Would you marry someone that drinks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she promises to stop drinking, i would

The promise of an alcoholic is never binding bruh. I guess you aren't serious about making her promise to stop drinking to begin with. When you roll in with the bottle in hand so high your shirt is on your shoulder, who cares about the promise of another beer-head? she would be bringing out the glasses in cue and life goes on as usual.

Of course wtf! I can understand if this question was posed by an atheist, or a non practicing muslim, but I don't see how an adhering muslim, man or women, could marry a drinker. I can't imagine an alcoholic praying.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Of course wtf! I can understand if this question was posed by an atheist, or a non practicing muslim, but I don't see how an adhering muslim, man or women, could marry a drinker. I can't imagine an alcoholic praying.
I am quite religious to a certain degree, so I myself would never be with someone who doesn't pray let alone drinks. However non religious folks should stop being so selective. Drinking and getting drunk is haram and can be repented from, it's hardly the crime of the century.

I would force a cup of piss down your throat and gag you until you loose consciousness, nacalad ba kugo taalo. :dwill:

How are you gonna do that when you're 5 feet tall, limp wristed and as malnourished as an UN poster child :icon lol:
But beer smells like piss anyway and the stench is so bad coming from drunk Somalis' breath I encounter sometimes. She is willingly drinking the piss anyway brah. That ain't insult honestly. These guys don't know the difference between piss and normal water. They buy the stuff to drink.

:cryinglaughsmiley: it's so funny watching you get worked up all over this post

Sex offender is a western construct that infidels engage in, no Muslim does and certainly not a born again.

The likes of her, just seeing me alone would put the fear of God into her, the reason why she is so loose is because of timid guys like yourself that are either her spineless brothers or her male chaperone friends always having her back like you are doing right now.

Loose chicks like these are tamed very quickly by the likes of me, I know this, because I used to come across these filth in Jaahiliya days.

They were on their best behaviours with me and physically intimidated, many of them changed for the better, that's the influence a lion wields as opposed to a sheep, didn't even need to roar, just showing up was enough.

L M A O this nigga actually thinks he's one of my male relatives :cryinglaughsmiley:

Is that why u wanted to meet up, you were gonna bring a bat and a bottle of acid huh :cryinglaughsmiley:

No wonder you got mad when i told u to f*ck of like any normal person :cryinglaughsmiley:

Sex offender is a western concept kulaha lmaooooooo :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Last edited:
Sex offender is a western construct that infidels engage in, no Muslim does and certainly not a born again.

The likes of her, just seeing me alone would put the fear of God into her, the reason why she is so loose is because of timid guys like yourself that are either her spineless brothers or her male chaperone friends always having her back like you are doing right now.

Loose chicks like these are tamed very quickly by the likes of me, I know this, because I used to come across these filth in Jaahiliya days.

They were on their best behaviours with me and physically intimidated, many of them changed for the better, that's the influence a lion wields as opposed to a sheep, didn't even need to roar, just showing up was enough.
You are fucking crazy :drakelaugh:. You are worse than @yas/London who speaks to herself.:damedamn:

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
No. Drunk Somalis are particularly disgusting especially girls. I tell them to keep their hands off me.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300

Holy f*ck :chrisfreshhah:
I had my doubts and thought "This guy has got to be in character, he must be trolling" but you are legitimately insane :mjlol:
A tin foil hat flat earther and a sexual deviant :dwill:
tinfoil-hat-guy1.jpg

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
nigga actually said sex offender is a western construct that Muslims certainly don't engage in :deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

I will overlook her drinking as long as she is a virgin.:damedamn:

Seriously. How long can a young girl who picks up the habit of drinking remain a virgin? Remember, in Somali community, you can not buy the alcohol and drink it in your room after work or school with everyone's knowledge. The drinking is done outside the eyes of parents and elders. One of the first things that happen to them is lose their virginity in drunken episodes and guys use that occasion to sleep with her and make her lose her dignity. The whole experience is a journey down the road to a disastrous life style.

It is actually one of the big reasons a girl should not drink around so called guy friends. And she is wiser to never drink.

I am old fashioned so to me a girl who drinks

- is a .
- can not take on motherly responsibility since she needs to be taken care of any time she drinks
- she has bad hygiene
- Her life priorities will be to feed her addiction or happy hour

The same goes for Somali males who drink. They are just as useless and irresponsible. They can't be good fathers and raise kids who are responsible.

Last edited:
:cryinglaughsmiley: it's so funny watching you get worked up all over this post

Hi sweetie, drinking is bad for you. Don't be a waste. I am just imagining a poor babe sucking a drunken mother's nipple. There is something ugly about a woman who drinks.

The travesty.

Last edited:
Seriously. How long can a young girl who picks up the habit of drinking remain a virgin? Remember, in Somali community, you can not buy the alcohol and drink it in your room after work or school with everyone's knowledge. The drinking is done outside the eyes of parents and elders. One of the first things that happen to them is lose their virginity in drunken episodes and guys use that occasion to sleep with her and make her lose her dignity. The whole experience is a journey down the road to a disastrous life style.

It is actually one of the big reasons a girl should not drink around so called guy friends. And she is wiser to never drink.

I am old fashioned so to me a girl who drinks

- is a .
- can not take on motherly responsibility since she needs to be taken care of any time she drinks
- she has bad hygiene
- Her life priorities will be to feed her addiction or happy hour

The same goes for Somali males who drink. They are just as useless and irresponsible. They can't be good fathers and raise kids who are responsible.

:mjcry:

Hi sweetie, drinking is bad for you. Don't be a waste. I am just imagining a poor babe sucking a drunken mother's nipple. There is something ugly about a woman who drinks.

The travesty.

You're such a miserable person i can even fathom how u manage to function in real life

Its cute how you, and every single male on this site, think your opinions on what you find attractive in women matters. I don't give a f*ck :russ:

I'm not even gonna touch the baby and nipple bit, that's just too bizarre even for u :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending