Which member would you sacrifice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
You metioned @ghost first thoooooo how freaking awkward is thaaaaaaaat :vo3yidw:

You know why she mentioned ghost, you know how this started, and you know who started it ( it wasn't idol). At least 3 (edit:make that 4) of you have appeared in this very topic attacking her, but she's at fault? :umwhat:You lot even considered sending her a link so you could "watch her screen" not to mention all the other childish shit you were doing to her. Even with all that, she ignored you guys until @Lily popped up in this topic and started going at her for no reason. It's convenient how the whole squad is online and all but one has made an appearance in this topic. Pathetic.

You know why she mentioned ghost, you know how this started, and you know who started it ( it wasn't idol). At least 3 of you have appeared in this very topic attacking her, but she's at fault? :umwhat:You lot even considered sending her a link so you could "watch her screen" not to mention all the other childish shit you were doing to her. Even with all that, she ignored you guys until @Lily popped up in this topic and started going at her for no reason.

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Ghost, ghostly and somali ghost

:urgh:

How many jiinis joined. I haven't been paying attention and I thought one ghost kept changing their name. :yloezpe::yloezpe:

I bet that chick's futo smells of sweat and xaar it's so huuuuuuuuuge :drakegrin:
Stop turning me on:lawd:
Face seating from her would be:wow:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Duchess & @Reiko talk about reading things out of context LOL
No one gives a cahoots about your damn screens and no world revolves around you, it was in reference to Barni posting of Halyeey's dick
Do you have to try to hack into my screens inorder to fit in, you nappy haired zanj.
Now you know the truth
KINDLY f*ck OFF
the only thing that was noted was her spamming of dislikes, now you feel better and relevant

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
No one gives a cahoots about your damn screens and no world revolves around you, it was in reference to Barni posting of Halyeey's dick

Now you know the truth
KINDLY f*ck OFF
the only thing that was noted was her spamming of dislikes, now you feel better and relevant
Not only are you obsessed with me but you're also obsessed with barni. You nappy haired zanj. Is this what you do to fit in with socially awkward rejects?

2lbcrqw.jpg

Duchess

VIP

Now you know the truth
KINDLY f*ck OFF

No, it wasn't. You were discussing idol.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
No, it wasn't. You were discussing idol.
How was I discussing the when Ghost sent Barni a PM for the link and responded on the following thread.
Why don't you delete PM like we requested instead of making garbage gossip

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9

Now you know the truth
KINDLY f*ck OFF
:gladbron: first time Iv seen @Baraf lose her cool ....No doubt it musta been cos of that Airhead @Reiko :drakegrin:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@ghost the socially awkward reject bastard he is, was asking them if he can post gifs to derail topics.
This is what goes behind closed doors. Social rejects dickriding each other.

iddmjs.jpg

Duchess

VIP
How was I discussing the when Ghost sent Barni a PM for the link and responded on the following thread.
Why don't you delete PM like we requested instead of making garbage gossip

Nayaa, don't try to get gully with me and think I won't snap your neck because I have "moderator" under my username. Why the f*ck did y'all invite me to the convo unless you were trying to be messy? You already knew it couldn't be deleted.

So your excuse is you were trying to f*ck with and invade @Barni's privacy and not idol's? How does that make things any better? :umwhat:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Nayaa, don't try to get gully with me and think I won't snap your neck because I have "moderator" under my username. Why the f*ck did y'all invite me to the convo unless you were trying to be messy? You already knew it couldn't be deleted.

So your excuse is you were trying to f*ck with and invade @Barni's privacy and not idol's? How does that make things any better? :umwhat:
:chrisfreshhah: Okay Miss Moderator, you were trying to giddy in under that PM as well- I was offering a solution to prove her 'innocence'( wording might not be best) , so I offered for her using of the site. She didn't get mad over the request so I don't know why it would upset you:chrisfreshhah: Your not her :hahaidiot:
Maybe being engaged in that useless garbage thread was wrong-but you coming down with me for that :camby:

@ghost the socially awkward reject bastard he is, was asking them if he can post gifs to derail topics.
This is what goes behind closed doors. Social rejects dickriding each other.

iddmjs.jpg

You gotta admit, that was funny as hell. How disappointed you must've been when there was nothing positive to say about you? The rest are tired arguing with you so you can take a rest now.

Status
Not open for further replies.