Young Filly Charged With Rape

Honestly Chunkz deserve it, hopefully it will send a signal to other Somalis and Muslims to not join the western influencer, streaming and entertainment scene. Leave that qurun to them.

Learn to stop chasing these peoples validation, be pre-occupied with being seen as cool & withit knowing that it will only lead you down the wrong path. You debase yourself in the process

Look at these madows lumping Chunkz into this

They seem to be more mad at Chunkz than the person charged with rape:
I’m convinced these retards exist only online. This guy chunkz did nothing and had no parts in this. How tf is he enabling anything?!
Honestly Chunkz deserve it, hopefully it will send a signal to other Somalis and Muslims to not join the western influencer, streaming and entertainment scene. Leave that qurun to them.

Learn to stop chasing these peoples validation, be pre-occupied with being seen as cool & withit knowing that it will only lead you down the wrong path. You debase yourself in the process
Certified nacas take. Only thing I’d get at chunkz on is him singing his heart out to breezy. Apart from that he’s been doing his thing. How is another man getting blamed for another’s actions?

I’m convinced these retards exist only online. This guy chunkz did nothing and had no parts in this. How tf is he enabling anything?!

Certified nacas take. Only thing I’d get at chunkz on is him singing his heart out to breezy. Apart from that he’s been doing his thing. How is another man getting blamed for another’s actions?

I am not saying he should get blamed for another mans action, absolutely not.

I am saying he sought these peoples validation and they are throwing him down under. He sought out a gaalo space . He also most likely knew and saw filth like all other people in that space and industry so it's in a way enabling behavior.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Isn't this the brother that's always talking about wanting a family and kids? The gaalo life gifts you with this kind of disaster. I don't know if he did it or is being wrongly accused, but I do know that a man with that kind of money could have easily found an nice girl to settle down with.

Instead he and many other western males choose to f*ck around and find out the hard way. In this life you get what you sow.

I’m not coming for chunkz for goodness sake. But he has his part to play in this. You can’t be friends for that long and be that close to someone and not pick up on these things. He should have cut him off a long time ago during the previous accusations against filly. I’m not like you guys blinded by Soomalimo. I judge by what’s apparent to me.
True. Also as a Muslim why would you associate yourself to someone who speaks about all the women he’s slept with especially in a degrading manner? I believe filly used chunkz to associate himself with him in order to make money which has worked. Chunkz doesn’t need filly, filly needs him.

Tbh in this life most people are haters and don’t want to see anyone be successful. This is why I’m not surprised weirdos are trying to lump chunkz when it was filly who committed the rape.

Trending