Why so much hostility towards Somalis in the world ??

I was outnumbered during all my school years lool. Me and the few somalis I went to school with had to assimilate amongst the Madows.

Me and most of my close friends pretty much lucked out cause we weren't t ugly. Being an ugly somali nigga with no community at your school is damn near attempted suicide.
I remember a weird tweet from some years ago from a somali that lived in texas that said most of the somalis in texas were ugly. Is their some truth to his claim.

You remind me of a certain user from the UK who also had a doomer mindset. Nobody is being bullied for being somali in Uk in 2023, Im not even from there and I know that. Whats with the fake news?
I only said WEAK somalis obviously if you are a strong somali you won't ever be picked on. But I noticed when bullies pick on a somali they always mention their ethnicity.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Niyow I have seen with my own eyes skinny abdis fucking up everybody, you always have to stand up for yourself.

Whats with the doomer mindset sxb? I seen abdis with humonguos foreheads roasting the fück out of people and fucking up them afterwards. Tell your cousin to beat up everyone who tries to mess with him. Its a rite of manhood to finally stand up for yourself, you gotta help out. Teach him how to punch etc.

"Its a rite of manhood to finally stand up for yourself'

Bruh Cadaans and madow parents know their children will get bullied in school if they don't put them in activities that would help them socialize with other kids at school.
A lot of somali parents are clueless about this cause they didn't go to school here.

Also my cousin has gotten into a few fights already. I'm not sure if his social life at school has improved though

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
I remember a weird tweet from some years ago from a somali that lived in texas that said most of the somalis in texas were ugly. Is their some truth to his claim.

Loool imma say no just cause I haven't met a somali dude here that struggled with women :pachah1:

Madows and Ethiopians love us down here

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Why are you afraid if it doesn't affect you in real life? Yall need to grow some backbone and quit exaggerating. I went to school with no Somalis in the entire institution, and it was a remarkable moment of my life, as well as fun and a large network. Emnity and race wars take place in peasant communities and among the Proletariat; they live miserable lives and routines, so they come online to mask themselves and waste time before returning to their realities, where they wait for their pension when they are old and wrinkly and then die.

Who cares what a gaal thinks
Nobody should care about what those internet trolls have to say, all of them are too pussy to trash talk us in person. But if you think we shouldn't care about our reputation as a community, that is foolish.

I've seen an increase in reported hate crimes towards Somalis in the past year or so. I'm not from Minnesota but the Somali community there has had one of their mosques set on fire twice in under a year.

You can harm a community with very little consequences if they have been properly vilified. This is why most communities guard their reputation with their lives.

Unfortunately many Somali don't use their brains to think long term, so they don't see the harm that is being brought upon our community.

techsamatar

Nobody should care about what those internet trolls have to say, all of them are too pussy to trash talk us in person. But if you think we shouldn't care about our reputation as a community, that is foolish.

I've seen an increase in reported hate crimes towards Somalis in the past year or so. I'm not from Minnesota but the Somali community there has had one of their mosques set on fire twice in under a year.

You can harm a community with very little consequences if they have been properly vilified. This is why most communities guard their reputation with their lives.

Unfortunately many Somali don't use their brains to think long term, so they don't see the harm that is being brought upon our community.
This why we need to build reputation similar to Albanians they crazy and run the underworld hence they are feared, even when they are known for being dangerous criminals to point theirs trend of being cautious of dating their women but their women do not bash their men on public platforms for this nor do they have femcel pandemic like we have. The Nago are our downfall that is the first thing that someone needs to destroy to bring down a community.

Black, "Eurasian features", Muslim, and a egotism that's unmatched. Mix that all together & you have something that almost every prejudice ethnic group has a problem with :dead:
I looooove us wallahi i love being somali. I always say alhamdililah allah swt made us proud people naturally with no inferiority complex :)

World

VIP
This why we need to build reputation similar to Albanians they crazy and run the underworld hence they are feared, even when they are known for being dangerous criminals to point theirs trend of being cautious of dating their women but their women do not bash their men on public platforms for this nor do they have femcel pandemic like we have. The Nago are our downfall that is the first thing that someone needs to destroy to bring down a community.
AHAHAHA

ALBANIAN WOMEN ????

ARE U SERIOUS MATE

THIS IS HOW I KNOW YOU DONT TOUCH GRASS :russ:

techsamatar

AHAHAHA

ALBANIAN WOMEN ????

ARE U SERIOUS MATE

THIS IS HOW I KNOW YOU DONT TOUCH GRASS :russ:
what about Albanian women? maybe you need to touch grass coz I doubt anyone including me and you as well has seen Albanian femcels on TikTok or even posts made by them about the criminality and gangster reputation of their men in fact wallahi they like those trends and stereotypes. Only thing I see is posts by non Albanians stereotyping about dating Albanian women and being worried about her father and brothers for this same reason and how the men troll and cope on posts of Madow men dating their women.

World

VIP
what about Albanian women? maybe you need to touch grass coz I doubt anyone including me and you as well has seen Albanian femcels on TikTok or even posts made by them about the criminality and gangster reputation of their men in fact wallahi they like those trends and stereotypes. Only thing I see is posts by non Albanians stereotyping about dating Albanian women and being worried about her father and brothers for this same reason and how the men troll and cope on posts of Madow men dating their women.
Why would I go on tiktok and search about Albanian people? I live in London mate.

