Why are they claiming us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
get back to work , if you dont to catch these pimp hands. be a good little boy and get my money.:yousmart:
Nayaa, didn't you say you are leaving. What is your bum ass doing here still. BLM is scheduling another rally. GTFO my thread.
IMG_1087.GIF

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
:camby:
am a businesswoman/pimp, forget that mehr nonsense. our boy adheer is gonna be bringing in the big bucks now, so i want my half.
I'm just saying we can be the KANGZ of the trans-Atlantic male-hoe traffickers....

Power couple....sweet heart.
:denzelnigga:

VixR

Veritas
These peeps are laying claim to "sides" now:dead:

To muh Westside niggas, and to muh Eastside niggas...

Neefs. Whatchu gonna do next, pull up on some "fake" Eastenders?

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Nayaa, didn't you say you are leaving. What is your bum ass doing here still. BLM is scheduling another rally. GTFO my thread.
View attachment 9296
Be a good girl and kindly put these pink skin tights and belly dance for the bantus and the "sand " that just dropped the bucks and the billies on your futo Nicca!!!

@sahersi pimp game like a brothel ....
That's right....

@Adheer Warsame warsame aka Aussie I don't judge a nigga's hustle my little INFIDEL friend...

Go and bring us the money

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Different physical appearance doesn't change anything.

Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Coromos (also known as Zanzibar) are geographically located in the East.

Different physical appearance doesn't change anything.

Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Coromos (also known as Zanzibar) are geographically located in the East.

Be gentle with the camel-herders. It is only rather recently they have been brought into the civilized world.

As for this "Adheer Warsame", it is rather obvious they are female. The oestrogen oozes from their posts. A Somali supremacist who never speaks about their qabil ideology, focuses on phenotype like most women, and can't engage in original banter? Obviously a sad little girl gassed by Drake.

Better luck next time eedo Warsan.

why do south Sudanese and Kenyans claim East African? East Africa should only be Somalia, Ethiopia, Sudan, Eritrea and Djibouti. The non negroid lands. Much like how North Africa is reserved for Arabs. East Africa should be pure from its beauty getting claimed by dhuxul people. Niggas is getting catfished ever since drake shouted them out. Some claim to be part Arab yet they are dark asf :dead:. South Sudan, Kenya and Uganda should go join their friends in central Africa. East Africa should be for hair having, small nose people only.
Who's the white man that grouped them with us?:pacspit:

You mixed between Horn of Africa and east Africa and ceeb show some respect

Be gentle with the camel-herders. It is only rather recently they have been brought into the civilized world.

As for this "Adheer Warsame", it is rather obvious they are female. The oestrogen oozes from their posts. A Somali supremacist who never speaks about their qabil ideology, focuses on phenotype like most women, and can't engage in original banter? Obviously a sad little girl gassed by Drake.

Better luck next time eedo Warsan.
We meet again zanj. That man in your dp has threatened to deport Maine Bantus back to the farms were they came from. "camel herders" have a much richer history than your kind my 3abed. Acknowledge our superiority, slave!

why do south Sudanese and Kenyans claim East African? East Africa should only be Somalia, Ethiopia, Sudan, Eritrea and Djibouti. The non negroid lands. Much like how North Africa is reserved for Arabs. East Africa should be pure from its beauty getting claimed by dhuxul people. Niggas is getting catfished ever since drake shouted them out. Some claim to be part Arab yet they are dark asf :dead:. South Sudan, Kenya and Uganda should go join their friends in central Africa. East Africa should be for hair having, small nose people only.
Who's the white man that grouped them with us?:pacspit:

The worst thread that I read, dude you are giving us bad name ceeb and respect those countries.

We meet again zanj. That man in your dp has threatened to deport Maine Bantus back to the farms were they came from. "camel herders" have a much richer history than your kind my 3abed. Acknowledge our superiority, slave!

You talk like a big man for a little girl. Who are you fooling naaya? Don't make me expose you. Your little feminist/trans project/prank is over.

As for your little "rich history" as you call it, whatever helps you sleep more comfortably while literally and figuratively under the boot of beesha. Superior people don't need the inferior ones to govern them and establish a civil society for them. And now you're claiming Ethiopians as part of some "East African" united block. Any Ethiopian would quicker spit in your face and disavow themselves from you yaa lamagodley. They are a people with an actual history and civilization that they will fight to preserve.

You talk like a big man for a little girl. Who are you fooling naaya? Don't make me expose you. Your little feminist/trans project/prank is over.

As for your little "rich history" as you call it, whatever helps you sleep more comfortably while literally and figuratively under the boot of beesha. Superior people don't need the inferior ones to govern them and establish a civil society for them. And now you're claiming Ethiopians as part of some "East African" united block. Any Ethiopian would quicker spit in your face and disavow themselves from you yaa lamagodley. They are a people with an actual history and civilization that they will fight to preserve.
As if an Ethiopian would treat a Madow like a king. Somalis are more tolerant to your people than Ethiopians, be grateful.
We took over 2/3s of Ethiopia and destroyed their church, we were fighting with/against global powers whilst your people were flinging shit at each other in the jungle.
I'm a guy by the way, what makes you think I'm female, is that what you guys think about all the time?

As if an Ethiopian would treat a Madow like a king. Somalis are more tolerant to your people than Ethiopians, be grateful.
We took over 2/3s of Ethiopia and destroyed their church, we were fighting with/against global powers whilst your people were flinging shit at each other in the jungle.
I'm a guy by the way, what makes you think I'm female, is that what you guys think about all the time?

Naturally, you would need to be tolerant to those presiding over you. It is not a choice, naaya.

That's what you believe? What about your tribal elders who claimed they were in the scrotum of some Arab at the time in the Arabian peninsula? Seems the memory of your people is fragmented. Get your elders to get their story right first and then come back.

You really asking to get exposed? I won't go there just yet, but it seems my nephew did a real number on you. I know you are trying to come off hard as a Regan loving conservative Somali supremacist, but this shtick just isn't working for you naaya. I see right through it. :hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.