Which member would you sacrifice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You gotta admit, that was funny as hell. How disappointed you must've been when there was nothing positive to say about you? The rest are tired arguing with you so you can take a rest now.
Social rejects doing what they do best,

Keep hatching plans in group convos.

You were sent to write that, how sad.

:chrisfreshhah: Okay Miss Moderator, you were trying to giddy in under that PM as well- I was offering a solution to prove her 'innocence'( wording might not be best) , so I offered for her using of the site. She didn't get mad over the request so I don't know why it would upset you:chrisfreshhah: Your not her :hahaidiot:
Maybe being engaged in that useless garbage thread was wrong-but you coming down with me for that :camby:

I'm seriously impressed that they both read through a 100+ convo. The determination is real.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
:chrisfreshhah: Okay Miss Moderator, you were trying to giddy in under that PM as well- I was offering a solution to prove her 'innocence'( wording might not be best) , so I offered for her using of the site. She didn't get mad over the request so I don't know why it would upset you:chrisfreshhah: Your not her :hahaidiot:
Maybe being engaged in that useless garbage thread was wrong-but you coming down with me for that :camby:

Walaahi I don't know what to make of this post. You might want to run it by your team and repost it so I understand wtf your on about. I was giddy in a PM I never participated in? I want to be "her".. Who's this her you're referring to? And where exactly are you and I going?:what1:

Gibiin-Udug

Walaahi I don't know what to make of this post. You might want to run it by your team and repost it so I understand wtf your on about. I was giddy in a PM I never participated in? I want to be "her".. Who's this her you're referring to? And where exactly are you and I going?:what1:
The nappy haired zanj was told to type that.

I'm waiting for garaa to post in here.

Keep making those assumptions. It's getting a bit desperate.

Duchess

VIP
Keep making those assumptions. It's getting a bit desperate.

Walaaley, who's talking to you? My post was in reference to @Baraf's post where she said "your not her". I'm trying figure out who she was referring to. Secondly, it can't get any more pathetic and desperate than what you guys did in the convo and what you're attempting to do here. You're obsessed.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Walaaley, who's talking to you? My post was in reference to @Baraf's post where she said "your not her". I'm trying figure out who she was referring to. Secondly, it can't get any more pathetic and desperate than what you guys did in the convo and what you're attempting to do her. You're obsessed.

I am intrigued, is their a secret society on SS.:wtfguccimane:

Gibiin-Udug

Walaaley, who's talking to you? My post was in reference to @Baraf's post where she said "your not her". I'm trying figure out who she was referring to. Secondly, it can't get any more pathetic and desperate than what you guys did in the convo and what you're attempting to do her. You're obsessed.

These scapegoats are being told what to write, I want garaa to post in here, how come garaa is not in here with her social reject pals? :chrisfreshhah:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Reiko and @Duchess are getting mind fucked.
:chrisfreshhah:
They're not sure of what posts they're refering to lol- or even the context of it
if they want to go through a 300 and so thread just to dig ish on what ish is about them then so do it
talk about self-obessed
it's really nothing of randomness
you'll just get a headache for yourself
mac sukur

Gibiin-Udug

Secret convos. They seem to spark controversy on this site every 3 months or so. I guess we're due for another beef again..
This is a child's play compared to the last one. We are dealing with anime loving social rejects. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Gibiin-Udug

They're not sure of what posts they're refering to lol- or even the context of it
if they want to go through a 300 and so thread just to dig ish on what ish is about them then so do it
talk about self-obessed
mac sukur
Dirty nappy haired zanj. What's pathetic is starting a group convo about other members.
Pathetic losers.

Duchess

VIP
talk about self-obessed
mac sukur

Some more gibberish. Do your friends not care about you? Send your shit to them before your post sxb, this isn't caadi.

You're talkin' to me now :lol: it's nice that your post was in reference to baraf but i dun really care tbh. What "we did in the convo and what you're (present tense) attempting to do her"

CZNnX.jpg

The reach is too real wallahi :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.