit the tuulo's my father's family are from.

I also had stop-overs in Djibouti.

Inshallah I'll visit Kenya on my way to Somalia.

I'll do travel vlogs that I'll post to the site inshallah.

i still want Ethiopia to burbur:mugshotman:

but seriously, the place was fun in a cooky weird way. the funniest thing i witnessed daily is when they approached a church they'd literally throw themselves on the floor and start prostrating and crying and kissing the floor. :ileycry:

oh.. and you know how we say bismillah to kill animals, they say basmam. i was there for one of their Christmases and i actually laughed out loud when the guy killed a chicken by shouting basmam.

Rest of ethio>Addis
and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Somalia
Kenya

Man kenya was the worst these ape looking motherfuckers thought I didn't know English and kept saying "Look at her look at her", :birdman:They even throw Somalis out the bus and have restaurants that caters to white people only. :chrisfreshhah:
A san weyne once tried to take of my hijab :mjlol: was laying on the floor crying after i brushed her hand off saying i punched her:lolbron:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Somalia
Kenya

Man kenya was the worst these ape looking motherfuckers thought I didn't know English and kept saying "Look at her look at her", :birdman:They even throw Somalis out the bus and have restaurants that caters to white people only. :chrisfreshhah:
A san weyne once tried to take of my hijab :mjlol: was laying on the floor crying after i brushed her hand off saying i punched her:lolbron:
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I have a very good memory. I remember very well.

Btw I have nothing to hide either but I don't want bunch of strange children knowing anything about me.
Lmaooo chilll. I know people in real life that know @AbdiJohnson but you don't see me trynna qarxis the dude.

You were shooked so I thought would play a joke on you.
:pachah1:

I am currently in Cape Town, South Africa. [temporary, long story, it's for my job].

The only decent place in Africa.

Be safe. They burn Somalis in some quarters of that Country. I did buy something from a company called Necsa in south Africa once for our institution in America.. A controlled chemical we needed for one of our research equipment. They are advanced in terms of infrastructure perhaps and technology compared to other African countries.

And I thought sahersi was one of the coolest brothers on this joint. I only notice now she is a female :nvjpqts: :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts