What's the story behind your profile picture

CALM DOWN JINN BOY

Jinn = Smokeless fire aka electricity

We are all electromagnetic in structure (look up electron, proton charges within atoms). Our bodies contain this fire, hence jinn or what we like to refer to as evil swims within our body and blood, just like Islam has told us.

The whole point is for you to subdue the jinn within yourself, not to fear it. Because fearing it will only make you into a loser in this life and the next.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Over the past few days I've been babysitting my little cousin since his mom is out of town.
I've been making him watch popee the performer, my intention was just to scare him. But he didn't. Wuu la dhacayba!:faysalwtf:
As soon as he wakes up he literally begs me to watch popee with him.
Ngl though, it's kinda entertaining...

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
Jinn = Smokeless fire aka electricity

We are all electromagnetic in structure (look up electron, proton charges within atoms). Our bodies contain this fire, hence jinn or what we like to refer to as evil swims within our body and blood, just like Islam has told us.

The whole point is for you to subdue the jinn within yourself, not to fear it. Because fearing it will only make you into a loser in this life and the next.
THE KABBALAH your favorite book

VixR

Veritas
I like cats cause their slicc like me. Plus one of my favourite words on earth, abihiin wasse. It was New Years back then and the drink represents the Holidays, during the Holidays we enjoy ourselves if you get my drift.
7672.jpg
Lol. You’re one of those personalities that’re impossible to be mad at.