Would you marry someone that drinks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my uncle (in his early 30s, not a fob) wants to marry this girl and he found out she drinks and now he's calling everything off. I feel like if you like someone that shouldn't be a deal breaker unless she's an alcoholic or unless you are religious.

I would understand if he was religious, but he's not religious at all. Would this be a deal breaker for you?
Even of he Is not religious somali men in general prefer religious women.

A woman that drink or smoke is a major turn off especially smoking. Imagine she goes outside for 10 min and come back with bad breath /cigarette stench fucking gross tobacco head. :vqbuyv0:

Some wine after dinner or a Friday night at the bar is fine for my future spouse if there's moderation.

Better to have a can of beer than to chew khat or smoke cigarettes.

Asian and Whites and West Africans that drink moderately all have successful children that end up becoming doctors and lawyers or at the bare minimum valuable members of society and become part of the middle class or upper middle class. Drinking moderately has no effect on how your children end up.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Is this even a question,hell naw to the naw naw Naaah.I'm only going for shiekhaads in regards to marriage.And how is an alcoholic going to be a good role model for my kids.:draketf::drakekidding:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
That's very tolerant of u OP...

I wouldn't wanna give up drinking tho

He can bounce :mjohreally:
giphy.gif

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Wait I'm offended that y'all lump us in with ppl who smoke :susp:

I don't smell like stale cigarettes and I'm not actively trying to f*ck up my health

We were never meant to be :drakekidding: how sad kkkkkk
All jokes aside drinking alcohol is a horrible trait,i would rather accept a super hoe than an alcoholic. Only if she's reformed tho:mjpls:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All jokes aside drinking alcohol is a horrible trait,i would rather accept a super hoe than an alcoholic. Only if she's reformed tho:mjpls:

How come it's always all or nothing with you guys? I'm not alcoholic laakin i don't mind the occasional sip of henny iyo shaah on the weekend :mjpls:

I'm not trynna destroy my liver either

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
How come it's always all or nothing with you guys? I'm not alcoholic laakin i don't mind the occasional sip of henny iyo shaah on the weekend :mjpls:

I'm not trynna destroy my liver either

Listen yh i dont know about other guys,but niggas like me that are lowkey shiekhs laakin occasionally have some freaky thoughts would never resort to be with an alcoholic,it's just not compatible.
I'll let you in on a secret this is the main list of criteria of all somali guys,it's broad but it's all essential regarding filtering through potential spouses
  1. deen
  2. beauty
  3. intellectually ability
  4. personality
And right now you and many other malis are lacking in one major component that is basically a do or die.

VixR

Veritas
So long as they don't have a drinking problem and don't drink as a coping mechanism, its not a deal breaker.

Smoking on the other hand = no.

Listen yh i dont know about other guys,but niggas like me that are lowkey shiekhs laakin occasionally have some freaky thoughts would never resort to be with an alcoholic,it's just not compatible.
I'll let you in on a secret this is the main list of criteria of all somali guys,it's broad but it's all essential regarding filtering through potential spouses
  1. deen
  2. beauty
  3. intellectually ability
  4. personality

Three out of four doesn't seem that bad tbh :mjpls:

As for you other bit... I'm not looking for a husband so i don't see why i should care :mjpls:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Three out of four doesn't seem that bad tbh :mjpls:

As for you other bit... I'm not looking for a husband so i don't see why i should care :mjpls:
you're looking at a 2 and that's me being generous,however that could easily become a three if you take some rigorous steps in the weight department.:mjohreally:

you're looking at a 2 and that's me being generous,however that could easily become a three if you take some rigorous steps in the weight department.:mjohreally:

Warya you seen how caato i am :faysalwtf: there's no way I'm putting on weight, i don't want to be fat :susp::drakekidding::holeup::idontlike:

Plus ur underage, i don't wanna end up on the sex offenders list :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending