🚨Breaking news! Israel bombs Yemen

Internet Nomad

✪𝕰𝖘𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖈 𝕬𝖒𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖆𝖈✪
A bit too close to somaliland for my liking i hope no pirates get no irrational ideas.

Adam Weishaupt

Forgot I Had an Account
You mean bombing Kafir Houthis 😂 kinda funny since the founder of their Shia supremacy was a Yemenite Jew called Abdallah ibn Saba the Paul of Tarsus of Christianity but for Islam.

Houthis destroyed Yemen and the people of the Sunnah and bring death and suffering, they provoked Israel for no reason and hide like the rats they where when retaliation comes so the Sunnis suffer.

Whenever Saudi tries to cleanse these Pests news and Irani propaganda love to say Yemen is being attacked just like now that Israel is attacking Yemen when in fact it’s Houthi territories and bases.

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

Why is Yemen (extremely poor and war-ridden) inviting further death and destruction upon itself?

I understand that the genocide in Palestine is a major driver for their actions, however, their first responsibility is to their people in Yemen

Internet Nomad

✪𝕰𝖘𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖈 𝕬𝖒𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖆𝖈✪
Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

Why is Yemen (extremely poor and war-ridden) inviting further death and destruction upon itself?

I understand that the genocide in Palestine is a major driver for their actions, however, their first responsibility is to their people in Yemen
They are high of khat and iranian weapons

Trending