Xalimo goes to South Korea and gets racially profiled

I don't know why people acting like discrimination in an ethnically homogeneous country is this crazy evil thing when it's part of human nature. I do despise indhoyar double standards when it comes to whites but ultimately I think most countries should limit immigration and make it obvious the foreigners living there are guests.

I don’t need ChatGPT. Not once did I use Chat GPT in our exchange.

I can easily flip it, pleasexplain why highly educated men have lower children rate than working class men? If it was just feminism richer and educated men would be having more kid right?

Blaming feminism when you can see this tendency with college educated men Is a joke.

Also, what’s your solution? Ban schooling for women like Afghanistan and forcefully get to women married if and r-worded and or ban contraception? What is it do you want as a solution?

. So please leave me alone.

Bye!
1.)Ban contraception's, Abortions, and limit people from putting their child up for adoption
2.)Bring back the manufacturing/blue-labor sector by mass remigration of ethnics (illegal or legal) to give viable alternatives to college for native born Americans
3.)Give governmental incentives for woman to have children
4.)Idealization of traditional household marriages in media

Bungaliasa, if I wanted to, I can wipe you on the floor and Allah is my witness
You don't even wipe your own floor at home you lazy girl . You offload your house duties onto a poor immigrant women you abuse & spend your time on the internet calling prople misogynist :mjlol:
LOL! Aren’t men meant to be busy with their careers? When were men not busy with their careers 😂
No, passing on our genes is more important. After that you can focus on your career .

And do you believe the Sharia entails banning women from education? From work?
Never said that . Strawmen
Korea IS a patriarchal society btw. It’s literally 99 out of 140 nations with regards to women’s equality. Like I’ve mentioned time and time again, your thought process is like calling America a pro-black country because they have BLM.
Korea is less patriarchal than 50 years ago .
What's your point?
Women working means nothing. They’ve always worked. Like I mentioned, you’re against women getting paid fairly. Your great ayeeyo probably worked more than I, a college educated woman 😂
Never said they didn’t work you retard ,again strawmen.

Women joining the workforce has always a higher impact on birth rates than men lol .

Most women working more than you, you the only women i came across who actively has a house maid who you abuse & exploit.

@Angelina fighting more for feminism & liberalism than Islam , subhanallah .

Me pointing this obvious fact out makes me a misogynist? :mjlol:

"The most significant impact on birth rate declines comes from women entering the workforce, contributing around 25-35% of the overall reduction. Men joining the workforce didn’t have a notable direct impact, as they were already employed historically, but changes in male employment stability and wages have had some influence on family planning decisions."

The most significant impact on birth rates is associated with women's increasing participation in the workforce, especially from the late 19th century through the 20th century in industrialized countries.

In countries like the U.S., fertility rates fell from an average of 5-7 children per woman in the early 19th century to around 2 children per woman by the mid-20th century. This drop correlates with increased female labor force participation.

Studies suggest that women’s participation in the workforce could explain up to 25-35% of the decline in birth rates during the 20th century in developed countries. Women in paid employment had fewer children, as employment often delayed marriage and childbearing and increased access to family planning resources.

Men Joining the Workforce

Men's participation in the workforce has generally remained stable or high across different periods of industrialization, but the direct link between men working and fertility decline is less clear.

Traditionally, men have always worked outside the home, so their employment during industrialization didn't directly affect birth rates in the same way women's employment did. However, changes in male wages and employment security have had some indirect impacts on fertility decisions.

A study in OECD countries showed that for every 10% increase in female labor force participation, fertility rates dropped by around 0.6-0.8 children per woman

You don't even wipe your own floor at home you lazy girl . You offload your house duties onto a poor immigrant women you abuse & spend your time on the internet calling prople misogynist :mjlol:
Ah yes, look at you acting like you care both women. Without an education and any form of autonomy, this is what you want for women any way. Marriage, or scrubbing the houses of others.

There is no way, you can be against women working and an education and then lecture me on this since this is the end result of women not having many opportunities.

As for me having a maid, I have cleaners that come and not a full time. Also, what I have is the norm in the East, even your family in Somalia most definitely have a maid if they’re not poor and are middle class, so please, why don’t you lecture them as well?
No, passing on our genes is more important. After that you can focus on your career .
After that? People can do two things at the same time. Historically men didn’t even have paternity leave and focused exclusively and still they had higher fatherhood rates.
Never said that . Strawmen

Korea is less patriarchal than 50 years ago .
What's your point?
It’s still a patriarchal society. Every society in the world was less patriarchal than 50 yrs ago. Now what’s the point? Why would you use that as a comeback when it’s the case for EVERY single nation?!
Never said they didn’t work you retard ,again strawmen.

Women joining the workforce has always a higher impact on birth rates than men lol .

Most women working more than you, you the only women i came across who actively has a house maid who you abuse & exploit.
I wasn’t going to reply to, but you’re incredibly disingenuous and deserved to get dragged.

I’ve never abused anyone working for me lol. You’re much likely to do that with your xaasidnimo towards women.

If I’m the only woman you’ve come across with a cleaner, then please leave the ghetto of your working class area in Europe and actually go to Somalia. You know nothing but Somalia and the East in general. You’re dumb child who doesn’t travel

@Angelina fighting more for feminism & liberalism than Islam , subhanallah .

Me pointing this obvious fact out makes me a misogynist? :mjlol:
Ah yes, women working and having an education is exclusively feminist. All of us Muslim sisters with degrees and work should be dragged and forced to live like the Afghans.

