Young Filly Charged With Rape

Honestly Chunkz deserve it, hopefully it will send a signal to other Somalis and Muslims to not join the western influencer, streaming and entertainment scene. Leave that qurun to them.

Learn to stop chasing these peoples validation, be pre-occupied with being seen as cool & withit knowing that it will only lead you down the wrong path. You debase yourself in the process

Look at these madows lumping Chunkz into this

They seem to be more mad at Chunkz than the person charged with rape:
I’m convinced these retards exist only online. This guy chunkz did nothing and had no parts in this. How tf is he enabling anything?!
Honestly Chunkz deserve it, hopefully it will send a signal to other Somalis and Muslims to not join the western influencer, streaming and entertainment scene. Leave that qurun to them.

Learn to stop chasing these peoples validation, be pre-occupied with being seen as cool & withit knowing that it will only lead you down the wrong path. You debase yourself in the process
Certified nacas take. Only thing I’d get at chunkz on is him singing his heart out to breezy. Apart from that he’s been doing his thing. How is another man getting blamed for another’s actions?

I’m convinced these retards exist only online. This guy chunkz did nothing and had no parts in this. How tf is he enabling anything?!

Certified nacas take. Only thing I’d get at chunkz on is him singing his heart out to breezy. Apart from that he’s been doing his thing. How is another man getting blamed for another’s actions?

I am not saying he should get blamed for another mans action, absolutely not.

I am saying he sought these peoples validation and they are throwing him down under. He sought out a gaalo space . He also most likely knew and saw filth like all other people in that space and industry so it's in a way enabling behavior.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Isn't this the brother that's always talking about wanting a family and kids? The gaalo life gifts you with this kind of disaster. I don't know if he did it or is being wrongly accused, but I do know that a man with that kind of money could have easily found an nice girl to settle down with.

Instead he and many other western males choose to f*ck around and find out the hard way. In this life you get what you sow.

I’m not coming for chunkz for goodness sake. But he has his part to play in this. You can’t be friends for that long and be that close to someone and not pick up on these things. He should have cut him off a long time ago during the previous accusations against filly. I’m not like you guys blinded by Soomalimo. I judge by what’s apparent to me.
True. Also as a Muslim why would you associate yourself to someone who speaks about all the women he’s slept with especially in a degrading manner? I believe filly used chunkz to associate himself with him in order to make money which has worked. Chunkz doesn’t need filly, filly needs him.

Tbh in this life most people are haters and don’t want to see anyone be successful. This is why I’m not surprised weirdos are trying to lump chunkz when it was filly who committed the rape.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
They got an extradition order so the evidence must be substantial

Yup, he definitely did it :hillarybiz:

Extradition is a lengthy process, Australia wouldn’t have wasted the resources required to extradite him if they did not have solid evidence, nor would the UK government allow his extradition.

Yung Filly seems to have barely taped on mask, we all have masks when interacting with the world, but his was barely on there like this wojack:
View attachment 345106

He also uses a conversational/speaking device that 8 times out of 10, from my own research and personal experience, I have found to almost always be used by mean/shady individuals.

Hope the victim receives the justice she deserves and that Beta Squad members can avoid most of the drama from this scandal.
He was extradited from Brisbane to Perth not from UK. UK too slow with such cases, the guy would have been freed on bail till a hearing

Absolute nacas though, career suicide at its finest, from being the face of many brands, shops, came to Australia to mess around and now he's in a prison in the middle of the outbacks. Australia ain't no joke, they ain't playing around

Look at these madows lumping Chunkz into this

They seem to be more mad at Chunkz than the person charged with rape:
That’s the cajnabis with cuqdad towards Chunkz and Somalis in general even though Chunkz is quite low-key and doesn’t faan his somalinimo (he’s an idoor anyway). yeah a few of these types exist, but they had to go into hiding these last few years.

I guarantee you that nigga just saw an opportunity to slander Chunkz and went for it.

IMG_4944.jpeg

As Somalis we need to defend ChunkZ, many anti Somalis are trying to drag Chunkz into this when many and I many people have always commented on how nice and lovely Chunkz is behind the camera. I saw a tweet in which a madow guys calls Chunkz a fat Fck but doesn’t insult Filly the man that is actually accused of R-word. That isn’t acceptable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
View attachment 345158

As Somalis we need to defend ChunkZ, many anti Somalis are trying to drag Chunkz into this when many and I many people have always commented on how nice and lovely Chunkz is behind the camera. I saw a tweet in which a madow guys calls Chunkz a fat Fck but doesn’t insult Filly the man that is actually accused of R-word. That isn’t acceptable.

View attachment 345158

I saw that comment as well under Aba and Preach's video

I don't think they are questioning his relationship in this whole scandal because they have something against Somalis. Because i see them come for their whole crew and i see this commonly happen with celebrities in general.

This comes with the package of being a celebrity, don't seek the limelight if you don't want this type of attention and extra scrutiny. I said the same thing about K'naan.

If they truly are only work colleagues , that don't see eachother after work. Then he needs to make that publicly clear and make a statement.

But it's safe to say that Filly is finished, Chunks will still have his sponsorship deals.

That’s the cajnabis with cuqdad towards Chunkz and Somalis in general even though Chunkz is quite low-key and doesn’t faan his somalinimo (he’s an idoor anyway). yeah a few of these types exist, but they had to go into hiding these last few years.

I guarantee you that nigga just saw an opportunity to slander Chunkz and went for it.

He is always proudly Somali, he never denies he is Somali from what i seen. He even vlogs about it. Idoor is not an insult, its a nickname that means that you are a merchant or trader because they were historical active between Berbera and harar.

I have seen multiple posts and almost no one is mentioning his ethnicity except you people on this thread. Now you are even trying to insult his supposed qabil, while saying he is not for Somalinimo, u don't see the irony in that.

Last edited:

Trending