A member in the Somali Parliament says that children of a Somali mother should obtain Somali citizenship

Because Cadcads don’t live in Puntland. What a silly and I mean dumb point. Those that are not familiar with cadcads tend to not see them as Somali.
What type of logic is that ? 😂 it doesn’t matter where u live puntland, somaliland, ogadan etc the reason why they ain’t seen as Somali simply they don’t look like Somalis and you could literally tell but caraab salaax you wouldn’t.
The Quraishis clearly did care about religion as it was an Islamic Caliphate. I can’t believe you said that Wallahi. I can’t debate with someone who’ll make such a dumb point unironically. Good night.
I didn’t say they didn’t care about Islam completely but they would still see banu ummayad if they was Christian regardless but Somalis wouldn’t see another Somali as Somali if they was Christian and now you could see.

also please don’t make me bring out the criminal activities qurashi was doing after yazid ibn muywiya 😭😭 ask yourself why they was kicked out even tho they’re my favourite Islamic empire.
You were talking about the Quraishi Caliphate and not Arabism. There is a difference and being Arab has nothing to do with bloodline since Shamis and Egyptians and many Northern Iraqis weren’t historically Arab. It’s language and culture so you have literally fallen into my trap.

Think through your arguments please.
Nope I haven’t cuz I’m not speaking about Arabs in today world rather I’m speaking about during the qurashi rule. The Roman ruler at that time was from Yemeni tribe, there was already chritian Arabs in Syria and Jordon before the Islamic expansion and Umayyad gave them good treatment better then Muslim Persians and North African simply cuz they was Arab even tho they was Christian and pagans.

regardless my point Is still valid
Banu Abbasid would still see banu ummayad or abdulrahman the third as son of qurashi or Arab if he was Christian or pagan ( remember abdulrahman the third was 95% Iberian + spanishized red hair pale skin with blue eyes )

Mate it’s only like 2-5% with foreigners haplogroup (father side) maybe less then that. We don’t have many tester but who knows if we test more Somalis the answer mighr chance but until then it’s a No

Nationalism always existed in Somalia lands👍 didn’t the hoobyo sultanate used many Yemenis footsoldiers against other sultanate in the horn ? 🤣🤣🤣
Walal if nationalism actually exists amongst us historically, we’d actually have a thriving nation now. The inability to
stamp out tribalism and the lack of loyalty towards the Somali identity stems from the fact that our ancestors didn’t live in nation states. A national identity was only cultivated in the 1960s. Did Somalis believe and understand in the concept of Somalis being of the same ethnicity? Of course. But their identity has always been their tribe and region. It’s this very mentality as to why we’re struggling now.

What type of logic is that ? 😂 it doesn’t matter where u live puntland, somaliland, ogadan etc the reason why they ain’t seen as Somali simply they don’t look like Somalis and you could literally tell but caraab salaax you wouldn’t.
Yet Abgaals that live and intermarry with them do see them as Somali and they look past the appearance factor. Living with people makes you look at them as one of your own.

I shouldn’t need to spell this out for you.
I didn’t say they didn’t care about Islam completely but they would still see banu ummayad if they was Christian regardless but Somalis wouldn’t see another Somali as Somali if they was Christian and now you could see.
We’re talking about bloodlines and using Arabs as an example is a stupid one. Arab identity isn’t based on blood but language and culture.
also please don’t make me bring out the criminal activities qurashi was doing after yazid ibn muywiya 😭😭 ask yourself why they was kicked out even tho they’re my favourite Islamic empire.
They were still Muslim and therefore you can’t make Takfir.
Nope I haven’t cuz I’m not speaking about Arabs in today world rather I’m speaking about during the qurashi rule. The Roman ruler at that time was from Yemeni tribe, there was already chritian Arabs in Syria and Jordon before the Islamic expansion and Umayyad gave them good treatment better then Muslim Persians and North African simply cuz they was Arab even tho they was Christian and pagans.

regardless my point Is still valid
Banu Abbasid would still see banu ummayad or abdulrahman the third as son of qurashi or Arab if he was Christian or pagan ( remember abdulrahman the third was 95% Iberian + spanishized red hair pale skin with blue eyes )

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
@Angelina @𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂𐒘𐒂𐒗 𐒎𐒚𐒗𐒗𐒒
@Macawisley @GaradShabeel

Tbh these passport/citizenship convos seem pointless right now.

1. Somali citizenship is currently worthless

2. The average Somali person back home and the fobs in the west aren't educated enough to give a flying f*ck about having an ethnostate. Abdis and xalimos are primarily marrying people they fall in love with. Most of them are ending up with each other and only a few will marry out.

3. Even though most diaspora can qualify for citizenship most of us won't even get it.

4. A half somali with no qabils with definitely suffer some discrimination back home. Niggas won't take that nigga seriously especially if he goes for any leadership roles. Ain't no somali listening to a nigga named Abdi Connor or halimos Jackson.

5. Most of us won't be alive to see a flourishing Somali with a noticeable sized population of half somalis.

@Angelina @𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂𐒘𐒂𐒗 𐒎𐒚𐒗𐒗𐒒
@Macawisley @GaradShabeel

Tbh these passport/citizenship convos seem pointless right now.

1. Somali citizenship is currently worthless

2. The average Somali person back home and the fobs in the west aren't educated enough to give a flying f*ck about having an ethnostate. Abdis and xalimos are primarily marrying people they fall in love with. Most of them are ending up with each other and only a few will marry out.

3. Even though most diaspora can qualify for citizenship most of us won't even get it.

4. A half somali with no qabils with definitely suffer some discrimination back home. Niggas won't take that nigga seriously especially if he goes for any leadership roles. Ain't no somali listening to a nigga named Abdi Connor or halimos Jackson.

5. Most of us won't be alive to see a flourishing Somali with a noticeable sized population of half somalis.
Thanks, that’s literally my view on the matter.

No thanks. Citizenship should be automatically given to the children of Somali Fathers.

There should be some exceptional cases in which Half-Somali children of Somali mothers could acquire citizenship. Like for instance, if they have lived in Somalia for most of their life [i.e permanent resident] and should be given the option of acquiring Somali citizenship when they become an Adult [17 years old or 18 years old] or stick with citizenship of their Foreign Father.
Do you really think there is any value or benefit in getting Somali citizenship? You are moving like every Somali woman is rushing to get Somali citizenship. Somali citizenship has no value or worth. I understand if you were speaking about attaining Emirati citizenship. Xaar has more value than Somali citizenship. You tried to make yourself feel good by denying Somali women citizenship if their children are ajanabi, but you failed miserably.

Walal if nationalism actually exists amongst us historically, we’d actually have a thriving nation now. The inability to
stamp out tribalism and the lack of loyalty towards the Somali identity stems from the fact that our ancestors didn’t live in nation states. A national identity was only cultivated in the 1960s. Did Somalis believe and understand in the concept of Somalis being of the same ethnicity? Of course. But their identity has always been their tribe and region. It’s this very mentality as to why we’re struggling now.
Nationalism existed but there is two types extreme one and non extreme one. Well it isn’t called nationalism but somewhat like patriotism and I could make a case for ifat, adal and ajuran sultanate. There was pride we had where we spread Islam to all the Ethiopians to down east Africa, all the way to Maldives and also we was the first to make a city in Tanzania. We had pride to fight off The enemies Oromo habesha and Portuguese. The adal and ajuran even joined a hand but eventually we fell off. Hence why there was many sultanate in the 1800+ some was fighting each other which is sad and it was even the same for Arabs after the fall of the ottoman but sauds conquered each regions and tribes and made it to one state that’s what we need now.

Yet Abgaals that live and intermarry with them do see them as Somali and they look past the appearance factor. Living with people makes you look at them as one of your own.
Again that’s only southern but other places they don’t see them as Somali. Not everyone is going to follow what southern say about who’s Somali or not. Also they barely look Somalis unless if it’s Lightskin Somali with soft hair. Lots of them look south Asian ( barawnis ) and other can pass off as Lightskin Somali but again you can still see know they ain’t fully Somali due their features
We’re talking about bloodlines and using Arabs as an example is a stupid one. Arab identity isn’t based on blood but language and culture.

They were still Muslim and therefore you can’t make Takfir.
Yes that’s today but 1000-1400 ago it wasn’t.
you could only be an Arab from two side
Southern Arab ( qahtan ) and ishmealie Arab (arabizted one ) so it wasn’t culture and language until 1000-800 years ago where mamluks and the fatamits(others sultanate as well ) started arabizted others (funny things they wasn’t Arab themselves)

Last point was if
They would still see you as qurashi if you believe another religion and speak another language. To them if you’re forefather was qurashi then they would see you as son of qurashi regardless.

Do you really think there is any value or benefit in getting Somali citizenship? You are moving like every Somali woman is rushing to get Somali citizenship. Somali citizenship has no value or worth. I understand if you were speaking about attaining Emirati citizenship. Xaar has more value than Somali citizenship. You tried to make yourself feel good by denying Somali women citizenship if their children are ajanabi, but you failed miserably.
Negro, also the sky is blue. You don't need to tell me Somali citizenship is worthless/trash you donkey.

Last edited:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Thanks, that’s literally my view on the matter.

Half cadaan somalis claim their somali side cause Cadaans don't claim mixed kids.

Part of me wonders if most of the Somali community agrees with accepting in mixed kids??

Irl most of my experiences with mixed kids was when I was young so I never really knew how adults felt about mixed kids. I only know of one half somali kid that dealt with harassment and he was half AA. The rest of them were mixed kids living in areas with barely any somalis so they didn't really experience anything negative from somalis.

Does the Somali society even claim mixed kids overall???

The first one i can think of is Maya jama but the only people that constantly bring her up are horny Farahs and madow niggas.

reer

VIP
If that’s the case then The Gay rights bill would have went through. You have no idea. This will not go through.
comparing cadaan countries to somalia. somaliweyn is 90% ethnic somali made up of native qabiils with lineages. not the same as modern cadaan states like australia/canada/usa or european countries that dabble in multiculturalism like france/uk.

reer

VIP
@Scipio Africanus @Angelina similar case is the khaleej esp saudi arabia. they have ethnic minorities in coastal regions but native qabiils run it. the minorities are seen as saudis and they have saudi id but the qabiils usually see them as kinda different. go to somewhere like wardheer and ask them if reer xamar and someone from the local geeljires are exactly the same. you know what answer you will get.

Last edited:
There was pride we had where we spread Islam to all the Ethiopians to down east Africa, all the way to Maldives and also we was the first to make a city in Tanzania.
South cushites probably had port cities at the coast of Tanzania, what city did Somalis build in Tanzania?

Trending