Why do Somalis hate Arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't hate Arabs, I could care less about them. My opinion on Arabia is strictly political, some Somalis have the sense that Arabs will help them because of the Muslim component. But politically speaking, they don't.
In fact, Arabs have done some damage to the Somali economy and have always sided with the opposition. I advocate Somalia leaving the Arab League, but that necessarily does not mean I hate Arabs. Ive got nothing against them.

Couldnt agree more. I dont hate them, they are just another group of humans acting in their own interests. I dont expect anything from them actually. They dont owe us anything. To be Frank there is no benefits or criteria for us to continue to stay in the Arab league. We are not culturally arabs nor do wast majority of us speak arabic. The only thing we have is one group exploiting us out of muslimino and people thinking we arab because of it. So to Ask for somalis to Wisen up and guard their own interests politically is no indication of any hatred directed at anyone of any kind.

We are not ignorant of the gulf states foreign policy in Somalia. We are urging other "Somalis" note highlight "Somalis" not arabs to take action and mobilize & put themselves in the correct positions thus our critic mainly should be directed towards other somalis and making them aware of who is our ally and who is not.

Edit: but on the flip side if somalis do opt out of the arab league thousands of somalis in gulf states might lose their protection status,privilege and Liscense. Since all of it is based on the perception that we are arab due to our membership. So some may be against the idea for social economic reasons

Last edited:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@TheXamarCadcadGuy what's up with all Carab supremacy posts. Sxb, your becoming worst than qabilists because maybe qabilists think that certain Somali qabil are better than each other, but you think that your somewhat greater than the human race.

This thread died long ago sxb. Calm down. You'll live another day to defend the honor of your great people from the arab haters.

Now do you really believe humanity came from some semitic patriarch as opposed to the more well grounded Out Of Africa theory? :draketf:

LOL @ 'the more well grounded out of Africa theory', that theory is not well grounded at all.

Not everyone is a descendant from a 'Semitic' patriarch.
siilaanyolaugh

Everyone on this planet is a descendant of one of the three sons of Noah (AS), Shem, Ham or Japeth.

Semites include Arabs, Hebrews, Phoenicians, ancient Babylonians, etc. Not only do these ethnic groups have a historical and genetic link, their languages are also very similar. Hence Arabic and Hebrew are 'Semitic' languages.

giphy.gif

@TheXamarCadcadGuy First of all thank you for your response. Ive always been curious at the inner thought process of a mad man religious man siilaanyolaugh

So you believe that once upon a time there was a great flood that covered he whole earth in water and this dude called noah built a giant boat on his own and put 2 of every plant and animal specie inside, by miracle survive the flood with all the animals and plants intact, And the worst bit, take part of incest between his sons and daughters to create all the races we see today.:wtfguccimane:
Do you honestly in your right mind believe this shit?:draketf: And you have the audacity to claim that bronze age mythology holds more ground than scientific,analysed,peer reviewed data of human migration by our leading experts in the fields of anthropology, genetics and biology
2000px-Spreading_homo_sapiens_la.svg.png

I cant even right now with you people :jcoleno::ohdamn::wtfguccimane:

Hafez

VIP
@TheXamarCadcadGuy First of all thank you for your response. Ive always been curious at the inner thought process of a mad man religious man siilaanyolaugh

So you believe that once upon a time there was a great flood that covered he whole earth in water and this dude called noah built a giant boat on his own and put 2 of every plant and animal specie inside, by miracle survive the flood with all the animals and plants intact, And the worst bit, take part of incest between his sons and daughters to create all the races we see today.:wtfguccimane:
Do you honestly in your right mind believe this shit?:draketf: And you have the audacity to claim that bronze age mythology holds more ground than scientific,analysed,peer reviewed data of human migration by our leading experts in the fields of anthropology, genetics and biology
2000px-Spreading_homo_sapiens_la.svg.png

I cant even right now with you people :jcoleno::ohdamn::wtfguccimane:
http://familjenbostrom.se/genealogi/dna/dna_table_of_nations.htm
siilaanyolaugh

Why should any country feel obligated to help Somalia? We have enough to help ourselves yet we been fighting for years. We here arguing about Isaaq girls look like this and darood this, but in reality this is back ward thinking.

Every ethnic minority group who migrated to another country face the same problems Somali's are currently experiencing, yet they don't cry about their situation, no group has anything handed to them. The Irish when they migrated to America, were treated a lot worse than Somali's in Saudia Arabia. The pakistani's worked in warehouses and other menial jobs. They build a community around themselves and made something out
of nothing

Somali's expect everything to be handed to them. Pakistani father would work 40 years in a warehouse so his children can get a better life, a Somali father would dare not. He would just chew or pick up a gun and join a lost cause. I'm not going to hate or blame another man whilst I can walk and talk.

Might as well hate Madow's for taking our women too :vo3yidw:
Because no group has ever had it easy, that means it's right and shouldn't change?

Insecure faraxs usually do hate Madows lol.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Yes you are doing that. You just did. Do you Even read what you type down?
you are saying thay they dont compare, why would you compare muslim struggles and put one over the other?

WTF? That is actually litterally dehumanization ,right there
:faysalwtf:

do you think the lives of muslim people are a game? One group of muslims are more worth and significant than other groups?. People are dying being subjugated by gaalos in Both cases but an idiot like you would try differentiate and put one over the other. Who are you even fooling, you really live up to your username. You are just ethno-nationalistic as the people you are against. The only difference you do not care for muslims or Somalis only arabs, but try to use the religion hide your self loathing and worship.

Dont change the topic to try guilt check me , caling you an Arab worshipping Salafist/Takfiri isnt slander that is what you are. Especially since you cuss out people here and call them gaalos in Af soomaali.
Who have I called gaalo directly? If the shoe fits then go right ahead & wear it. I can sense the rage in your words lol See the difference between you & I is nationalism. I'll reiterate I am not a salafi nor any of those other things you've accused me of being. If you ask me personally which I prefer al aqsa mosque or Somalia then i would choose al aqsa. If you don't know much about Islamic eschatology then I would suggest you watch shiekh imran hossein, I think you would find it intriguing.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
This dude is literally foaming from the mouth lol I think it's you who's the nationalism salafi.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Typical MJ bootyclappin for foreigners

:chrisfreshhah:

Twerk twerk twerk twerk like Abdullahi Yusuf

:chrisfreshhah:

I don't hate arabs or any group of people and I don't love arabs or any group of people. However it bothers me that we tend to look up to them and practice some of their culture as our own and to top it all off, we are in the arab league. One question I always wondered was how did their import their dhaqan and influence into our people? They never lived with us in big numbers and they never colonized us..so how? It is hard to believe it was all through trade and few preaching wadaads.

Saudis, Libyans and Yemenis are hands down the worst people to live with and they are the worst arabs as well.
Im not saying all of them are racist. But the majority of the racist ones ive met come from there. Keepin it real:ohno:

And what do they all have in common? Abject poverty, religous extremism and lack of education. I wonder if were seeing a trend here :patrice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending