Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Atheism

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hell is kodi my g

I f*ck with netflix due to there good shows they be puttin out :banderas:

Kodi has every episode and every show ever made.

Download it on your Android from the play store.

Then follow these instructions:

How to Install Exodus on Kodi:

• Open Kodi
  • Select SYSTEM > File Manager
  • Select Add Source
  • Select None
  • Type the following EXACTLYhttp://fusion.tvaddons.ag and selectDone
  • Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, typefusion & select OK
  • Go back to your Home Screen
  • Select SYSTEM
  • Select Add-Ons
  • Select Install from zip file
  • Select fusion
  • Select xbmc-repos
  • Select english
  • Select repo.exodus.x.x.x.zip
  • Wait for Add-on enabled notification
  • Select Install from repository
  • Select Exodus repository
  • Select Video add-ons
  • Select Exodus
  • Select Install
  • Wait for Addon enabled notification

This whole time i was thinking kodi was going to cost money:dead:

Im a broke student man gotta be stingy :mjcry:

OSAP didn't come through? Did you lie about your parent's income?

You're just three weeks into school. OSAP covers you til at least first week of December. That's when you start to feel the pinch

I've been evading OSAP payments for years. I tell them I have zero income. In fact, I submitted my application for repayment assistance just last week. It will be approved as always. I make sure to always submit early or late payment goes to your credit score ranking.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Ryerson legit takes a month to confirm enrolment getting tired of these niggas

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I've been evading OSAP payments for years. I tell them I have zero income. In fact, I submitted my application for repayment assistance just last week. It will be approved as always. I make sure to always submit early or late payment goes to your credit score ranking.

Repayment assistance is a life saver tbh

Oh it came through and left within a few days thanks to expensive ass text books also:mjcry:
Never buy textbooks. If you really need the book then borrow one from your rich/stupid classmate and photocopy it. You can even get a discount if you get a group together.

I used to only pay around $150 for textbooks every semester. :banderas: And they were mostly thick engineering books.

@Mohamud you know that copy place near burrito boyz? The chinese guy there was my go to. I'd leave the books with him in the morning and come back in the afternoon with the photocopied books all binded together. :denzelnigga:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I know three spots and one of them in Scarborough. They bind everything together like magic and you're good to go. Wallahi I just Kawal someone's book in November and March to study for the exam and only use the slides for the assignments.

It has not failed me yet :banderas:

Some classes I don't even get the text book :banderas:
I only needed the books for my program for all the calculation exercises. Otherwise I didn't even bother getting one.

I spent money on new textbooks in my 1st semester. :snoop: I was such a noob back then. :mjcry:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You almost never need them. Even in my econ classes I just used them for the exercises.

In engineering you have to use the books. Lecture slides were never enough.

Plus all the assignments were just problem questions in the textbook lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending