Would you marry a Somali girl or Somali guy who is not a virgin?

Would you marry a non virgin Somali?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Women should be ecstatic when they marry a non virgin man. They should actively seek them.

They know what to do in bed. Virgins will not and will finish in 5 seconds

stop talking xaar!

virgin wa wax ficaan and if both are virgins than they obviously gonna learn it together:drakewtf:

The way I see it virginity is a choice you either keep it or you dont wax pressure la yidhaah maleh and gabadha hadii ee qiimo isku yeesho waa la qiimeyn

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Why is this question not addressed to the females too? Do you think we want men who have been sticking it everywhere?
Men don't have their virginity 'taken' from them, nor do they lose their 'innocence'.

I've never met a women who has rejected a divorcee (with no children) that is of compatible age.

Men don't have their virginity 'taken' from them, nor do they lose their 'innocence'.

I've never met a women who has rejected a divorcee (with no children) that is of compatible age.

It's not about the logistics. Women do not want a shaxaari. Divorcee waa okay but a man who sleeps around is not acceptable. I was referring to the latter. Nin zineeysto iyo naag zineeysato waa isku mid diin ahaan lakiin haddi dhaqan laga hadlaayo it is a different story.

Nin iyo naag guur xalaal so mareen ceeb uma arki.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
That's not the problem, not even close.

The problem with virgins in a marriage isn't non- familiarity and performance, that's easily overcome. It's not being a virgin anymore.

Pretty soon ur husband or wife will get sick of u and want to screw other ppl, yet ur in a marriage.

That's my thought.
Its beyond me why people in the west who aren't religious or muslim get married.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yes eedo, wiil fiican baan ahay.
xcq0as.png
ASASDASD.png
Aniga xataa.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I'm too westernised for that Somali virgin nonsense. It's hypocritical as well. Does anyone ever actually care about the virginity of men??

Anyways, yeah I would marry a Somali who is not a virgin so long as she conforms to my way of life.

I'm most likely not going to marry a Somali considering I'm not even a Muslim. It seems somalinimo will die with me.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I'm too westernised for that Somali virgin nonsense. It's hypocritical as well. Does anyone ever actually care about the virginity of men??

Anyways, yeah I would marry a Somali who is not a virgin so long as she conforms to my way of life.

I'm most likely not going to marry a Somali considering I'm not even a Muslim. It seems somalinimo will die with me.

just like stannis baratheon lineage

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
just like stannis baratheon lineage

Well in the books he's still alive but I get you. My family line will of course continue through my cousins but in my immediate family line shall end with me. I'll teach my kids about Somali history, language, culture and even traditions but I doubt that they'll view as anything more than there fathers family roots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts