Why is it fine and even a trend to mock Somali features?

Same features cadaans have e.g wide forehead. They are known for it and sometimes even rock their forehead, yet not a peep, yet if a Somali embraces his or her forehead he or she would be met with slander as if it's their fault they have wide foreheads. It's weird how there is so much vitrol against Somalis these days innocently uploading their pics without there being so much hate and aggressive comments left. Like people actually think we have one look that the world knows (let me not mention his name) and any Somali that doesn't fit into that bracket can not be Somali. Even generic somali men and women who has the typical phenotype are getting flamed in the comment section even seeing cadaan men saying "you cannot be somali no way" Irs kinda weird we can't be Somali in peace without ajanbis putting their two vile cents on the way we look. That's one of the reasons I deleted social media too much hate will ruin your mood.
I’m gonna mute you

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
I have seen them single out and mock various nationalities, like indians, nigerians, hatians, ethiopians, romanians and even chinese from the posts people on this forum have shared.

Just report them like Puntite Queen said, and move on. That's all you can do really.

I would say the same when it comes to your friends, if they mock your ethnicity, stop being friends with them and if people at school, work or any other public/professional setting do the same report them to the higher up or the police.

And then just move on like nothing happened and focus on your life. Complaining and ranting doesn't do you any good. Don't put too much energy into this and don't read to deep into it.
Idk if it's just me but I feel like having a big forehead isn't that big of a deal . I'd much rather get made fun of for having a big forhead as opposed to a big nose, lips, etc. It seems too insignificant to get offended over

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Same features cadaans have e.g wide forehead. They are known for it and sometimes even rock their forehead, yet not a peep, yet if a Somali embraces his or her forehead he or she would be met with slander as if it's their fault they have wide foreheads. It's weird how there is so much vitrol against Somalis these days innocently uploading their pics without their being so much hate and aggressive comments left. Like people actually think we have one look that the world knows (let me not mention his name) and any Somali that doesn't fit into that bracket can not be Somali. Even generic somali men and women who has the typical phenotype are getting flamed in the comment section even seeing cadaan men saying "you cannot be somali no way" Irs kinda weird we can't be Somali in peace without ajanbis putting their two vile cents on the way we look. That's one of the reasons I deleted social media too much hate will ruin your mood.

Somalis have beauty working for them, Haters will gather around

Trending

Latest posts