Why do Halimos act like their life would end or its such a bad thing if their husband marries anther woman?

You have to take culture into consideration

1609029668838.png

Don’t forget she is also selfish for leaving her sister in Islam without a husband :rolleyes:

I don’t think polygamy is the actual issue but it’s the lack of maturity and sensitivity when it comes to this topic that’s an issue.
as if having a husband is a charity lol who needs adult size baby with bad breath every morning eating all your food and sleeping around with other women oh poor single woman with no husband let's burden her with one. 😆 🤣

gbrlax3

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓.
I mean why is it always the talk of if he marries anther woman thats it im done etc dont they know its a sunnah and a man can do it and its not haram?

I mean sometimes the poor guy is not even thinking of getting a second but because of the halimos obsession with it it messes up the guur

More girls need to be more accepting about it

Most guys dont tell their wife they getting anther wife because they will lose their mind and hurt their kids future
i feel like marrying 4 wives was back then needed as arab Muslim men would die in battle as they had to fight 2 fronts at same time persians and the romans they could not sustain population loss like that as they were low in numbers due to being desert nomads Prophet of Allah ordered them to marry 4 women and have lots of children to sustain the army and future generations

gbrlax3

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓.
i feel like marrying 4 wives was back then needed as arab Muslim men would die in battle as they had to fight 2 fronts at same time persians and the romans they could not sustain population loss like that as they were low in numbers due to being desert nomads Prophet of Allah ordered them to marry 4 women and have lots of children to sustain the army and future generations
but nowadays we still can marry up to 4 Allhamdullah so things have not changed we good

stop mixing with trash somalis and branding your trash as a somali caado :Sutehja: :Sutehja: :Sutehja: not our fault the men you know are bums says alot about you:Sutehja: :Sutehja:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not from a single parent family. I'm not even talking about men in my family either. I'm talking about the community at large. Neighbors, friends of the family and elders that live in the area.

You must be a liar for you to suggest that you haven't seen polygamous marriages like that. What do you want @reer? For people to bury their heads in the sand?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Even if I did have bums in my family. How would that be my fault? Many of you lot love to suggest that a lot of Somali girls are from single parent households. If that is true and it could be, can you not see you are really just insulting yourself?

Trending

Latest posts