Xamar Cadcads enslaved Ethiopians too LOL (no troll)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
We have to show our gratitude for the service that cadcad's have done for Somalia, they've made hawiye light skinned, them mofo use to look like the kalenjin tribe of Kenya.
I went to Xamar, I didn't see a lightskinned Hawiye. Don't believe everything you see in your dream you doqon. None of them have 'cadcad' DNA. Waa sidhaas you deformed headed alien
:childplease:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I went to Xamar, I didn't see a lightskinned Hawiye. Don't believe everything you see in your dream you doqon. None of them have 'cadcad' DNA. Waa sidhaas you deformed headed alien
:childplease:
I feel your pain bruh, hawiye have taken iisbaro to a whole new level, iisbaro hata maxa dhigteen in the cadcad's womb lol

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The irony mj calling hawyie futo madoby nigga your whole tribe look like duxul the only lightis in pl are in south galkacyo :lol:
Yeah that's cause many habar gidir from south galkacyo are mixed with cadcad's, them Omar maxamud are blessed with some lighty moryaans in the south. I met bare hawiye girls who's mothers were cadcad, you have to be careful with dem doe, one minute they're sweet & making xalwo iyo shushumow the next they're pick pocketing you.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Your in your own world sxb. Isbaaro my backfoot. We've married at least 40,000 of your women lmao
Bradar they didn't just leave it at that, the cadcad men with the long hair & limp wrist hata waa lugu aasay, habar gidir wax aa dhaafeen Ma jiro bradar.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Bradar they didn't just leave it at that, the cadcad men with the long hair & limp wrist hata waa lugu aasay, habar gidir wax aa dhaafeen Ma jiro bradar.
sxb I don't know who these imaginery people you're speaking about are. Most cadcads live in Yemen and neighbouring countries. There are more cadcads in my city in England than there are in Xamar lmao. Only around 3,000 are in Xamar sxb, majority being men probably 70% ish. I can feel your pain though, a minimum 40,000 women, that's a lot walle.

The so called light skinned Hawiye that this ugly ass faggit is talking about :ftw9nwa:

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
@Cognitivedissonance why do they look like Abu Tyrones? Maxaa dhacdhay? Are you sure it wasn't Bantus that they mixed with? I've seen your pic sxb, you look no different to a Rashaun. Your E1b1 haplotype is an eternal L sxb

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Wait why is HG coming up in this conversation between battyboys talking about skin colour and shit

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Some of the women though
:ahh:
Wait why is HG coming up in this conversation between battyboys talking about skin colour and shit
It's that faggit that brought them up. Caadhi ma aha that nigga wallahi. Wouldn't be surprised if he's autistic runnti. The stupid non-savant type.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
aideed troops were behind mass rape in brawa
In your dreams, the only thing you raped is your hand. All the reer Barawe women, I know were abouts they live ma garatay. As for your women though, we've married over 40,000 of them. That level of karbash is painful sxb
siilaanyolaugh

Hubble

VIP
In your dreams, the only thing you raped is your hand. All the reer Barawe women, I know were abouts they live ma garatay. As for your women though, we've married over 40,000 of them. That level of karbash is painful sxb
siilaanyolaugh

So what? Somalis have married every ethnicity on the planet, you're not special. Hundreds of years and still 40,000 I bet we'll have mixed with four times as many cadaan and Caribbean in the next few hundred years. Fyi a lot of Somali men are married to cad cad women, but abtirsi is from the father and there are so many of us unlike you the minority who'd count how many had Somali mothers, we don't even count bc we don't care.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
So what? Somalis have married every ethnicity on the planet, you're not special. Hundreds of years and still 40,000 I bet we'll have mixed with four times as many cadaan and Caribbean in the next few hundred years. Fyi a lot of Somali men are married to cad cad women, but abtirsi is from the father and there are so many of us unlike you the minority who'd count how many had Somali mothers, we don't even count bc we don't care.
You're forgetting our incredibly small numbers.
:mugshotman:
The usc were naked Animals they killed the darood in marka and gang raped cad cad
"The UK Border Agency, citing Jane's July 2010 country risk assessment on Somalia, indicates that, in the aftermath of state collapse, most Benadiri fled the country (UK 17 Jan. 2012, para. 19.67)"

We're untouchable sxb lmao. A small community, yet soo untouchable waa ka yaabay. We even own some of your big businesses. You're a walking L sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.