Stop equating Islam with your hatred of women.
"The most significant impact on birth rate declines comes from women entering the workforce, contributing around 25-35% of the overall reduction. Men joining the workforce didn’t have a notable direct impact, as they were already employed historically, but changes in male employment stability and wages have had some influence on family planning decisions."

The most significant impact on birth rates is associated with women's increasing participation in the workforce, especially from the late 19th century through the 20th century in industrialized countries.

In countries like the U.S., fertility rates fell from an average of 5-7 children per woman in the early 19th century to around 2 children per woman by the mid-20th century. This drop correlates with increased female labor force participation.

Studies suggest that women’s participation in the workforce could explain up to 25-35% of the decline in birth rates during the 20th century in developed countries. Women in paid employment had fewer children, as employment often delayed marriage and childbearing and increased access to family planning resources.

Men Joining the Workforce

Men's participation in the workforce has generally remained stable or high across different periods of industrialization, but the direct link between men working and fertility decline is less clear.

Traditionally, men have always worked outside the home, so their employment during industrialization didn't directly affect birth rates in the same way women's employment did. However, changes in male wages and employment security have had some indirect impacts on fertility decisions.

A study in OECD countries showed that for every 10% increase in female labor force participation, fertility rates dropped by around 0.6-0.8 children per woman
Why do you site your posts?

Also, why was there a fertility boom in the 80s and 90s? Women were indeed part of the work force then?

Even patriarchal and underdeveloped societies have lowered fertility rates now as well.

IMG_4921.jpeg

IMG_4920.jpeg

The issue of fertility rates is so much more complex and tbh no women worth her salt should give a shit since fertility rate is something misogynistic men will try and use to clamp down on women’s education and work and will try and remove things like birth control which has in fact decreased women’s deaths in pregnancy and before women would give birth back to back, even whilst weak and frail.

Stuff like the economy
Even helicopter parenting is also an issue compared to before which social scientists are saying is causing low fertility rates. Also another thing I have to note is this:

low fertility is an adaptation to low mortality rates just as high fertility is for high mortality rates

Last edited:
1.)Ban contraception's, Abortions, and limit people from putting their child up for adoption
2.)Bring back the manufacturing/blue-labor sector by mass remigration of ethnics (illegal or legal) to give viable alternatives to college for native born Americans
3.)Give governmental incentives for woman to have children
4.)Idealization of traditional household marriages in media
Banning contraceptives will be the biggest incentive to NOT have children. Now women have far too much educations and option to put up with this Mickey Mouse abuse of their bodies. Many would rather never marry under these conditions? What are you going to do forced marriage? Mass r-word?

One of the things that have increased women’s health and have stopped back to back pregnancies killing women is some sort of contraceptives.

Men trying to ban it and control women will just make women never want to marry and tbh with the way men talk about fertility rates, there will be sick men who will try and bring back forced marriages. Our ancestors had very high fertility rates is due to women being forced, no contraceptives and women giving birth to such an extent that the biggest killer of women was child birth due to back to back births.

Any sane woman would spit at your notion.

Ah yes, look at you acting like you care both women. Without an education and any form of autonomy,
If they have the full autonomy then why they need a male guardian ? 🥲

As for me having a maid, I have cleaners that come and not a full time. Also, what I have is the norm in the East, even your family in Somalia most definitely have a maid if they’re not poor and are middle class, so please, why don’t you lecture them as well?
You have cleaners ,because you lazy & exploit women .

my family isnt lazy like you they don't have maids . & even if they had ones the last thing I wanna hear from their mouth is complains about women rights & misogyny.

Spend less time on social media & take care of your household duties & raise your kids .

If they have the full autonomy then why they need a male guardian ? 🥲
Are you slow or? What does that have to do with anything. It’s like saying a woman doesn’t have a right to money or inheritance because they have Walis? Is this the level of critical thinking I’m dealing with?

Spit it out? What do you want to say here? That women don’t have Islamic rights because they have Walis and Mahrams?

Like I’m not understanding your point. What is it that you want
You have cleaners ,because you lazy & exploit women .
People working for me is exploiting? If I have a business and someone cleans my business is that exploitation?

If I have workers clocking in, is that exploitation?

Also, I thought you weren’t a liberal? Liberalism teaches minimum wages, holiday pay? Workers union. All of that actually isn’t even Islamic, it’s liberalism.

The hypocrisy is glaring to witness Wallahi. So you believe in modernism for men but want to exploit women and force them into poverty via lack of rights that you enjoy?

The thing is, I pay my cleaners hourly and it’s fair and isn’t much different to the pay a UK cleaner gets which is £13 an hour.

Im glad you brought up talks of exploitation because know I see what a truly low IQ individual you are who is in fact a liberal but will use Islam to talk about the impact of liberalism of women.

It’s a classic diagnosis of liberalism for me and not for thee.
my family isnt lazy like you they don't have maids . & even if they had ones the last thing I wanna hear from their mouth is complains about women rights & misogyny.
Yes, they probably do. Most in the East have them but when you’ve never left your Western council estate, that’s what you’ll tell yourself.

Go back home, go to the Middle East and travel.
Spend less time on social media & take care of your household duties & raise your kids .
How about you help your hooyo and clean your house? I know your room is stinky and you expect your middle aged mother to be your maid.

You can bark on about me having a maid when you’ve used the women in your family as free maids for decades.

Get off your ass, I work and I can relax after work as my house has been cleaned.