What's the story behind your profile picture

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
My profile picture is a painting by American painter Thomas Cole is called The Course of Empire - Consummation of Empire. Its one the five painting he made depicting the rise and fall of Roman Empire.

Obito is a garbage version of Naruto. Madara is the best Uchiha. Isn't edgy and actually had a motive not just evil for evil's sake.

show respect to my boi Obito , bruh .

tumblr_p4gyiwiJhQ1vz54q7o4_500.gifv

and f*ck the overrated Madara and the Sissy looking Sasuke....

Itachi is my niggah though :fittytousand:

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
Madara was an ass. Im telling you he was gay for hashirama.:browtf:
Itachi was da man.:banderas:

Obito was a .:childplease:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
show respect to my boi Obito , bruh .

tumblr_p4gyiwiJhQ1vz54q7o4_500.gifv

and f*ck the overrated Madara and the Sissy looking Sasuke....

Itachi is my niggah though :fittytousand:
Bruh how is Madara overrated? Obito is weaker than him in the majority of their forms and in their best forms Madara is still stronger. He doesn't even need that hax Kamui

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I like cats cause their slicc like me. Plus one of my favourite words on earth, abihiin wasse. It was New Years back then and the drink represents the Holidays, during the Holidays we enjoy ourselves if you get my drift.
7672.jpg

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
:yloezpe:Are you high my nigga??
Madara yes but Obito could never beat Itachi.:abuxyga:
What are you smoking? Itachi has the stamina of a 65 year old and was terminally ill. How could he kill Obito when Obito cant be touched and is immune to his eye tricks

Céleste

What are you smoking? Itachi has the stamina of a 65 year old and was terminally ill. How could he kill Obito when Obito cant be touched and is immune to his eye tricks

Ok I totally forgot about Obito during the war. He could beat Itachi.

:kodaksmiley:But prior to that, sorry to burst your bubble itachi would crush him. He was a child prodigy.:ulyin:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Ok I totally forgot about Obito during the war. He could beat Itachi.

:kodaksmiley:But prior to that, sorry to burst your bubble itachi would crush him. He was a child prodigy.:ulyin:
Ah you just took an L. Remember the masked man who helped itachi kill the Uchiha clan? Itachi said that masked man was stronger than him. Guess who was Masked Man?

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
Tbh I feel like humanphenotypes did a great job at portraying what your average somali would look like. No one can look at this computer-generated face and say it doesn't look somalier than somalis themselves.

Céleste

Ah you just took an L. Remember the masked man who helped itachi kill the Uchiha clan? Itachi said that masked man was stronger than him. Guess who was Masked Man?

:chrisfreshhah:Been a long time since ive watched Naruto. I dont think Itachi knew it was Obito behind the mask. When he fought with his brother he claimed that Madara was alive.

We should stop derailing the thread btw.:mjlaugh:

Trending

Latest posts