Xalimo Believes Illegitimate Children Should Be Accepted By Somalis

KinsiHilaac

Pretend there is a title here
Your opinions are very bad today. Just go on to LSA, a black American female forum, and see how much they hate the OOW pregnancies and baby mama culture that has destroyed their community.

Nuclear families are here to stay. Anything else is madness.

Im not advocating for bad things and idk how the black Americans got into this convo. What I’m saying is. It should be the woman’s choice if she wants to have kids without marriage or with/after marriage

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
Don’t have any arguments so u resort to making dua. At least u getting ajr
I did but you ran away from me. This is just one. I can give you more

For the sake of your argument let’s remove Islam from the question

“According to a study by the National Association of Elementary School Principals, 33 percent of two-parent elementary school students are ranked as high achievers, as compared with 17 percent of single-parent students. The children in single-parent families are more likely to be truant or to have disciplinary action taken against them. Even after controlling for race, income and religion, scholars find significant differences in educational attainment between children who grow up in intact families and children who do not”

It is a statistical reality that children born out of wedlock are more likely to commit crime, have lower wages, not do well in school, less chance of succeeding in life and have more children out of wedlock creating and contributing into a cycle. By having a baby out of wedlock your child you are setting them up for failure and adding more harm to the world.

Even Gaalo don’t agree with you. Why do you want to normalize this?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Im not advocating for bad things and idk how the black Americans got into this convo. What I’m saying is. It should be the woman’s choice if she wants to have kids without marriage or with/after marriage
Clearly it’s her choice, nobody had a gun to her had.
It’s also the somali communitys choice to disagree and shun such unislamic behavior. We will never accept such behavior. Give it up.

KinsiHilaac

I did but you ran away from me. This is just one. I can give you more

Single parent households was not something I was talking about. I’m sorry that you misunderstood me . I was talking about households with two partners and kids. With no marriage involved. Because that’s regarded as “out of wedlock” children too

KinsiHilaac

Clearly it’s her choice, nobody had a gun to her had.
It’s also the somali communitys choice to disagree and shun such unislamic behavior. We will never accept such behavior. Give it up.

Shun what you want I really don’t care, just be sure up there is working

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Single parent households was not something I was talking about. I’m sorry that you misunderstood me . I was talking about households with two partners and kids. With no marriage involved. Because that’s regarded as “out of wedlock” children too
They’re all bad. PERIOD.

Zina and OOW children should never be normalized but shaming the child when they had no say in how they were created is what’s f*cked up to me. That’s a creation of Allah swt you are talking about. And they are innocent.

Also a lot of men that will shame women for having OOW children have committed zina in the past. I will go ahead and estimate that around 70% of Muslim men in the west have had sex before marriage. So to sit on a high horse when you are no different to the woman you are shaming is hypocritical.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Freezing Game Of Thrones GIF

Her bastard son reading the thread

Zina and OOW children should never be normalized but shaming the child when they had no say in how they were created is what’s f*cked up to me. That’s a creation of Allah swt you are talking about. And they are innocent.

Also a lot of men that will shame women for having OOW children have committed zina in the past. I will go ahead and estimate that around 70% of Muslim men in the west have had sex before marriage. So to sit on a high horse when you are no different to the woman you are shaming is hypocritical.
70% kulaha I don't even think 70% of men today are having sex period :deadrose:

In which case, and within those parameters, you are quite justified in opining so.

Those of us, conservative Muslims, are then forgiven to think otherwise.

Trouble is, we (Somalis) of today, are assuming to be rather monolithic, as once we were, when in reality we no longer are.
Not how that works
Just because someone has logically consistent moral axioms doesn't mean they are justified in their over-compassing ideology
I don't know why as a Muslim you are propagating kuffar arguments

Last edited:

KinsiHilaac

In which case, and within those parameters, you are quite justified in opining so.

Those of us, conservative Muslims, are then forgiven to think otherwise.

Trouble is, we (Somalis) of today, are assuming to be rather monolithic, as once we were, when in reality we no longer are.

Real. I think that´s what shooks uneducated somalis is that Somalis are different now and you´d have to talk to them person to person, to know what their beliefs are

Not how that works
Just because someone has logically consistent moral axioms doesn't mean they are justified in their over-compassing ideology
I don't know why as a Muslim you are propagating kuffar arguments
To the contrary, walaal. I am being tolerant. We could straddle across the opposite tips of the equilibrium, but could still remain congenial in our approach in the company of those holding opposing positions, could we not?

I want all Somalis to be conservative Muslims, but that is just a wishful dream, for actuality betrays that sentiment, and by training, I want to deal in verifiable facts, numbers, and truths.

Bro, should i remind you that you base your entire frameworks on a deity which is yet proven to exist
In any case you´re better off believing in what we can observe and not science fiction
How do you deal with the fact that your entire system of belief is contingent upon arbitrarilly drawn moral axiomatic principles, that change with each passing decade?

To the contrary, walaal. I am being tolerant. We could straddle across the opposite tips of the equilibrium, but could still remain congenial in our approach in the company of those holding opposing positions, could we not?

I want all Somalis to be conservative Muslims, but that is just a wishful dream, for actuality betrays that sentiment, and by training, I want to deal in verifiable facts, numbers, and truths.
Political violence is not only justified objectively but Islamically depending upon the context, so that is a resounding no to your question. I hope that cleared things up.
Waiting for your answer @KinsiHilaac :shaq:

Real. I think that´s what shooks uneducated somalis is that Somalis are different now and you´d have to talk to them person to person, to know what their beliefs are
I do not think they are uneducated per se, as most, including I, struggle with the swift shift in our community, through so many layers, so quickly, and more so amongst female species - wishing is wherein lies the hold.

This reminds of B. Spinoza being ostracised for denouncing Tawra whilst washing laundry for the genteel class in the slums of Amsterdam.

So, you would not mind having a child without a father, or with a man you are not married to. What would your family make of that? Assuming yours is traditional Somali family.

Last edited:
Political violence is not only justified objectively but Islamically depending upon the context, so that is a resounding no to your question. I hope that cleared things up.
You and I, I think are jousting from lateral angles, albeit gripping at varying degrees. I shall let you counter those of opposing stances.

Trending

Latest posts