What's the story behind your profile picture

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
:chrisfreshhah:Been a long time since ive watched Naruto. I dont think Itachi knew it was Obito behind the mask. When he fought with his brother he claimed that Madara was alive.

We should stop derailing the thread btw.:mjlaugh:
True no more derail. Obito almost caught the 4th lacking tho until he got juked then yeeted.
:salute:

9907.jpg

Represents my dark side.

At least I acknowledge it's existence within me unlike all the fake righteous peeps running around this planet.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
A Time when we will become a great nation upon the deen. In my DP, there is a King and his scribe which symbolises in my view, The Restoration of Somaliya as a Great Nation with the guidance of Allah swt:wow:
And king would be from which qabiil? Habar gidir?:mjlol:

Bruh how is Madara overrated? Obito is weaker than him in the majority of their forms and in their best forms Madara is still stronger. He doesn't even need that hax Kamui

maybe overrated is not the right word but he was built like a god , shitting on everyone,no one could touch him .
then got taking out in one hit by this guy

495e0fa435f8908843c4f344a43fa8d5cfeaa37er1-480-270_00.gif

he got used and abused like a cheap Romanian prostitute with no Saliid or subag.
:gaasdrink:

Obito on the other hand , redeemed himself and helped Naruto and co. take down kaguya and her minion.

View attachment 87649

Mine in question is the dancing Uchihas. I use to watch Naruto and greatly disliked these edgy cunts (except Obito he was a fucking G) and thus as soon as I discovered this pfp I thought well mate that's fuckin' nifty alright.

Plus the movement of their hips is mesmerising sometimes.

So what's the stories behind yours chaps and *excuse my language* chapettes.

No story. Just being Original for a day or two and putting myself on there. That or I ran out of anime characters I like to use.

maybe overrated is not the right word but he was built like a god , shitting on everyone,no one could touch him .
then got taking out in one hit by this guy

495e0fa435f8908843c4f344a43fa8d5cfeaa37er1-480-270_00.gif

he got used and abused like a cheap Romanian prostitute with no Saliid or subag.
:gaasdrink:

Obito on the other hand , redeemed himself and helped Naruto and co. take down kaguya and her minion.

It would have been nice if they featured more Minato, Shisui and Second Hokage in the series. So we could see stuff like this more often.

main-qimg-dd03c69e1e3b55782db5a2c1e01e4aef.webp

main-qimg-de87bd0266051c6198447d08e2961aa6-c

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
When I made an sspot account I was nervously scrolling through all the cool pictures to use.

I then found a good one (now this) and decided to set it as my avatar.

The beautiful curvature of the question mark, the beautiful square/box like dot, the boldness/font of the question mark, the simplicity. The gray background, the bright white that juxtaposes the darker colour in the back.

Don’t tell me I don’t have the best profile picture
:fredo::mjkkk:

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
It’s a Beanie Baby (Valentina I think). Beanie Babies are adorable and I want a whole collection, I currently just have 2.