Why do Djiboutians act like Djibouti is any better than Somalia?

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
Why are y’all niggas hating???:gucciwhat:

anywho, happy independence day to my somali brothers and sisters from Djibouti. May Allah give you more years of peace and prosperity❤️❤️❤️
87C7586D-0C1F-465F-AE0C-E885F96C9C16.jpeg

We are all Somali, so no need to look down on your fellow brothers and sisters!
I'm not reer Djibouti, but I wish them prosperity and development Inshaallah!

Oh and happy Independence day!

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Mogadishu is developing nicely, no need to pull up biased photos from the western countries that always want to paint Somalia in a bad light. Also the cost of living is not as high like Djibouti. You can live comfortably middle class and the weather is much better
Search up Mogadishu and those are the first photos sweetie.

Invader

Djibouti is a very bizarre country in my opinion. They speak French despite having a large Somali population with an Afar and Yemeni minority. They invite various countries to set up their military bases there. Its location in the horn of Africa is so small that you would probably forget that it exists in the first place.

Djibouti-map-boundaries-cities-locator.jpg
Somali is used as a lingua franca on the streets sxb. French/Arabic is spoken in schools and work.

Invader

They had peace since independence and that's all they have to show for it.They could have been the Singapore in Africa instead it's one big slum.

This is the same country that got defeated by an Eritrean female brigade and needed UN peacekeepers to keep the peace :chrisfreshhah:
Oh you mean THAT war.

Forgot to tell you those same females defected to our side because of our prosperity.

They didn't do shit we captured and killed more of them than they did to us.

Your a fan sxb admit it :mjlol:

France and us were about to progress through it.

Invader

Are you currently in Jabuuti? :dead:

You are either in France or Ottawa akhi.You fled from the tyranny of the fat Cisse dictator :drakekidding:
No.
Our parents went there because they liked that culture.

So retarded.

Invader

You have been karbashed by us Jibriil Abokor back in the 90s when you attempted an incursion into SL.Cisse Waraabe don't know how to fight, stick to sucking Guelleh's toes :manny:
:salute:Another fellow Jibril Abokor. Forget about what I said.

:rejoice:I embrace you with open arms.

Also I'm being sarcastic the Ciise in Awdal prefer Somaliland over Awdal state. They know that Awdal state is Gadabuursi only state.

Invader

How you speaking French to abandon your ancestors language in your own homeland, slave mentality
No.

Believe me. More people speak Somali than French wallahi.:ufdup:

Somali is used in the streets between the Afars and Somalis.

French is like a language for education and businesses(rich)

Invader

Imagine speaking fr*nch, absolutely pathetic.
We gave you a statue and helped you guys win independence, you're ...'re ...
French opens doors in commercial works.

it also gives us better degrees in France and Quebec/Switzerland.

We also learn English and Arabic.

Somali isn't useful if you want diplomatic relations with other countries.

Also speaking Somali will alienate the Afars which can create civil war.

For the stability they have, you’d think that Djibouti would be more advanced. It’s not that far off from Somalia, who’s still recovering from the civil war.

Invader

Imagine speaking fr*nch, absolutely pathetic.
We gave you a statue and helped you guys win independence, you're ...'re ...
You've been watching too much Ratatouille sxb.

What does learning education in Somali benefit?

This is the reason your mother is in welfare.

Also why are you speaking in English it's not your language correct?

French and English can give you jobs everywhere.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
French opens doors in commercial works.

it also gives us better degrees in France and Quebec/Switzerland.

We also learn English and Arabic.

Somali isn't useful if you want diplomatic relations with other countries.

Also speaking Somali will alienate the Afars which can create civil war.

It's the language of the filthy coloniser, and one of the most scummy and brutal colonisers at that. I understand if you learn english because that is actually spoken world-wide, but speaking french and additionally using it on your national television is coon behaviour. You say the Muslim Afars would start a civil war over language? Look at ethiopia, minorities are forced to learn amharic. Instead of French have Somali and Arabic, they already use Arabic as a language between different linguistic groups in Eritrea so it can work here.

Invader

For the stability they have, you’d think that Djibouti would be more advanced. It’s not that far off from Somalia, who’s still recovering from the civil war.
The rain in Djibouti is more saline sxb. that's why.
Djibouti has a population of 1,000,000 compared to your 15 million (11 million if you don't include Somaliland). Yet our GDP growth (6%) is better than your 3.5% :ufdup: so keep your mouth shut. We're developing more than you.Go check the malls and theatres we have.We have French people dancing.