Would you marry someone that drinks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I'm not religious either and I'd never marry someone who drinks alcohol

@Steamdevolopment why do you force sexual comments in every topic? Du ka da ikke være så seksuelt frustreret :faysalwtf:

raw

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Yes I would marry a xalimo thats hardbody that blazes & pours out a little liquor for me on the floor a ride or die qumayo .

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
So my uncle (in his early 30s, not a fob) wants to marry this girl and he found out she drinks and now he's calling everything off. I feel like if you like someone that shouldn't be a deal breaker unless she's an alcoholic or unless you are religious.

I would understand if he was religious, but he's not religious at all. Would this be a deal breaker for you?
Hell yes :williamswtf:

So my uncle (in his early 30s, not a fob) wants to marry this girl and he found out she drinks and now he's calling everything off. I feel like if you like someone that shouldn't be a deal breaker unless she's an alcoholic or unless you are religious.

I would understand if he was religious, but he's not religious at all. Would this be a deal breaker for you?

Smart man. You get to choose the mother of your kids once and it better be wise choice. A woman who drinks has no values. It is travesty to give your kids a mom who gets drunk. Ugliest choice ever.

It's a non-issue for me.

Khasaaro.com. But then if you drink yourself, then it is okay to marry another alkoliiste, perfect mate for you.

Just don't have kids afterwards. You are doing humanity a favour with that choice.

I would force a cup of piss down your throat and gag you until you loose consciousness, nacalad ba kugo taalo. :dwill:

But beer smells like piss anyway and the stench is so bad coming from drunk Somalis' breath I encounter sometimes. She is willingly drinking the piss anyway brah. That ain't insult honestly. These guys don't know the difference between piss and normal water. They buy the stuff to drink.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
But beer smells like piss anyway and the stench is so bad coming from drunk Somalis' breath I encounter sometimes. She is willingly drinking the piss anyway brah. That ain't insult honestly. These guys don't know the difference between piss and normal water. They buy the stuff to drink.
:dwill:

the only thing u object to in that post is his comparison of piss to beer?

waryaa @Inquisitive_ take that shit down before u have the alphabet boys show up at ur front door, waa ku sidee

:dwill:

the only thing u object to in that post is his comparison of piss to beer?

waryaa @Inquisitive_ take that shit down before u have the alphabet boys show up at ur front door, waa ku sidee

Tramo, Dhegdheer is happily drinking the piss already LOL. I can't stand the smell. I encounter some Somali guys who hang out at the store which I go to for lunch sometimes. They are begging for money always. They look bad, they smell bad, the beer stench on their breath hits you couple feet away from them. Somalis and alcohol don't mix genetically. And it is obvious what it does to them. I haven't met a Somali who handles the poison well. Other ethnic groups handle it better.

So a Somali female drinking is even worse.

you're a legit sex offender :mjlaugh:

warya let's tone this down :damn:

Sex offender is a western construct that infidels engage in, no Muslim does and certainly not a born again.

The likes of her, just seeing me alone would put the fear of God into her, the reason why she is so loose is because of timid guys like yourself that are either her spineless brothers or her male chaperone friends always having her back like you are doing right now.

Loose chicks like these are tamed very quickly by the likes of me, I know this, because I used to come across these filth in Jaahiliya days.

They were on their best behaviours with me and physically intimidated, many of them changed for the better, that's the influence a lion wields as opposed to a sheep, didn't even need to roar, just showing up was enough.

btw, what is Alcohol Flush Reaction? On my genetic testing results, they say I am likely to flush(show redness on face and neck)? It basically says I am not equipped to drink. Then I show I have 112 relatives on the website. Guess who they are? Farahs/Halimos :russ:some of them likely drinking the piss.

It is big mistake to drink for a Somali from what I saw in our community.

And they also say I inherited Zero variants for the gene tested for Alcohol. The whole thing is confusing.

Last edited:
btw, what is Alcohol Flush Reaction? On my genetic testing results, they say I am likely to flush(show redness on face and neck)? It basically says I am not equipped to drink. Then I show I have 112 relatives on the website. Guess who they are? Farahs/Halimos :russ:some of them likely drinking the piss.

It is big mistake to drink for a Somali from what I saw in our community.

And they also say I inherited Zero variants for the gene tested for Alcohol. The whole thing is confusing.
the flush thing is your liver trying to poison you pretty much. you are lacking the enzyme that breaks down alcohol into harmless waste, so your liver isn't equipped for alcohol.

its not that bad though, it just makes your skin red and itchy.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
Tramo, Dhegdheer is happily drinking the piss already LOL. I can't stand the smell. I encounter some Somali guys who hang out at the store which I go to for lunch sometimes. They are begging for money always. They look bad, they smell bad, the beer stench on their breath hits you couple feet away from them. Somalis and alcohol don't mix genetically. And it is obvious what it does to them. I haven't met a Somali who handles the poison well. Other ethnic groups handle it better.

So a Somali female drinking is even worse.

Ironic how you're slating someone for drinking 'piss' when your faith recommends you drink the piss of a Camel

:childplease:

the flush thing is your liver trying to poison you pretty much. you are lacking the enzyme that breaks down alcohol into harmless waste, so your liver isn't equipped for alcohol.

its not that bad though, it just makes your skin red and itchy.

Thanks dear for the explanation. Normal food is taxing enough on our livers. Adding the poison of alcohol is asking for fast death.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending