Why are Somalis less open to interethnic marriages than others

Khaemwaset

Frรผher of the Djibouti Ugaasate ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ
VIP
There are more reer Xamar, Benadiris, Barawaanis and Ugaase Labe than any half-Oromo Somali.

So that immediately puts your claim to bed.

:dead:
These people came from 800 years back and are from all over the Indian Ocean.

If you want to go thag route, The hararghe oromo and many in bale with Somali mixture would number well over 15 million

Race mixing destroys unique cultures/identities. It should be banned. The end result is mixed hybrid children with 0 ties to any culture and identity issues.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
These people came from 800 years back and are from all over the Indian Ocean.

If you want to go thag route, The hararghe oromo and many in bale with Somali mixture would number well over 15 million

Ugaas Labe is more recent than that and also all those communities I listed are predominantly Somali-South Asian mixes.

Inb4 you claim this, I am not stating Somali-Asian as the predominant intermarriage group.

Race mixing destroys unique cultures/identities. It should be banned. The end result is mixed hybrid children with 0 ties to any culture and identity issues.
It should not be banned since everyone should be able to choose their own wife/husband but it should not become the norm. That's what the J*ws want. They want everyone to mix with each other, while they remain pure.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
Djibouti is just another Somali city, whatever happens here is not very different then others

In that case, let me analyse Mogadishu for my argument because after all every Somali city is similar.

Wow wonโ€™t you look at that, most mixed Somalis in Xamar either have South Asian or Arab ancestry. That means the entirety of Somalia is the exact same thing!!!

Do you now see the lack of logic in your argument.

:mjlol:

Madows and central or west africans generally seem to be fine with people of their ethnicity marrying outside their group ,and I have seen this firsthand. But the same cannot be said for Somalis. We tend to be a more judgemental group by nature. I have seen sweet innocent posts of Somalis showcasing their foreign spouses receive a lot of hate from other Somalis. What causes this difference in attitude toward interracial and interethnic marriages?
Um have you been on black twitter? Both men and women display insane levels of mate guarding

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
Derailment aside, Somalis donโ€™t intermarry much because weโ€™re an isolated and homogeneous group. We place a lot of value in lineage and therefore people want to maintain that.

Probably because the culture the culture and language, customs, and traditions are already what their accustomed and use to. So the idea of an ajnabi/foreigner would cause other somalis to try to reason with as to why that decision of interacial marriage was made. Either way, mutual understandings should be held and respect (regardless of the marriage should be a priority.