Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Atheism

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
I feel uncomfortable around homosexual men, I know and hang out with a lot of atheists though mostly non Somali.

I would also rather have an atheist son than a homosexual son. :susp:

So I guess homosexuality is much worse to me.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Both are just as bad as each other. Personal I hate Homosexuality more, absolutely disgusting act, but I think in the Quraan Kufr is the worst of all sins.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Both are just as bad as each other. Personal I hate Homosexuality more, absolutely disgusting act, but I think in the Quraan Kufr is the worst of all sins.
that's some crazy level of cognitive dissonance there, "I know Allah says kufr is the worst of all sins, but I hate homosexuality more" :dwill:

Finally an atheist homosexual has joined the forum.

We have been suffocated by the I.S sympathizers who take advantage of this site's freedom of speech with their hate
There's finally someone here who is just as deplorable as you. What are you going to do now to make yourself stand out? :pachah1:

Atheism is about a gazillion times worse. However you should make it clear what you mean by homosexuality... if you include the act of khaniisnimo in your definition then that person is no longer muslim at all.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Between being executed by sword for apostasy...
giphy.gif

&
Being tripped off a building for homosexuality...View attachment 7623

The atheist death is (oddly) swifter, kinder, and dare I say...cooler the better way to go.

Unless...View attachment 7622

Why tf? :hmm:
I need to get the NSA on your ass and cuff you :ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.