Why are they claiming us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do south Sudanese and Kenyans claim East African? East Africa should only be Somalia, Ethiopia, Sudan, Eritrea and Djibouti. The non negroid lands. Much like how North Africa is reserved for Arabs. East Africa should be pure from its beauty getting claimed by dhuxul people. Niggas is getting catfished ever since drake shouted them out. Some claim to be part Arab yet they are dark asf :dead:. South Sudan, Kenya and Uganda should go join their friends in central Africa. East Africa should be for hair having, small nose people only.
Who's the white man that grouped them with us?:pacspit:

I for one welcome them.
You sound like some white guy telling coloured people that they're not really English/American/xyz

I agree with you @Adheer Warsame their claiming us because they want to be included when ppl say East Africans are beautiful.

It really annoys me too Wallahi I've even seen Ugandan and Ghanaians claiming east Africa hahahahagahaga

:siilaanyolaugh:

I've seen a dark south Sudanese chick say she's east African and claim to be half Libyan
:mjlol:

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

I used to work with the blackest girl her skin looked like midnight, I could see my reflection it.... tell me and other her mum was half white...hahahahahaha

She was Ghanaian

Her mum looks black as night - I've seen her mums photos

Why are they ashamed lol :bell:

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

I used to work with the blackest girl her skin looked like midnight, I could see my reflection it.... tell me and other her mum was half white...hahahahahaha

She was Ghanaian

Her mum looks black as night - I've seen her mums photos

Why are they ashamed lol :bell:
They're the biggest self haters. People who don't have their features (long hair, lighter skinned, smaller nose) are classed as beautiful, whilst the ones with their features are shunned and looked down on
AAs have mastered the art of self hate.
Their features look subhuman though, so who could blame them:siilaanyosmile:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
wag2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.