Why are Somalis less open to interethnic marriages than others

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
What does a guy who lives in the suburbs of Stockholm or Minneapolis know about what happens back home

I live in neither of those cities. I don’t even live in either of those continents.

:mjlol:

I'm only talking about in the diaspora

Your average mixed Somali in the diaspora isn’t Oromo-Somali. There are a lot, but they’re not number one guys.

We both live in Australia, are you telling me that most mixed marriages you know are Oromo-Somali?

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
Go to any major Somali cities you will see the average half Somali being mixed with Oromo
Sxb you’re a good guy, but calm down with these outrageous claims.

Season 9 Smh GIF by The Office

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
The only intermixing i promote is somali latina marriage.
I've only seen fat Somali niggas with Mexican women. All those women were built just like them :mjkkk: .

Low-key a lot of Mexican women are built bad. They rarely work out and end up built like a refrigerator after a few kids.

The type of Somali niggas that can pull a bad Latina are usually sticking with east African women.

I live in neither of those cities. I don’t even live in either of those continents.

:mjlol:

Your average mixed Somali in the diaspora isn’t Oromo-Somali. There are a lot, but they’re not number one guys.

We both live in Australia, are you telling me that most mixed marriages you know are Oromo-Somali?
I’m talking about Somaliweyn not the diaspora

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Marrying a somali brings many benefits that marrying out doesn’t. It’s another way to ensure offspring will be in good hands if anything happens to you. And for the lovers of our culture and language it’s a way to preserve it. Me personally I also want my kids to have abtirsi. Knowing your lineage is very important.
That’s nice. But what has knowing your lineage done for you?

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
I’m talking about Somaliweyn not the diaspora

If you read my posts, I’m talking about Somaliweyn also. I was responding to a user that asked about the diaspora.

Bro honestly, with all due respect, I don’t wanna keep repeating myself to you.

World

VIP
There are more reer Xamar, Benadiris, Barawaanis and Ugaase Labe than any half-Oromo Somali.

So that immediately puts your claim to bed.

:dead:
In the borderlands between somalis and oromos there is a lot of intermixing, with clans like jarso, gurgura being somalis mixed with oromos, or oromos mixed with somalis.

Kisame

VIP
@Rayaale @Internet Nomad @Khaemwaset @Periplus @Homerlilian @Kalsoon @Chaseyourdreamzz @Keep it a boqol @CABDULWALI XASAN. @Yami @Farah717 @mah14

Tagged all the niggas I've seen on here because I wanted to reply to you all.

If your a man that's financially stable and a liberal. Your reach is pretty much limitless when it comes to liberal women here in the west. Especially here in North America. You don't even have to be a die hard progressive. Like just supporting abortion, not being a homophobic bigot, and not being openly racist is enough for most chicks.

Most conservative and cultured women prefer their own but liberal women are usually open to dating out. As long as you target liberal women your options are limitless.

I don't know why niggas diss madow men for not marrying black women. A lot of these men are liberal enough for most chicks and are becoming financially stable. Most of the madow guys I know irl married to non black women are college educated. Most of these men usually prefer to be with black women but the minority that do date out have no trouble finding women. Especially if they aren't ugly. The only Madows struggling to date women are the ugly and broke ones.

If your a financially stable liberal Somali nigga you can pretty much settle down with anyone. We've already started seeing this happen irl as well in our own communities.

Kisame

VIP
That’s nice. But what has knowing your lineage done for you?
Tbh I feel like these threads wouldn't be common on here if we had a bunch of financially stable Somali men ready for marriage. Like other conservative communities pretty much.

Lot of Somali niggas are delaying marriage until their 30s because their broke af. Meanwhile most chicks are willing to get married after they graduated at around 22 or 24.

Back in the day I remember seeing niggas tell Somali women to abandon college because they were becoming too "independent". The same niggas that were crying about this were broke niggas :dead: .

Blacks bully their women badly like the french female rapper Aya nakamura, this madows would team up with maghrebis to bully her and then cry when she got with a white man. Who you tryna fool🤣🤣 same with candance owen the AA always cry about who she is with. black men despise women who marry cadaans dont get fooled.

@Kisame every somali marriage has agegaps so do every ajnabi marriage, so if people want traditional marriges then maybe they should get married to men older than them? The 24yrs old female can get married too the 28 yr old financially stable guy.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
In the borderlands between somalis and oromos there is a lot of intermixing, with clans like jarso, gurgura being somalis mixed with oromos, or oromos mixed with somalis.

There is no denying that, I am not here to deny history or anthropology. There is a large community historically.

I just don’t think they’re number one. My original argument before I got derailed into this was that right now today, Somalis don’t intermarry much and if they do, it isn’t primarily Oromo.

Walaal let me ask you anecdotally, what is the most common intermarriage you have seen with your two eyes?

Kisame

VIP
Blacks bully their women badly like the french female rapper Aya nakamura, this madows would team up with maghrebis to bully her and then cry when she got with a white man. Who you tryna fool🤣🤣 same with candance owen the AA always cry about who she is with. black men despise women who marry cadaans dont get fooled.

@Kisame every somali marriage has agegaps so do every ajnabi marriage, so if people want traditional marriges then maybe they should get married to men older than them? The 24yrs old female can get married too the 28 yr old financially stable guy.

I live in one of the black regions of North America. Madows don't hate each other down here and date each other all the time. The only Madows guys I know that avoid madow women are the white washed ones and "lame" niggas from the hood. The lames only hate them because they couldn't pull any good looking madow women when they lived in the hood.

"so if people want traditional marriges then maybe they should get married to men older than them? "

This happens often in our community but this isn't really a first option for most chicks. Most young chicks would prefer to date a guy within their age range. 4 year age gap is still appropriate but most of these chicks want a guy that's either the same age or at max 2 years older than them. That's why they get pissed off when they realize most of the young men around their age aren't financially stable enough for marriage.

At 22 the only niggas I knew that were ready for marriage were cadaan and Asian niggas.

Trending