Would you marry someone that drinks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're such a miserable person i can even fathom how u manage to function in real life

Its cute how you, and every single male on this site, think your opinions on what you find attractive in women matters. I don't give a f*ck :russ:

I'm not even gonna touch the baby and nipple bit, that's just too bizarre even for u :chrisfreshhah:
You know that you'regonna marry a male so our opinion is important if you want to get married

You're such a miserable person i can even fathom how u manage to function in real life

Its cute how you, and every single male on this site, think your opinions on what you find attractive in women matters. I don't give a f*ck :russ:

I'm not even gonna touch the baby and nipple bit, that's just too bizarre even for u :chrisfreshhah:

If your drunken stupidity of an opinion matters to you, why mine would matter to me is not even questionable. Funniest part about your insanity is the fact that you see yourself as worthy of anything when I see you as a lost case through and through. I would tip toe around you not to catch anything bad.

I am feeling sympathy for your likes and wish somehow they make the right choices for their own good. I see you as a victim of poor choices in life and unworthy of being a mother of any man's babe with dignity.

If your drunken stupidity of an opinion matters to you, why mine would matter to me is not even questionable. Funniest part about your insanity is the fact that you see yourself as worthy of anything when I see you as a lost case through and through. I would tip toe around you not to catch anything bad.

I am feeling sympathy for your likes and wish somehow they make the right choices for their own good. I see you as a victim of poor choices in life and unworthy of being a mother of any man's babe with dignity.

It's hilarious how self important you think you are. I just told you your opinion is worth zilch, I bet I'd be 10 times less irrational than you even in my drunken state :icon lol:

The audacity at calling me insane when you've proven yourself to be unstable over and over again :icon lol:

I see you as a victim of poor choices in life and unworthy of being a mother of any man's babe with dignity.

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

You're such a dumb c*nt lmaooo seek help

You know that you'regonna marry a male so our opinion is important if you want to get married

Just because you base you entire life around what ur hypothetical wife is gonna think doesnt mean the rest of us do :ayaanswag:

It's hilarious how self important you think you are. I just told you your opinion is worth zilch, I bet I'd be 10 times less irrational than you even in my drunken state :icon lol:

The audacity at calling me insane when you've proven yourself to be unstable over and over again :icon lol:

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:You're such a dumb c*nt lmaooo seek help

Right! every Somali who drinks has one or two embarrassing story to share. What is yours? like being found on the side street by the police with pee-filled pants then spend the night in jail for your own safety since you were drunk stupid?

:russ:

Don't be shy, it is all fun now and that night is behind you.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Both are equally had I'd even say a smoker is better since he won't get drunk and he will still be himself
The side effects, off the bat dependancy and the toll on appearance of someone addicted to smoking are a no-no for me. A casual drinker > smoker. If they're addicted to alcohol, that's also a pass. Addicted to marijuana or psychedelics? Pass. Any addiction is a pass. Smokers are addicts.

Right! every Somali who drinks has one or two embarrassing story to share. What is yours? like being found on the side street by the police with pee-filled pants then spend the night in jail for your own safety since you were drunk stupid?

:russ:

Don't be shy, it is all fun now and that night is behind you.

What if I told you none of those things happened to me lol would you even believe me?

You seem to have a very narrow minded idea of what drinking actually entails :icon lol: so naive, bless

What if I told you none of those things happened to me lol would you even believe me?

You seem to have a very narrow minded idea of what drinking actually entails :icon lol: so naive, bless

Yes, I am the willfully ignorant when it comes to alcohol. And I would believe you if you were among the lucky who never had embarrassing alcohol induced episodes.

It is too funny how you folks think staying clean and having no bad hobbies is somehow less cool, or being naive.

It is upside down world indeed.

Yes, I am the willfully ignorant when it comes to alcohol. And I would believe you if you were among the lucky who never had embarrassing alcohol induced episodes.

It is too funny how you folks think staying clean and having no bad hobbies is somehow less cool, or being naive.

It is upside down world indeed.

Who said anything about u being less cool? You were the one that got all judgemental and uppity despite knowing nothing about the subject at hand. Naive is the perfect word to describe u!

It's ok to keep quiet if you don't know what you're talking about sxb, there's no need to act like a special snowflake:drakekidding:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending