Why are they claiming us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wooow, i really feel sorry for us, the sad state our people are in. imagine having nothing worthy of praise that your Physical features become the thing you are most protective of. :jcoleno:

i suggest we first learn geography. east Africa is a geographical location and not a reference to certain physical features. secondly, all the racist bull shit needs to stop. this website is becoming worse than Stormfront.

in sha Allah someday we'll have something aynu ku faano. instead of out 'small noses and soft hair'. Ameen.

because they're on the eastern side. why are Ethios and Eris included in the HOA when only Somalia makes up the horn?
Uganda isn't anywhere near the eastern part but its part of east Africa whilst Tanzania is on the eastern part but its Southern Africa.
East Africa is for the humans
Kenya, Uganda and South Sudan have to go!

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Caku idiotic Cushitic pastoralists with their miniscule population.

Caku the British for stopping our expansion south

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Caku idiotic Cushitic pastoralists with their miniscule population.

Caku the British for stopping our expansion south

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
We were a small people but our fighting spirit was very strong
We wouldn't replace southern Bantus with our breeding, if you know what I mean:mjohreally:

Last I checked Somalia didn't have the monopoly on east africa, use the horn of Africa if it bothers u that much.

wooow, i really feel sorry for us, the sad state our people are in. imagine having nothing worthy of praise that your Physical features become the thing you are most protective of. :jcoleno:

i suggest we first learn geography. east Africa is a geographical location and not a reference to certain physical features. secondly, all the racist bull shit needs to stop. this website is becoming worse than Stormfront.

in sha Allah someday we'll have something aynu ku faano. instead of out 'small noses and soft hair'. Ameen.

:dead: "B But muh caucasian features!"

We must Make East and Central Africa Cushitic Again
Ahmad Gurey: "Ahmed Gurey is calling for a total and complete shutdown, of Christians entering the Somali state, until we can find out what the hell is going on"
"We'll build a huge wall, and we'll make Abyssinia pay for it"
"When Abyssinia sends its people its not sending its best, they're bringing khat, their bringing crime, they eat raw meat"
MAKE SOMALIA GREAT AGAIN

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
why do south Sudanese and Kenyans claim East African? East Africa should only be Somalia, Ethiopia, Sudan, Eritrea and Djibouti. The non negroid lands. Much like how North Africa is reserved for Arabs. East Africa should be pure from its beauty getting claimed by dhuxul people. Niggas is getting catfished ever since drake shouted them out. Some claim to be part Arab yet they are dark asf :dead:. South Sudan, Kenya and Uganda should go join their friends in central Africa. East Africa should be for hair having, small nose people only.
Who's the white man that grouped them with us?:pacspit:
I LOVE MY Muslim African brother and sisters.
I see you haven't learnt your lesson little Aussie Hoe...
I'm still waiting for how much that ass cost?:kodaksmiley::chrisfreshhah:

Ahmad Gurey: "Ahmed Gurey is calling for a total and complete shutdown, of Christians entering the Somali state, until we can find out what the hell is going on"
"We'll build a huge wall, and we'll make Abyssinia pay for it"
"When Abyssinia sends its people its not sending its best, they're bringing khat, their bringing crime, they eat raw meat"
MAKE SOMALIA GREAT AGAIN
:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

My you speak the truth...

Ethiopian swine are sending their worst people to us and we must build gas chambers like Hitler did and CLEANSE our lands

The streets need to run red with their blood....

CLEANSE OUR LANDS :farole:

Status
Not open for further replies.