Xassan Garguurte's qabyalaad on full display!

I can guarantee that he will get snubbed in Xamar by HSM himself and they won't give him a high ranking position in the airforce.

The Villa Somalia post was a massive red flag
Dude this is why @GaradShabeel . Remeber last year i tild u militry should be indepedent . But @bidenkulaha wanted hawiye doninated militry u see that is exactly how all damuljadiid back hsm come think like kkkkkk. I swear that is why i dont suport militry under politicians

U know in among student they were jordanians and qataris too.
The qataris who ran the system didnot discriniate him.
But his felow somalia at vila somalia will feom the state house

Arabs have clans, but they're not as tribalist as we are. And it's one thing to have a tribalist society, but when discriminatory tribalist policies is committed by the state, that's when they start loosing legitimacy.

We need some form of anti-discrimination measures than can be ensured by an independent body that can hold government and public officials accountable. Otherwise, don't expect any meaningful improvement.

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
How do we know he wasn’t there without clan connections kkkkk?

Kombucha Are You Sure GIF
Farmaajo era SNA is mixed qabil. Your only exposing your own cuqdad for singling out one.

I can guarantee that he will get snubbed in Xamar by HSM himself and they won't give him a high ranking position in the airforce.

The Villa Somalia post was a massive red flag
By the way do u know that qataris accept foreigners to serve in the airforce or militry walhi they do becos of smal ppsition lets say if things get bad for hime he can go to qatar airforce and work there he wil be acepted since they trained him

Arabs have clans, but they're not as tribalist as we are. And it's one thing to have a tribalist society, but when discriminatory tribalist policies is committed by the state, that's when they start loosing legitimacy.

We need some form of anti-discrimination measures than can be ensured by an independent body that can hold government and public officials accountable. Otherwise, don't expect any meaningful improvement.
Dude they donhave tribal isue but their is legitimate concern for example at the most senior level goes to the ruling clans. Kkk but isue in somalia even junior level u wil be dinied.

You're a real wadani sxb, I don't support qabiliste policies regardless of who sits in the Villa
Dude its not bee wadani this for our protectionnof our families and our nation our language and culture at stake u dont want to be conquered by oronos or amhars and wipe u out. Militry is their as shield but yup go and expalin to that to low iq person at vila somalia

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
I got word that the boy is Reer Ceerigaabo which is worse, his people are the frontier between Unionists and Secessionists, I can't imagine how he must have felt to have his work credited to someone else.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Uff stop this nacaala waxaan waa ceeb

Playing the qabyaalad game, I have to do damage control :kanyehmm: I will spin this story by any means necessary kkkk. I shall cook up a story that this man was Farmaajos cousins son and hire Cali Adam Mumin to spread the story. Ciyaar maahan arintaan.

In all seriousness, I hope the man will use his skills for Somalia and rise in ranks when a better government is in place.

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
It’s in my wishes that Hassan continues to send men here like he did Eritrea to train. He wants a strong Somalia, but one were its hawiye controlled, and am okay with that.

Trending