Why so much hostility towards Somalis in the world ??

All the issues people are mentioning in this thread stem from the lack of a strong community.

Unfortunately we are not organised at all and are too divided to push back robustly.

The elders are too qabil obsessed/lack the education and the youth do not really take pride in Somalinimo

:francis:

Add that to a broken country which should be serving as base for us... Just look at what Kpop and Korean drama has done for Korean international profile, food and desirability of Koreans. Many ppl don't know all of it was manufactured by the Korean govt as a cultural export.

layliee

blm xaalimo
Jews ain't much discriminated like they was once now the have millions of fanbase ready to go war with them.
how are people arguing against this…the west literally bend over backwards for these people. they give their country billions of dollars.

the united states has laws against boycotting israel and just passed a law that says any criticism of israel is antisemitic. in germany if you want to be a citizen you have to swear to recognize israel as a country, not germany, but israel.

how are people arguing against this…the west literally bend over backwards for these people. they give their country billions of dollars.

the united states has laws against boycotting israel and just passed a law that says any criticism of israel is antisemitic. in germany if you want to be a citizen you have to swear to recognize israel as a country, not germany, but israel.
Thank you, Jews are very well protected and there are millions in the west all in their own neighbourhood supporting one another compare that with somalis where we don't eveb reach 500k in the west don't have our own neighbourhood, don't support one another as much as we used to and are definatly not protected from anyone nor have any support from any group. comparing jews and somalis is like comparing a dead person and someone that's alive.

Jews ain't much discriminated like they was once now the have millions of fanbase ready to go war with them.
I'm talking about racists lol. Of course most people don't discriminate against Jews but in terms of hatred by online racists, Jews get it far worse sxb. Ever seen those anti-semitic memes? I hardly see any racist memes about Somalis

I'm talking about racists lol. Of course most people don't discriminate against Jews but in terms of hatred by online racists, Jews get it far worse sxb. Ever seen those anti-semitic memes? I hardly see any racist memes about Somalis
Not true I'm always on social media and I dont see much hate maybe because there's a law for anti semitism they are very well protected not saying they don't recieve racism but is still very different to how somalis receive racism, we are literally being SINGLED out our ETHNICITY is being targeted by not only left wings but also hotep pro black groups is literally the entire world surrounding us in a table ready to attack, that's at least what I see on social media.

Not true I'm always on social media and I dont see much hate maybe because there's a law for anti semitism they are very well protected not saying they don't recieve racism but is still very different to how somalis receive racism, we are literally being SINGLED out our ETHNICITY is being targeted by not only left wings but also hotep pro black groups is literally the entire world surrounding us in a table ready to attack, that's at least what I see on social media.
What social media do you use? Because on twitter its not hard to find people mocking or hating Jews (especially in light of the Hamas war).

Outside of a few trolls, Somalis are pretty low profile on social media. If anything, Somalis get more hate by Ethiopians online than by cadaans and madows lol

What social media do you use? Because on twitter its not hard to find people mocking or hating Jews (especially in light of the Hamas war).

Outside of a few trolls, Somalis are pretty low profile on social media. If anything, Somalis get more hate by Ethiopians online than by cadaans and madows lol
On twitter and tiktok I often see somali hate and for the last time anyone can be Jews while somalis is an ethnicity of no more than 18 million population wise we don't even exceeed 20 million yet recieve racism even more than jews, you would think we are massacring innocent people with the way we are getting hated on. And believe me cadaans and maathows are starting to become more aware of us and feel confident to be racist towards us they know we aren't a protected group

On twitter and tiktok I often see somali hate and for the last time anyone can be Jews while somalis is an ethnicity of no more than 18 million population wise we don't even exceeed 20 million yet recieve racism even more than jews, you would think we are massacring innocent people with the way we are getting hated on. And believe me cadaans and maathows are starting to become more aware of us and feel confident to be racist towards us they know we aren't a protected group
Lmao you are exaggerating this way too much. Compare
To

Its not remotely comparable. Jews have entire conspiracy theories centered around them that millions believe in.

Lmao you are exaggerating this way too much. Compare
To

Its not remotely comparable. Jews have entire conspiracy theories centered around them that millions believe in.
So what if they are hated they have caused havoc and chaos everywhere they have touched and I'm sure they don't care ad most are arrogant and know they have many fanbase and are protected and for the millionth time jew is not an ethnicity so please refrain from comparing their hate to ours is very different bro.

So what if they are hated they have caused havoc and chaos everywhere they have touched and I'm sure they don't care ad most are arrogant and know they have many fanbase and are protected and for the millionth time jew is not an ethnicity so please refrain from comparing their hate to ours is very different bro.
So you admit they are disporportionally hated compared to Somalis.

Jews are an ethnicity bro. Ashkenazi and Mizrahi aka majority of Jews are more or less the same, no one talks about black Jews or Asian Jews. By your logic Somalis aren't an ethnic group too because we have Bantus and Benadiris.

So you admit they are disporportionally hated compared to Somalis.

Jews are an ethnicity bro. Ashkenazi and Mizrahi aka majority of Jews are more or less the same, no one talks about black Jews or Asian Jews. By your logic Somalis aren't an ethnic group too because we have Bantus and Benadiris.
Lol.jew is not an ethnicity please don't do this and please don't compare us to them as I said comparing a jew to a somali is like comparing a dead person and someone that's alive completely different. Bantus and benadriis are a small minority and when they come to the west they even deny and say they're yemeni or kenyan not to mention not many minorities in the west.

@samira24 please show me the video of that pig in lsu mocking somalis. Like wtf there's no somalis in louisiana I'm telling you social media has been our downfall he probably saw that cursed video that ended our name altogether.

Lol.jew is not an ethnicity please don't do this and please don't compare us to them as I said comparing a jew to a somali is like comparing a dead person and someone that's alive completely different. Bantus and benadriis are a small minority and when they come to the west they even deny and say they're yemeni or kenyan not to mention not many minorities in the west.
Why aren't Jews an ethnicity? Tell me.

That is my point about Bantus and Benadiris, they aren't really Somali just like how Ethiopians aren't Jews.

Why aren't Jews an ethnicity? Tell me.

That is my point about Bantus and Benadiris, they aren't really Somali just like how Ethiopians aren't Jews.
Jews include individuals of enormously diverse geographic origins and physical appearances, making the idea that Jews could easily be designated a ethnicity in the sense of shared physical or biological characteristics implausible.

Jews include individuals of enormously diverse geographic origins and physical appearances, making the idea that Jews could easily be designated a ethnicity in the sense of shared physical or biological characteristics implausible.
Diverse geographic origins yes, but they are all bound by a common religion, language and blood aka ethnicity

Diverse geographic origins yes, but they are all bound by a common religion, language and blood aka ethnicity
more like diverse blood unlike somalis come from one blood. Let's just agree to disagree. I still stand with what I said there should be no comparison between the two

Trending

Latest posts