Whats with indoyar women being so hyped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Whats with them? Are they more feminine? Is that why men flock to them?
195xNxtipstoattractwomen.jpg.pagespeed.ic.zuKiEsLUiq.jpg

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I don't think there's anything wrong with them but cadaan nerds fetishize them. You guys should check out /hapas. They have an insane amount of self-hatred and have redpilled me on WM - AF couples. It seems like a naturally toxic pairing for the most part. I had no idea Asian women hated the fact that their half-Asian kids have Asian features.

I don't think there's anything wrong with them but cadaan nerds fetishize them. You guys should check out /hapas. They have an insane amount of self-hatred and have redpilled me on WM - AF couples. It seems like a naturally toxic pairing for the most part. I had no idea Asian women hated the fact that their half-Asian kids have Asian features.

It's a naturally toxic pairing because White men have been known to fetishize Asian chicks.

I've heard this shit before, they actually believe that Asian chicks are naturally more submissive, have a tighter pussy, and are more feminine than regular White girls. Asian chicks probably put White men on a pedestal and want to have their children appear more white.

It's such an unbelievably toxic pairing

People prefer them because they are very loyal to their man and they make sure their man is happy.

I have never seen a divorced Asian.

They are exotic, fairly passive and perceived as submissive which is something many men look for.

I also heard their lower region is sideways....

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
It's usually white men who fetish over them.

Asian women are the biggest self haters in the world. I used to frequent Asian blogs and YouTubers and it was full of Asian women bashing Asian men - unadulterated bashing, whilst putting white men on a pedestal. No lie, I honestly felt so bad for Asian dudes that I DM'd one of the bloggers defending Asian dudes. It was that bad.

Asian females are the biggest self haters in the world.

And the thing is, Asian men are generally educated, smart and successful with low crime rate - yet so many Asian women hate on them.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

One of my old class mates was a Vietnamese chick. She was one of those types who hated her features. She married a lily white Danish man hoping her child would resemble him. The child came out looking like a baby version of Kim Jong-un - fat with slanted eyes.

I bet she cries herself to sleep every night.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Asian women are the biggest self haters in the world. I used to frequent Asian blogs and YouTubers and it was full of Asian women bashing Asian men - unadulterated bashing, whilst putting white men on a pedestal. No lie, I honestly felt so bad for Asian dudes that I DM'd one of the bloggers defending Asian dudes. It was that bad.

And the thing is, Asian men are generally educated, smart and successful with low crime rate - yet so many Asian women hate on them.

Seems to be having a horrifying effect as Asian men are gaining traction (mostly due to the k-pop and japanese influences). Plenty of white girls waiting to scoop their men up I've been noticing. Because white girls are truly the least discriminatory group ever. Wallahi they don't care.

Cannot fathom where this self hatred comes from and it's not attractive in the slightest. Asian men are mad cool.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Seems to be having a horrifying effect as Asian men are gaining traction (mostly due to the k-pop and japanese influences). Plenty of white girls waiting to scoop their men up I've been noticing. Because white girls are truly the least discriminatory group ever. Wallahi they don't care.

Cannot fathom where this self hatred comes from and it's not attractive in the slightest. Asian men are mad cool.
Koreaboos piss me off :birdman:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS

This. I have no idea what East-Asian men have done to deserve their women. From RL experience, they tend be good people. I used to follow this Asian photographer on Tumblr. He used to post really dope shots and short tutorials. In fact, my blog literally consists of me applying what he taught me. Over time his blog slowly turned into something else. Every blog/reblog was of him pointing out Asian women's hypocrisy. Half of his posts were him arguing with Asian girls shit-talking Asian men. I felt bad for him, you could just tell it got to him.

On the upside, J/K-pop culture seems to rising in popularity and with it Asian men's popularity with non-Asian women. I don't think they're received half as bad by non-Asian women as some of these Asian men seem to make it out to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.