What's the story behind your profile picture

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
giphy (7).gif

Mine in question is the dancing Uchihas. I use to watch Naruto and greatly disliked these edgy cunts (except Obito he was a fucking G) and thus as soon as I discovered this pfp I thought well mate that's fuckin' nifty alright.

Plus the movement of their hips is mesmerising sometimes.

So what's the stories behind yours chaps and *excuse my language* chapettes.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
A Time when we will become a great nation upon the deen. In my DP, there is a King and his scribe which symbolises in my view, The Restoration of Somaliya as a Great Nation with the guidance of Allah swt:wow:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Ubbe lothbrok from the show vikings

He deserted his beliefs and gods and then came back to his senses

Reminds me of my own journey as someone who lost their faith and daqaan

I didn’t know what to put as my profile pic so I made it the latest Somali meme I had the time. I’m sure it was sent by my aunt in a family groupchat. I just liked the first half since it’s funny to me
This was the full meme
B318758B-1D03-47B8-AEAF-8B470832F56A.jpeg

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Ubbe lothbrok from the show vikings

He deserted his beliefs and gods and then came back to his senses

Reminds me of my own journey as someone who lost their faith and daqaan
Your starting to get a but more spiritual these days.

War walaal maxaa kuu dacay? Allah Nalkiisa miya aragtay?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Your regret of not having a gun to stop that "suspected" assault instead of keeping your futo on the seat:hova:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Quite the contrast to your unassertive personality on this forum.:icon lol:
I am a strong, able to project myself person. I still have a sense of youthfulness. It is the reason I have been successful at young age! And @Yukon_Niner, please. Just leave it there!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

My PP is a picture of a guy who is a known rapper and we knew each other by some random connection. He was reacently arrested for the M charge. Look back at it, I do not know why i have him as my PP, but oh well. #FreeYasinTheDon

81213775_449511662594755_3288390916102128999_n.jpg

epiphany

/ Proud android / Android lives matter! /
I was a really fast runner in primary school and even beat most boys in races. Also, Goku is sexy...
3fa9a46869c6e76cf25fd4a47b260fa542d29fb0_00.jpg
Look at the muscles :wowsweat:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Mine is a warning to most sspotters to approach with caution. They can’t say I didn’t warn them :fredo:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
This was the original video of robert the fat baby
The reason why I put him as my DP is because he has converted to Islam so he can smash an Egyptian girl

My nigga robert :denzelnigga:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Last summer, i was working at a construction site in hampstead, a leafy mostly Jewish part of north London. I met a colleague who owned a very rare unrestricted 2001 Suzuki Hayabusa motorcycle.

Then in September, I had one of my motorbikes stolen:

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/thats-it-im-done-with-this-godforsaken-city.66463/

As my bike wasnt covered for theft, I was short on a bike and had some money to spare. After a full day of convincing my colleague to sell and negotiating a fair price, the bike was mine. I then immediately had a picture taken with it.