Why are they claiming us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uganda isn't anywhere near the eastern part but its part of east Africa whilst Tanzania is on the eastern part but its Southern Africa.
East Africa is for the humans
Kenya, Uganda and South Sudan have to go!

get something else to be proud of will you, there's nothing special about being east african.

we kinda accept aj's khaniisnimo, if you want to shake it for Babatunde, we won't judge you sxb. go for it.
AJ is not a self hater though. He's proud of himself
I'm confident with my sexuality, I know I'm straight and I don't need to prove it
I'd rather die than be a self hater:russ:

:russ::deadmanny:

this fixation with bantus is more than hate, it's classic longing. he wants tunde badly man. no other explanation.
Contribute to the OP or leave
You hate the people you call "s"
You should be ashamed of yourself. You'll bootyclap for madows while looking down on us. Leave this Somali owned site and protest for black lives matter or something. Coon

AJ is not a self hater though. He's proud of himself
I'm confident with my sexuality, I know I'm straight and I don't need to prove it
I'd rather die than be a self hater:russ:
self hater is really not as bad of an insult as you think. i hate all the bull shit aspects of our culture/people that make us s. theres nothing wrong with self-reflection, i'm doing my best to not be a and do my people proud.

as with your obsession with bantus/blacks, there's no other explanation for it.
they either beat the f*ck out of you, stole your gurl or you simply want the dick. :francis:

i hate all the bull shit aspects of our culture/people that make us s.
IMG_1086.GIF

And Abu bakr al Somali too

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
self hater is really not as bad of an insult as you think. i hate all the bull shit aspects of our culture/people that make us s. theres nothing wrong with self-reflection, i'm doing my best to not be a and do my people proud.

as with your obsession with bantus/blacks, there's no other explanation for it.
they either beat the f*ck out of you, stole your gurl or you simply want the dick. :francis:
@Adheer Warsame aka (Aussie hoe)
Damn that was hotter than the sahara dessert.
:tacky:

farewell sxb, tell me when Babatunde quenches that thirst. i look forward to your future posts, once you finally get it out of your system.:lolbron:
Good riddance, cooneralla, take ace "civil war was a blessing" Mooha with you too, no one will miss him when a predator missile hits his house.
Coons
:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.