Why do Somalis hate Arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

Saudis, Libyans and Yemenis are hands down the worst people to live with and they are the worst arabs as well.
Libyan feasted on Tahriibis for years, the horror stories are too many to count. Yemenis actually enslaved Tahriibis many of which were lone women and children, they too murdered them by thousands and thousands. Saudis are a world wide known savage people, dhaqan iyo diin la'aan. Wuxuush wuxuush dhaley weeyaan all ethnic Arabs.

image.png
Some somalis will make takfiir on u for insulting Arabs because prophet PBUH was Arab.
Insulting Jews is however recommended!!!! Moses PBUH and Jesus PBUH were Jews......

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
I think ignorant Somalis brand 300 million Arabs with insults because of vile things they experienced at the hands of some Arabs.
The area I grew up in (North London) had alot of Turks and Lebanese folk, I along with other Somalis got along with them well. Hating a entire people because of specific incidents only demonstrates one's stupidity. :faysalwtf:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I think ignorant Somalis brand 300 million Arabs with insults because of vile things they experienced at the hands of some Arabs.
The area I grew up in (North London) had alot of Turks and Lebanese folk, I along with other Somalis got along with them well. Hating a entire people because of specific incidents only demonstrates one's stupidity. :faysalwtf:

Says a smellylander

siilaanyolaugh

I love how Arabs always get the benefit of the doubt but faqash, eydoor, hutu never do

S

Shamis

Turks are not Arabs. They're about as Arab as Somalis are.

Errrm did you miss the civil war period? Libyans robbed, imprisoned, murdered and raped thousands of Somalis.

Saudi Arabia put a lot of Somalis to the sword against international law.

Then you have the racism. Its in their kids too if you use social media they openly refer to us as slaves. Lebanese in London do not represent those in Lebanon. If London didn't see them on the same level as all foreigners best believe they'd be treating you like dirt. All Arabs believe that Africans including Berbers and East Africa are beneath contempt. Ghadifi had armies of Berbers fighting for him and he still refused to give them citizenship. When the regime collapsed they kicked them all out.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Says a smellylander

siilaanyolaugh

I love how Arabs always get the benefit of the doubt but faqash, eydoor, hutu never do

Hey Bahal, remind where I displayed discontent and collective hatred for any people let alone the Somalis? I mean you are judging me according to what I have said not others right?

Turks are not Arabs. They're about as Arab as Somalis are.

Errrm did you miss the civil war period? Libyans robbed, imprisoned, murdered and raped thousands of Somalis.

Saudi Arabia put a lot of Somalis to the sword against international law.

Then you have the racism. Its in their kids too if you use social media they openly refer to us as slaves. Lebanese in London do not represent those in Lebanon. If London didn't see them on the same level as all foreigners best believe they'd be treating you like dirt. All Arabs believe that Africans including Berbers and East Africa are beneath contempt. Ghadifi had armies of Berbers fighting for him and he still refused to give them citizenship. When the regime collapsed they kicked them all out.

1. What the Libyans did to the vulnerable Tahrib migrants was also done to migrants from West Africa, and other Sub-saharan countries, do you think they were tortured because of them being Somali or because of their vulnerability and status as refugees? If a Somali moved to the Libya of Gaddafi and worked as a technician do you think he would be dragged in the streets because of his ethnicity?
Dictator states take advantage of the weak, especially those coming from other countries.

2. On Saudi Arabia, refer to my above statement, the same goes to Yemen, the treatment of the migrants is disgusting and vile, but it does not occur because the migrants come from X, Y and Z. It occurs because of their vulnerability as migrants and them having a complete absence of any sort of defense. Somalis have been residing in the Arabian Peninsula for decades before the Somali civil war, yet there were no reports of Somalis being subject to widespread rape or torture. The wicked prey on the weak!

3. Oh because of what Arab teens say on twitter = what all Arabs stand for, I know Somalis who refer to blacks as Madow, Adoon and many other mean names, would you like it if all the blacks then collectively do to us what you are doing to the Arabs, 300 million people?
I have family that live in the U.A.E and when I go visit them they (persons of my age) tell me they have no experience of racism at the hand of Arabs, they regularly visit their school friend's home and even sleepover at them.

Every nation has racists and individuals that have a superiority complex, including Arabs, and Somalis, but this doesn't mean you can chastise every Arab because of that. You then become a racist yourself.

Oh and P.S Gaddafi was a Berber.

S

Shamis

He couldn't give them citizenship because he feared the Arabs would overthrow him.

They wouldn't treat an Arab fleeing from Syria or Palestine like that.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
He couldn't give them citizenship because he feared the Arabs would overthrow him.

They wouldn't treat an Arab fleeing from Syria or Palestine like that.

The same way a Somali wouldn't treat a Somali fleeing another region with torture rape and other vile deeds.

Gaddafi was a Berber and many of his cabinet members were Berbers too. Whatever happened with Gaddafi doesn't matter now the country is overrun by tribal warfare and ISIS sympathizers.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Somalis even with little resources took in whole neighbouring villages (during the civil war) with no government or any help from the outside.

Let's not exaggerate somali cruelty.

T

Tokio

I do have couple Sudanese and Moroccan friends, pretty chill must I say!

Although I do have a problem with khalijis....those mofos have a chip in their shoulders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending