Xassan Garguurte's qabyalaad on full display!

Its true check Villa Mooryaan aka Villa Somalia online page
Bro dont blame all southerners wah also i told in somaloa walhi they are some pple the way they think is mentaly twisted kkkkk .
The clan egonis through the roof they cant acept someone else wining kkk everything is comoetition see what hapens with footbal tournment hirshabeele has done no wonder km

Clan in the 21st century can only be classified as a mental illness. How do you look at a group of accomplished Somali Air Force cadets that will one day secure your air space and think how can I turn a national W into a clan W?

Its a mental illness, there is no way these leaders can regularly visit Doha, New York, London, and other world cities, see all the massive development, wealth creation, quality of living and not put two and two together; why these nations are where they are and why 🇸🇴 is where it is.
Dude don believe hsm ordered that come on but yeah i agree the page is ran by clan morons

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Sanaag youth Siciid Cali Cabdalle ranked 1st among the cadets training in Qatar

Guess who snubbed the hardworking youth and appointed his nephew in charge.

PRESIDENT XASAN SHEEKH MAXAMUD

Aka Culusow aka Qosolow

Villa Somalia now has changed the names.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Bro dont blame all southerners wah also i told in somaloa walhi they are some pple the way they think is mentaly twisted kkkkk .
The clan egonis through the roof they cant acept someone else wining kkk everything is comoetition see what hapens with footbal tournment hirshabeele has done no wonder km
Sxb its true Northerners barely get any representation in konfur , for historical reasons I won't dwell on and its a fact that Northerners usually rank highest in military academics were relegated secondary or irrelevant posts, this happened even during Farmaajo reign funny enough.

Sxb its true Northerners barely get any representation in konfur , for historical reasons I won't dwell on and its a fact that Northerners usually rank highest in military academics were relegated secondary or irrelevant posts, this happened even during Farmaajo reign funny enough.

The only leverage we have over ethiopia is that we are democratic nation . As result militry should be feared unlike ethiopia has dictatorship where its based on loyalty. As result must do extreme coruption and have incompetent pple lead their militry we must utislise this advantage.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
How do we know he wasn’t there without clan connections kkkkk?

Kombucha Are You Sure GIF

Do u know the hard and discipline it takes ro be top student air force acdemy .
Dude it is unfair to discrimate someone sweat and hardwork its extremely unfair

They said that the duration of the military academy education was 5 years. I can sense how much effort it must've taken to end up at the top. And then see that you're not given the creed you deserve? Hopefully, the young officer isn't discouraged/demoralized by this 'error'.

Last edited:
They said that the duration of the military academy education was 5 years. I can sense how much effort it must've taken to end up at the top. And then see that you're not given the creed you deserve? Hopefully, the young lad isn't discouraged/demoralized.
U know in among student they were jordanians and qataris too.
The qataris who ran the system didnot discriniate him.
But his felow somalia at vila somalia will feom the state house

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
This is despicable. How do we expect to progress as a nation when our leaders are engaging in sick public tribalism.

Trending

Latest posts