What African countries have you been to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be safe. They burn Somalis in some quarters of that Country. I did buy something from a company called Necsa in south Africa once for our institution in America.. A controlled chemical we needed for one of our research equipment. They are advanced in terms of infrastructure perhaps and technology compared to other African countries.

And I thought sahersi was one of the coolest brothers on this joint. I only notice now she is a female :nvjpqts: :)
South Africa is a very divided place, like the United States on steroids. You can spend an entire vacation in Cape Town without noticing the crime and poverty on the outskirts. Somalis who are killed are usually set up shop in the middle of poor townships. You wont notice any of this on trip there.

Apollo

VIP
is all the violence and balaayo only in joburg?

I haven't really had the opportunity to travel within the country. Only have been here for two weeks.

Area I'm at has security everywhere, lol, biggest difference I noticed compared to Europe besides the weather and people.

Somalia and Kenya. Would love to go to Senegal, The Gambia, Guinea, Sudan pretty much all the black Muslim countries.

oh and rwanda? and the somali territories of socotora

C12sRqAWIAAWGs5.jpg

Somalia and Uganda... Uganda is nice... Fresh food and nice weather.. A lot of Somalis... Very very very cheap place

Ethiopia lived there for a few years it was great ❤❤ and
dijbouti :trash::trash::trash: got arrested 3 times during 4 days . why ? because I suspected of being alshabaab. And in somaliland arrest for being suspected of alshabaab. must be my south accent ..

Ethiopia lived there for a few years it was great ❤❤ and
dijbouti :trash::trash::trash: got arrested 3 times during 4 days . why ? because I suspected of being alshabaab. And in somaliland arrest for being suspected of alshabaab. must be my south accent ..

Where in Ethio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending