Why so much hostility towards Somalis in the world ??

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Same reason they despised black peoples during the Civil Rights era. It’s because in their mind they can’t fathom why somali people have such massive ego despite the situation they are in.
Unfortunate that we’re the face of FGM even though half the continent practices it :ohlord:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I be real some of us don't represent the Somali people well in public.

Whenever I go outside or post online on social media. I consciously think, don't do anything that'll portray my people in a bad light, some of yall need to take notes :sass2:

Last edited:
I be real some of us don't represent the Somali people well in public.

Whenever I go outside or post online on social media. I consciously think don't do anything that'll portray my people in a bad light, some of yall need take notes :sass2:
These gender warriors and the trolls have done more damage to our name in the last 10 years then anything else those two groups need to be stopped

Same reason they despised black peoples during the Civil Rights era. It’s because in their mind they can’t fathom why somali people have such massive ego despite the situation they are in.
That clown got minus billion dollars in his bank because he couldn't stop talking shit and now look at him.
1701828666941.png

We're such a small ethnic group but yet so loud and visible on social media. It's actually crazy. We can never just blend in the background :lawd:
Yhh the trolls have hurt our rep bad, they are a very small group but they such wild and inflammatory things that it garners lot of attention.

Way more people have been asking me “are you black”, “do you consider yourself black” etc… People irl asking me about these trolls and why are Somalis so racist etc..

:bell: :dead:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Yhh the trolls have hurt our rep bad, they are a very small group but they such wild and inflammatory things that it garners lot of attention.

Way more people have been asking me “are you black”, “do you consider yourself black” etc… People irl asking me about these trolls and why are Somalis so racist etc..

:bell: :dead:
I hear you bro. Them TikTok Somalis are the worst. I genuinely hope TikTok goes bust like Vine did :drakekidding:

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
This is what I admire the jews for they were hated on by the entire world and quickly learnt to stick together and that they only have each other thus they stay strong as a community that's why even if they are mocked it doesn't matter since they have a supporting community to fall back on but the Somalis although have some sort of semblance with what the jews are doing at the end of the day its EVERY clan for themselves and they disregard sticking together as SOMALIS not as some random Qabil that no foreigner knows or cares about and will just see them as Somali :snoop:

layliee

blm xaalimo
This is what I admire the jews for they were hated on by the entire world and quickly learnt to stick together and that they only have each other thus they stay strong as a community that's why even if they are mocked it doesn't matter since they have a supporting community to fall back on but the Somalis although have some sort of semblance with what the jews are doing at the end of the day its EVERY clan for themselves and they disregard sticking together as SOMALIS not as some random Qabil that no foreigner knows or cares about and will just see them as Somali :snoop:
it makes me sick to see landers on twitter talk about “SOMALIANS from SOMALIA do all the crime not us from somaliland” like any one in the world would see them any different from us 😭

OP of that tweet is caadan from the UK I think? I was reading about the amount of immigration into the UK and essentially the caadans there are doomed. Neither parties will do anything about immigration so they resort to being cuunsuri online to cope. They’re a finished people tbh. They are a minority within their own capital city kkk. Tweets like this are their way of lashing out as they continue to be flooded with migrants.

Also OP, every single post of yours is qashin. Grow up.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
it makes me sick to see landers on twitter talk about “SOMALIANS from SOMALIA do all the crime not us from somaliland” like any one in the world would see them any different from us 😭
dang it reminded me of that time where that Edna hag made some kind of protest or whatever outside some British headquarters in Britain saying how they love them and how they the "good Somalis" and booty clapping for their former colonizer's heck that other time that woman said "I have blue eyes and blonde hair" to the British reporter, and he was straight up giggling at how delusional she was the 2nd hand embarrassment and shame i got from watching those videos :snoop: :mjcry: like it's just appalling I see it all the time when some Somali person does something stupid and people say "b-b-but he is not from my qabiil so it doesn't affect me 🤓🤓🤓" like do you really think foreigners would even care or know that you're from different clan? they would just label you and your lame ass a "Somalian" not a "Hawiye" or a "Darood" or a "Isaaq" they don't care about that you look the same, speak the same language and have the same culture nothing more nothing less in their eyes just a silly "Somalian"

Asians get the grooming gang name calling we are not as hated as other ethnicity
I think the grooming gang meme is only in the UK. I never knew about it until I got online

Unfortunately we tend to have a bad rep in every country that we live in. This reputation combined with our often arrogant behavior makes things worse for us

Wallahi I wish the loudmouths in our community were more humble and shied away from the spotlight. They’re so stupid and easy to manipulate. People bait these dumbasses for easy views, and they fall for it every time

OP of that tweet is caadan from the UK I think? I was reading about the amount of immigration into the UK and essentially the caadans there are doomed. Neither parties will do anything about immigration so they resort to being cuunsuri online to cope. They’re a finished people tbh. They are a minority within their own capital city kkk. Tweets like this are their way of lashing out as they continue to be flooded with migrants.

Also OP, every single post of yours is qashin. Grow up.
They still make up like nearly 80% of the pop and it will only be a matter of time a more extreme political party replaces them or pushes the conservatives to the hard right in immigration.

There comes a point in time where we must sit down and have this discussion with ourselves, maybe we are the problem. If everyone in the world hates Somalis, literally everyone, ask yourself why? Is it because they are jealous like some believe, or is it because of the actions of some Somalis? We should begin calling out the people who tarnish our name publicly instead of crying when foreigners show hatred towards us

Please send this to me, I've been cackling at this for the last half hour :chrisfreshhah:

Trending