Why do Somalis hate Arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Atiya

Wallahi Arabs are nice people. There are obviously some racist ones but usually Arabs are good welcoming people. You people need to quit it and stop the Arab hate. Stop taking it to heart that Arabs don't help Somalis because arabs don't even help themselves, it's nothing personal.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Because of an inferiority complex.

I'm neutral towards Arabs and they don't take up much of my energy because they are irrelevant to me. A lot of somalis feel beneath them though.

Just being :dzmxmmb:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
idc about them either way :mjdontkno:. i f*ck with them north africans tho, they seem more down to earth. not sure if they're technically arab tho, i'll let our resident genealogists confirm that one

A

Atiya

Now lets stop the hate and listen to farxiya fiska.

She just said "hit the road warya" :gladbron:

Last edited by a moderator:
Q

Queen Carawelo

Tbh I don't care for them. The only time Arabs come to my mind is on this forum. I know couple of Arabs but they're not your typical Arabs, they're basically cadaan people. They don't act Arab and you wouldn't know that they were Arabs until you asked them.

Personally I'm indifferent i just dislike somalis who are inconsiderate when it comes to their people but booty clap for arabs. So i might take Jabs at Ayrabs to piss them off, funny how emotional they get some times

S

Shamis

It's because of their linguistic link to Islam and their pathetically inferior understanding of it. Indonesia is a real Muslim country and so far not one Somali has anything against them. Viva Indonesia the real home of Islam.

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
I don't hate them. Just not a fan of a brand of Saudi wahabism they export to other countries and their financing of terrorist groups. I don't appreciate sabotaging other Muslim nations discretely while pretending to be allies. I don't consider every Arab speaking person Arab. It's an overarching term. Most of these populations that are Arab now were "arabized". Meaning they aren't a monolithic group of similar others but are as heterogeneous as they come, hence why they don't get along and share different priorities. This notion of a collective brotherhood among us as Muslims isn't real. Many people are highly self-interested and like you said they don't like each other. So, I judge their merit on an individual basis. I will admit some have more humility and generosity than others.

Last edited:
I had no problems with them until I joined Somali forums and realised how they treat us. I know it's wrong to tar them all with the same brush but f*ck em, especially saudis. The number 1 c*nt race of all the c*nt races

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Because many Somalis are dick riding them and if you criticize Arabs then a lot of Somalis will do takfeer on you.

These same Somalis will not defend their fellow Bantu Muslims but will bend over for dhegcas

Someone on here had a go at me for caring more about Ogadens in K5 than Palestinians.

:snoop:

@Atiya
I dont hate Arabs, dont care for them honestly. The only ones who hate arabs and obsessed with them are the "So called" atheist's on this forum. So i dont understand how you can generalize. I Partly blame the Takfiri/Salafist somalis who suck up them and act like they are gods.

Btw no one this forum expected any help from arabs quite the opposite. The criticism was directed at Somalis who somehow conveniently remember their emaan and the ummah when Arabs are suffering but remain mum, nowhere to be found when Muslims are systematically massacred in Myanmar and the Central African Republic, and their own people are persecuted in the Ogaden, NFD and inside Somalia by AMISOM gaalos.

So its Less about arabs more about Somali Salafist/Takfiris kissing their asses and confusing Islamism with arabism. I very much dislike these salafis trying to kill of Somali ethno-nationalism with their pseudo religious bullshit.

Last edited:
idk why somalis are obsessed with arabs hate.
but the truth is that they hate us somalis so its just payback hate.

if we count how much harm they did it to somalis and black ppl in general evryone wud hate em to death.
u know how many young women they raped in yemen saudi arabia sudan libya!
theres also alot of somalis and foreigners in arab prisons esp s.arabia and uae for "crimes"!
we have been feeding arabs like thousand years with hilib foox and goodies!
and the entire time somalis have been suffering they still havent assisted us and even tried to starve the entire horn africa by banning livestock twice!
with all that they still had the nerves to send somali youth to fight for them in yemen and other places.
also they prolly funded ashabaab to bomb the innocent people right n left.
arabs give zero fucks about the plight of somalis.

anyways hate is not gonna make em pay so i suggest to wait till somalis are strong enough to whoop arabs ass for payback.

commander of arab karbaash operation

Hafez

VIP
idk why somalis are obsessed with arabs hate.
but the truth is that they hate us somalis so its just payback hate.

if we count how much harm they did it to somalis and black ppl in general evryone wud hate em to death.
u know how many young women they raped in yemen saudi arabia sudan libya!
theres also alot of somalis and foreigners in arab prisons esp s.arabia and uae for "crimes"!
we have been feeding arabs like thousand years with hilib foox and goodies!
and the entire time somalis have been suffering they still havent assisted us and even tried to starve the entire horn africa by banning livestock twice!
with all that they still had the nerves to send somali youth to fight for them in yemen and other places.
also they prolly funded ashabaab to bomb the innocent people right n left.
arabs give zero fucks about the plight of somalis.

anyways hate is not gonna make em pay so i suggest to wait till somalis are strong enough to whoop arabs ass for payback.

commander of arab karbaash operation
latest

Those people are the problem, not Arabs!

latest

Those people are the problem, not Arabs!

so u r tellin me some rich somali is tellin alshabab to bomb and cause masacres chaos and anarchy in somalia?
even if somalis are the problems why not just help ur fellow "ummah"?

u prolly lived in arab country homeboy barawani arab fuckboy. were u busy wiping ur arab masters ass to see the truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending