Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
With respect to what?

From an Islamic pov, being a homosexual is not haram, but acting on those desires is.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Either one of those is worse than the other for someone.

This doesn't have to involve religion.

Many people lead a life of celibacy and so can the gays. :manny:

If I had to pick, I'd say atheism is worse than homosexuality.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
Atheism is kuffr and there is no forgiving that if you die with it. Forever and ever and ever and ever burning and torture in hell for that sucker

Being a butt pirate is up there too

:what:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Acting on an unnatural feelings or denying the existence of the one who created you and the world?

There is no question that atheism is far worse.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Wtf is wrong with yall :faysalwtf: you think atheism is on par with homosexuality..some of you might be closeted homos or voter fraud. I wanna believe voter fraud. :idontlike:

Apollo

VIP
Personally, I could be friends with an atheist, but I could not be friends with a homosexual. So, on a personal level for me it's homosexuality.

Wtf is wrong with yall :faysalwtf: you think atheism is on par with homosexuality..some of you might be closeted homos or voter fraud. I wanna believe voter fraud. :idontlike:

I told @Duchess I think a year ago that most Somalis prefer gays over atheists and that is because many Somalis are DL.

Also have you ever seen a Somali say anything negative about trannies? They have an awkward confused horny smile for like 5 minutes and then say "istafirullah" afterwards

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
To be fair some of these trannies be looking more feminine then females.Technology is indeed a double edged sword :snoop:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
I told @Duchess I think a year ago that most Somalis prefer gays over atheists and that is because many Somalis are DL.

Also have you ever seen a Somali say anything negative about trannies? They have an awkward confused horny smile for like 5 minutes and then say "istafirullah" afterwards
:yousmart: You just played yourself. Don't ever ever play yourself like that shorty. You making deadly statements. :yousmart:

To be fair some of these trannies be looking more feminine then females.Technology is indeed a double edged sword :snoop:

Medical advancements.

That and generally it would just feel weird.

The main reason why men and women rarely become good friends is for a similar reason.

It's because they have no interests. Men like sports while female like fashion.

:yousmart: You just played yourself. Don't ever ever play yourself like that shorty. You making deadly statements. :yousmart:

I make truthful statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.