Their women are so easy for anyone, i know so many Somalis, Arabs, Pakistanis, Madows that have been with Albanian women.

They literally hate Albanian men and prefer ajnabis. Even my albanian friends dont like albanian women.

techsamatar

Why would I go on tiktok and search about Albanian people? I live in London mate.

Their women are so easy for anyone, i know so many Somalis, Arabs, Pakistanis, Madows that have been with Albanian women.

They literally hate Albanian men and prefer ajnabis. Even my albanian friends dont like albanian women.
I'm also in London, but when it comes to reputation, personal preferences might not be the focus. We're talking about what's out in the public eye. For the average person, perceptions aren't usually generalized unless there's a deliberate effort to spread propaganda or fuel an incel pandemic. In normal circumstances, reputations stay intact, and women aren't known for mass breeding out.

I assume you might be exaggerating, as the percentage of such occurrences isn't high. In the 21st century, social media and the internet have the power to brand people and individuals with anything, even if it's not representative of the majority.

I would not even have known nor anyone on this forum that their women are as you described because none here sees incel propaganda from them nor do they are cheer with foreigners when they are being attacked.

Internet trolls only have as much value as people assign to them. Stop giving these people y’all’s attention. They wither away and retreat back to their unfortunate lives if you don’t get triggered by their asinine takes.

I agree that we need to put fear in these hearts of all the scum who attack our community. However I don’t think we should be doing it in a criminal way.

In the US we have pretty lax gun laws. I think more Somali men should start getting guns. We should start training at the gun range, and should always keep our weapon with us. That way we can defend ourselves against the enemy

Also I don’t think it’s fair to put the blame on Somali women. I agree that the online gender wars were started by women who have been insulting us online for over a decade now, but these fucking trolls are taking it way too far.

The man haters just talked shit, but these trolls are they’re targeting real women putting their lives at danger. Plus these trolls are going way more viral than any of the man haters did

Edit: I just realized you weren’t blaming Somali women, but were saying that outsiders can use them to destroy us from within. I somewhat agree because I’ve seen multiple twitter threads of ajnabi men and Somali women mocking us Somali men. It’s these types of tweets that create the trolls which ultimately makes a new set of man haters. It’s a dangerous cycle

techsamatar

I agree that we need to put fear in these hearts of all the scum who attack our community. However I don’t think we should be doing it in a criminal way.

In the US we have pretty lax gun laws. I think more Somali men should start getting guns. We should start training at the gun range, and should always keep our weapon with us. That way we can defend ourselves against the enemy

Also I don’t think it’s fair to put the blame on Somali women. I agree that the online gender wars were started by women who have been insulting us online for over a decade now, but these fucking trolls are taking it way too far.

The man haters just talked shit, but these trolls are they’re targeting real women putting their lives at danger. Plus these trolls are going way more viral than any of the man haters did

Edit: I just realized you weren’t blaming Somali women, but were saying that outsiders can use them to destroy us from within. I somewhat agree because I’ve seen multiple twitter threads of ajnabi men and Somali women mocking us Somali men. It’s these types of tweets that create the trolls which ultimately makes a new set of man haters. It’s a dangerous cycle
Finally, someone caught on! It's been almost a year since I joined TikTok, and I've observed the tactics and symptoms of what's been happening from the side-lines. The nationalist race war trolls took clapping back to an extreme, pushing an anti-ajnabi agenda, which ended up making them a lot of enemies. Oddly enough, their content, especially from these Ciyaal, lacked the traction they were probably hoping for – low views, few likes. Interestingly, the posts opposing Somalis had more outreach.

Now, enter the femcels. These individuals, who were previously engaged in gender wars on platforms like Twitter, made their way to TikTok. What sets them apart and, in my opinion, brands them as worse and traitors is quite simple. Unlike the nationalist incels, who maintained an anti-ajnabi stance, Even though it was mostly the women on TikTok were dishing out viral losses for us, the incels persisted in their racial wars, without attacking their own mothers and sisters, avoiding putting down their kinfolk and risking looking bad themselves. But the Femcels have no ounce of pride nor nationalism they twerk for the Ajnabis and 1 account alone has more outreach and views then every nationalist/macrobian incel accounts combined and what is it about nothing but targeting either their own brothers/fathers and validating for Ajnabi and also times of questioning the Deen and dishing out community business to give the ajnabi viewers more ammo. And also when racial wars used to happen the Ajnabis knew since they where beefing males they would use the Halimos as weapon by flattering them and saying only the men are the issue, and it worked the comments would be halimos agreeing and also generalising the males.

I came across the Nationalist Halimo incels too they are fine they just uplift the women and post positive stuff they never get into gender wars but unfortunately they are minority.

So what is the result well for 2024 and it already started but these ex nationalist macrobian incels now see in their own basement dwelling minds that halimos have been tarnishing their reputation on socials for long time and now they popping off on TikTok as well as their cheering for ajnabi when the men are being attacked, now they gonna go havoc on doing the same and for them its getting revenge on these Femcels.

And the cycle will go on that is how Incels are born and they multiply.

Trending

Latest posts