Xamar Cadcads enslaved Ethiopians too LOL (no troll)

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Not really, we don't really live in Xamar anymore. Only around 3,000 cadcads remain in Xamar. Some of the few cadcads that live in Xamar own big businesses. One Asharaaf cadcad even owns Universal TV. Why have you not told me your sub-clan yet lol? You're afraid you might be an ex-Abyssinian slave miyaa

What subclan are you talking about Mr minority

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
What subclan are you talking about Mr minority
Your sub-clan, who else? You say minority like its a bad thing. We've ruled Mogudishu with the Ajuuran during the 10 century and onwards even though we're minority. We've also founded some coastal magaalads. No Somali would name their city Shingani for example, as it's a Persian word, I forgot it's meaning. Just accept that you're a descendant of Ethiopian slaves that the real Somali nomads sympathised for and probably granted sheegadd status. There are many landers who are from this line of ancestry.
:mugshotman:

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Ruled with the Ajuuran :confused:
Believe it or not yep. The two main languages in the region were Arabic and Somali at the time. The first sultanate in Mogudishu, the muzaffar dynasty were jointly ruled with Qahtani Arabs (now known as reer Faqi) who were in charge of the political affairs of the cadcads, until today. The first Arabs to arrive (even before my clan) were the Emozeidi Arabs aka reer Faqi.

"The name "Mogadishu" is held to be derived from the Arabic مقعد شاه Maq'ad Shah ("The seat of the Shah"), a reflection of the city's early Persianinfluence.[1]"

"With Muslim traders from the Arabian Peninsula arriving c. 900, Mogadishu was well-suited to become a regional center for commerce."

"The Sultanate of Mogadishu developed with the immigration of Emozeidi Arabs, a community whose earliest presence dates back to the 9th or 10th century. This evolved into the Muzaffar dynasty, a joint Somali-Arab federation of rulers, and Mogadishu became closely linked with the powerful Somali Ajuran Sultanate.[8]"

Only the Ajuuran and maybe some biimaal lived with us. There's no record of other Somalis settling there at such an early date.

Hubble

VIP
What do you think Ajuuran were? Also how is closely linked the same as 'ruling with' lmao fyi my parents are fluent in Arabic but never lived in the Middle East, Arabic is not from Persians either.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
What do you think Ajuuran were? Also how is closely linked the same as 'ruling with' lmao fyi my parents are fluent in Arabic but never lived in the Middle East, Arabic is not from Persians either.
I'm not Persian. Not all cadcads are Persians, some are Arabs and some Indians.
"This evolved into the Muzaffar dynasty, a joint Somali-Arab federation of rulers
The muzaffar dynasty (10th century) came centuries before Ajuuran (13th century) and was the first sultanate in Mogudishu.

The Ajuuran were noble Somalis.

Hubble

VIP
Sultanate of what was a tiny magaalo? Doesn't sound quite right and It says Somali-Arab federation, emphasis on the Somali because it comes first.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Believe it or not yep. The two main languages in the region were Arabic and Somali at the time. The first sultanate in Mogudishu, the muzaffar dynasty were jointly ruled with Qahtani Arabs (now known as reer Faqi) who were in charge of the political affairs of the cadcads, until today. The first Arabs to arrive (even before my clan) were the Emozeidi Arabs aka reer Faqi.

"The name "Mogadishu" is held to be derived from the Arabic مقعد شاه Maq'ad Shah ("The seat of the Shah"), a reflection of the city's early Persianinfluence.[1]"

"With Muslim traders from the Arabian Peninsula arriving c. 900, Mogadishu was well-suited to become a regional center for commerce."

"The Sultanate of Mogadishu developed with the immigration of Emozeidi Arabs, a community whose earliest presence dates back to the 9th or 10th century. This evolved into the Muzaffar dynasty, a joint Somali-Arab federation of rulers, and Mogadishu became closely linked with the powerful Somali Ajuran Sultanate.[8]"

Only the Ajuuran and maybe some biimaal lived with us. There's no record of other Somalis settling there at such an early date.

Mogadishu was a major trading city before the so-called 'joint Arab-Somali rule' (LOL), so who do you think ruled the city back then? The truth is the House of Gareen ruled the Ajuuraan Empire alone, hence the Hawiye uprising. You guys were miskeen merchants in and around the port cities, stop exaggerating your role in Somali history. :ufdup:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Guys, this is reer Xamar fairytales. I've met some delusional ones who claim that Harar was built by their cousins :mjlol:

Guys, this is reer Xamar fairytales. I've met some delusional ones who claim that Harar was built by their cousins :mjlol:
Harar was built by Somalis check prince Nour who built the wall of Harar and Sir Barton who stayed at palace of the Somali ruler of Harar.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Harar was built by Somalis check prince Nour who built the wall of Harar and Sir Barton who stayed at palace of the Somali ruler of Harar.

This is a well-known fact, but it is completely false according to Xamaris :pachah1:

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Sultanate of what was a tiny magaalo? Doesn't sound quite right and It says Somali-Arab federation, emphasis on the Somali because it comes first.
It actually wasn't tiny and dominated the whole region at one point.

"It rose as one of the pre-eminent powers in the Horn of Africa during the 12th, 13th and 14th centuries, before becoming part of the expanding Ajuran Empire."

We came to your lands to do business ma garateen
Screenshot_2016-05-08-16-11-53_1.jpg

Some of us decided to settle because of how profitable it was doing business there.
No, this is the reason why the Somalis gained control and migrated to the interior. Stop revising history sxb.
Screenshot_2016-05-08-16-09-55_1.jpg
This is according with history. Other Somalis only came in later years. What do you mean 'hence the Hawiye uprising'? LMFAO

Apollo

VIP
The Hararis actually claim to be Sheekhaal, like the cadcad sheekhaal. Hence they're our cousins.

Sheekhaals are extremely diluted. There's two of them on 23andMe and they are autosomally 99% typical Somali. Only thing different about them is that they have paternal R1a. Oddly enough, both of them are slightly more African than typical North Somalis (like Isaaqs and Harti Darods).

You can't call them Benadiri or 'CadCad'.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
@KowDheh correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the House of Gareen overthrown by the Hawiye clan because they became tyrannical rulers.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
The Hararis actually claim to be Sheekhaal, like the cadcad sheekhaal. Hence they're our cousins.

Geysinians got so many conflicting stories about their ancestry. Some claim to be Gurage, some cling onto fairytale sahabi ancestors like some Somali clans and some claim to be Shekhash LOL.

Btw we are talking about who built the city not who lives there today...

Status
Not open for further replies.