What's the story behind your profile picture

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Last summer, i was working at a construction site in hampstead, a leafy mostly Jewish part of north London. I met a colleague who owned a very rare unrestricted 2001 Suzuki Hayabusa motorcycle.

Then in September, I had one of my motorbikes stolen:

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/thats-it-im-done-with-this-godforsaken-city.66463/

As my bike wasnt covered for theft, I was short on a bike and had some money to spare. After a full day of convincing my colleague to sell and negotiating a fair price, the bike was mine. I then immediately had a picture taken with it.
How many drive-by barfings did u commit ever since u bought it u bullimic mental fatfuck :mjlol:

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Re-reading this, Im not sure how to take this. Something feels off about this post :mjkkk:

This is u right now
I_Dont_Get_It.gif

Last summer, i was working at a construction site in hampstead, a leafy mostly Jewish part of north London. I met a colleague who owned a very rare unrestricted 2001 Suzuki Hayabusa motorcycle.

Then in September, I had one of my motorbikes stolen:

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/thats-it-im-done-with-this-godforsaken-city.66463/

As my bike wasnt covered for theft, I was short on a bike and had some money to spare. After a full day of convincing my colleague to sell and negotiating a fair price, the bike was mine. I then immediately had a picture taken with it.
Kkkkk did you haggle a Jew for the price? Please tell me you did.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Bro

This is u right now
View attachment 87656

Kkkkk did you haggle a Jew for the price? Please tell me you did.

It literally took a whole day. He finally gave in. He gave me a fair price of 2k, plus me covering for him for a week, whilst he went on a drinking binge to Europe. He wasnt Yehudi, he was Bulgarian.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
It literally took a whole day. He finally gave in. He gave me a fair price of 2k, plus me covering for him for a week, whilst he went on a drinking binge to Europe. He wasnt Yehudi, he was Bulgarian.
Oh I worked in construction in work experience. Some Eastern Europeans were stingy fuckers, the Bulgarians and poles would right over cigs. I couldn't believe either.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
View attachment 87649

Mine in question is the dancing Uchihas. I use to watch Naruto and greatly disliked these edgy cunts (except Obito he was a fucking G) and thus as soon as I discovered this pfp I thought well mate that's fuckin' nifty alright.

Plus the movement of their hips is mesmerising sometimes.

So what's the stories behind yours chaps and *excuse my language* chapettes.

Mine is an actress playing the role of Georgiana, 5th Duchess of Devonshire. She was born in 1757 and died in 1806

Basically we same age. I think she is me, incarnation

getting interested in the transhumanist movement lately..
its basically exceeding our physical and mental limitations using science and tech

deus-ex-transhumanism.jpg

london-england---october-21--engineer-thomas-dwyer-stands-with-the-new-bionic-exoskeleton-next-to.jpeg

human-augmentation-head.jpg

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
View attachment 87649

Mine in question is the dancing Uchihas. I use to watch Naruto and greatly disliked these edgy cunts (except Obito he was a fucking G) and thus as soon as I discovered this pfp I thought well mate that's fuckin' nifty alright.

Plus the movement of their hips is mesmerising sometimes.

So what's the stories behind yours chaps and *excuse my language* chapettes.
Obito is a garbage version of Naruto. Madara is the best Uchiha. Isn't edgy and actually had a motive not just evil for evil's sake.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Oh I worked in construction in work experience. Some Eastern Europeans were stingy fuckers, the Bulgarians and poles would right over cigs. I couldn't believe either.

Oh you did? That's great man. Did they have you doing labouring? or were you an assistant to tradesmen?

What do you do now?

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Oh you did? That's great man. Did they have you doing labouring? or were you an assistant to tradesmen?

What do you do now?
Honestly it was mainly administration work. I tried to get in with the builders but half of them had no basic English knowledge, there were basically all contractors from Bulgaria, Poland and India.

One of the Sikh guys there pointed at his alcoholic friend and said in fob English "hahaha hez durunk" while the guy was operating some sawing machine, I never went back.

I'm still in school right now I picked that up in the summer holidays.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I change my profile pic every month to symbolize a new reaction to f*ck shit i see on this forum. December's edition was Mr.Somalia man drinking geel caano. I forgot to change my pfp to January's edition tho thx for reminding me.

EDIT: as you guys are fast af with news literally posting about Qassen Soulimani's death 10 mins after it was announced with all the ww3 shit going down this image shall be my pfp untill nigga history month.

Last edited:

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
I didn’t know what to put as my profile pic so I made it the latest Somali meme I had the time. I’m sure it was sent by my aunt in a family groupchat. I just liked the first half since it’s funny to me
This was the full meme View attachment 87654

Reminds me of a video of an old man speaking about how they did shukaansi in his days. Apparently they would creep inside the house of the sleeping xaliimo amd hold her nose to wake her up.:ftw9nwa:

Anyways my pic just fits my name.:cool: